Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Khusi needs to do part 3:

Shivjee insistently holding Ajee ka hand during the presentation🤣🤣🤣  Making her tea!!  Glaring at Pratmeshji🤣  Finding some flaw in Pji ka presentation and coming up with a solution that suits his Ajee ka girls better...impressing her
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vedo

Cheedo mat...aaj uski anniversary hai & her hasi band karne waala is away! That's why she's been spamming non-stop for like 12 hrs straight! 😆

AWWW Sangs sooie babes❤️ A bery bery Very Happy Anniversary. I'm sure he'll make it up to you whole heartedly.
Edited by 5cents - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbadam

Soumya...just went to read Khushi's new OS with jala hua Shivjee...that was so fun!

Nice to meet you Soumya...I'm Vedo! 😃

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Khusi needs to do part 3:

Shivjee insistently holding Ajee ka hand during the presentation🤣🤣🤣  Making her tea!!  Glaring at Pratmeshji🤣  Finding some flaw in Pji ka presentation and coming up with a solution that suits his Ajee ka girls better...impressing her

I agree...but she said she's not gonna! 😭

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Where is the BV team getting such SCRAP jeeps for CS??? First one with a cracked windshield and now one without a side mirror and rust🤣🤣🤣  Is the next track... Jaitsar ki budget shortfall?? 

Nothing escapes your eagle lawey eyes do they?! 

The rest of us were too lost in AnShland to notice all these details and I guess that's what the BV Team were banking on! 😆 😆

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

I agree...but she said she's not gonna! 😭

Dekhte hai... I posted the idea and even a start for her to carry forward😉😆  

You all r so mean, enjoying Shivjee ka BURN... all Ghandaris nobody coming up with Solution😡
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Where is the BV team getting such SCRAP jeeps for CS??? First one with a cracked windshield and now one without a side mirror and rust🤣🤣🤣  Is the next track... Jaitsar ki budget shortfall?? 

I had watches last few episodes on my phone only so not sure. Right now watching the Friday epi. Some Anshlacious eye locks😳. CS's looks young ...abs CHOCO-CUBE ullallallaa

OMG DS is on a roll. DS ne lagaye CS ki class 😆

Now the khatara Jeep...loz I noticed the broken side mirror.
Anji, in India folks don't see the side mirrors. When I was in India my driver used to keep it folded 

But I love it how they are subtle trying to address the guy & girl not meeting SUPERSTITION from yesteryear's and now this Bal vidhwa & Mehendi 😊

Edited by 5cents - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Vedo - kya kare hum... i notice faltu stuffs😃  Besides I had to look at other things...Shiv ka outfit was so BORING🤣🤣🤣  

---
Am watching JTHJ... in old age, SRK is trying to compete with Hrithik🤪
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
hello anshians, so shiv ka mandap entry decided  😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Tina - CS looks young because the CBI gave him a haircut and he got caught by Haveli ka Principal😈

Yeah in India nobody follows traffic rules, but this dude pulls over to take calls, so he should have a side mirror😛