Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Savz - DS saw how bhola bhatka and "innocent" Shivjee is...that's why she implied he is "chattur"😈  ðŸ˜†

Ok back from Break _FAST fast fast. Packed the girls with Bua so  some ME Time now 😳

Ds knows how bhola bhala he is ...ek chatur nar bada hoshiyar  lol

Ds did  ta jum, taka jum, taka num, yaka jum ...
DS's I know it all chora look was so awesome. 😆😆

Vedo, please do a VM on Padosan song 😆

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OK this movie is so INSENSIBLE🤣🤣🤣  Logic tel lene nahi... tel drill karne nikla hai!!

---
The Paapreciation Thread wale ko to bahoot jallan hogi...if we are phir se GLOBAL😈😆

Btw...Dixie kaha hai??  She said Shivjee would not break his "Vaada" to DS. Bwhahahhahaha😆

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes vedo its global thread on my browser!!

@savz are u in MB forum saw u there many times

@anjie  yes paapreciators will be  zealous ðŸ¤£
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

OK this movie is so INSENSIBLE🤣🤣🤣  Logic tel lena nahi... tel drill karne nikla hai!!

---
The Paapreciation Thread wale ko to bahoot jallan hogi...we are phir se GLOBAL😈😆

Btw...Dixie kaha hai??  She said Shivjee would not break his "Vaada" to DS. Bwhahahhahaha😆

I really don't get all the dynamics of Global thread & sticky thread. Jo upar chikap jata hai is all the same ( me dumbo in IF rules & regulations). But I like whatever is GLOBAL 😛
Are wahhh where did Shiv break the vaada...it was A ji and he followed her like Mary's little lamb. Can you blame the pyar ka maara bechara 😆 .  DS ka look was thari shararat sab janu mein😆😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Katrina Kaif can't even cry🤣🤣
---
Tina - DS had a blast messing with CS ðŸ˜†  Ironic really...she was the one who used to always invite him over and now that's he addicted to Anandi...DS is the khadoos principal cutting him off from "teacherjee"
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
I don't think its a Global Thread anymore.. I checked.. its an important thread though, so we can dance it to 2012 pages🥳

I am FLOORED we r not getting at least one Maha Episode for the Wedding🥺... Yeh Colorswala kya kar raha hai?? 
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning all!!!

What is happening here😳
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

I really don't get all the dynamics of Global thread & sticky thread. Jo upar chikap jata hai is all the same ( me dumbo in IF rules & regulations). But I like whatever is GLOBAL 😛
Are wahhh where did Shiv break the vaada...it was A ji and he followed her like Mary's little lamb. Can you blame the pyar ka maara bechara 😆 .  DS ka look was thari shararat sab janu mein😆😆

Tina... the lamb is a wolf hiding in sheepish looks🤣🤣
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure there will be a maha episode for samuhik vivah...

BV is an important show for colors ~~~ in my POV the only sensible show!!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Pri - maybe they will give us some longer epis... like they did with Sagaaii.. but, they are not advertising that timely maybe

It really is the only Sensible Show on colors now.  The less said about the rest the better... I know peeps like MB, but I there is a serious "absence" of story.