Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

hello anshians, so shiv ka mandap entry decided  ðŸ˜†

I am sticking with Asmaan se tapkofication... others insist on ghodha...  then there is the Tarzan rope option🤣🤣🤣
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
[QUOTE=AnjanaYYZ]Vedo - kya kare hum... i notice faltu stuffs😃  Besides I had to look at other things...Shiv ka outfit was so BORING🤣🤣🤣  Haircut made it a bit bearable for me! ðŸ˜†

---
Am watching JTHJ... in old age, SRK is trying to compete with Hrithik🤪 Accha do tell me how it is...downloaded it to watch tonight. ðŸ˜Š
[ /QUOTE]
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

hello anshians, so shiv ka mandap entry decided  ðŸ˜†

Heya Sav, discussion abhi bhi jaari hai! ðŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I am sticking with Asmaan se tapkofication... others insist on ghodha...  then there is the Tarzan rope option🤣🤣🤣

wats tat , need some elaboration

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

Heya Sav, discussion abhi bhi jaari hai! ðŸ˜†

still discussions , shivji is punctual ,jaldi decide warna he will come file leke 😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Savz... imagine...its Shivjee ka wedding day... he's snuck up to see his bride in her bedroom😲...breaking Rasams once more🤣🤣  Everyone is looking for him, but DS locked the door to Ajee ka bedroom after taking the bride out😛  CS now has no means to get to the mandap...everyone is looking everywhere and Ajee is too embarrassed to say anything😆

Tada... he climbs from the window to the ROOF and down from there on a vine of twisted sars😈
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Vedo - am not an SRK fan...the story is wafer-thin and the acting seems AWOL... JMO!  Talk about blind absurd faith🤣🤣🤣  Why can't MADARN girls be Smart n Intelligent??? FIrst Superstitious Sanchi and now Mad Modern Meera🤪
--
I want Anandi to sit with Shivjee in haveli in front of J... kab aayegi woh din?? 

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ghodha is passe ( just my view) 😛
But since they are having a community wedding & CS being sp he shd be dropped from the sky la Tarzen . 😆😆😆😆  Next you'll hear some ministers son ( maybe Rahul Gandhi) emulating  him lolz 😛
Anyways he is like breath of fresh air in A ji's life so he shd come in as hawa ka jhokha only...dashing through the winds in a ropes swing 😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Savz... imagine...its Shivjee ka wedding day... he's snuck up to see his bride in her bedroom😲...breaking Rasams once more🤣🤣  Everyone is looking for him, but DS locked the door to Ajee ka bedroom after taking the bride out😛  CS now has no means to get to the mandap...everyone is looking everywhere and Ajee is too embarrassed to say anything😆

Tada... he climbs from the window to the ROOF and down from there on a vine of twisted sars😈

😲 shiv became CS to tarzan 😆 shiv promised DS , he will meet anandi in mandap 😆
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looks like anjy is watching and not liking JTHJ...I have friends tell me its a flop movie cuz it does not have a proper story...

and it seems like SRK has broken his never-kiss-onscreen rule...

haven't watched the movie yet --- but will def watch it for time pass when I have the time...

for now bring on some more anatomy😆~~~I am studying for exams~~~before the readers of this post think what I mean by anatomy  !!!!

anjy let me know your review of JTHJ after u finish watching the film !!!
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago