Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ritzi12

ramayan mujhe pata hain ravan was a good man he was delibrately painted bad

OMG!! WHAT????
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Supriya..agreed..that part was not up to the mark..even anandi burnt her book was cruel but somehow i had expected..ok now she wont study..but she overcame that n just let thing to slip after that is not digestable for me till now..lol

ohh,,,anjy..i got...yeah...shiv will be like that..i am sure...lol
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes kavs!!🤣

i have yet to see fri epis of both bv n mb 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Khusi - I agree with Supriya... the only CVs I ever misunderstood were BV ki CVs... i was MEGA MEGA MEGA MAD post leap...ek toh they left Anandi uneducated then showing JaAn ka saccharine romance.  I thought it was total full fledged glorification of Bal Vivah.  But, then I got why they did it.  Illiteracy is often real by-product of bal vivah and does result in the issues that were shown.    Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ufff u lot r not getting what I am saying... U r talking about Grey Shivjee and am talking of Shades of Gray Shivjee🤣🤣🤣  

Imagine Shivjee at some party and some baadmash guys commenting on his wife... or during her political career there is rumours about her "sleeping her way to the top!!" ... Then u will see shivjee ka Rudhro Possessive avatar.  With her safety issues too.  He may get Shades of Gray protective.  ☺️  I can totally see Mr. HawtHead beating up some drunk fool for insulting his phool...and Ajee dragging him away.

waah I'd love to see that happening in the show !!!! and anandi calming shiv down !!!! ( ok I am going to study in 15 minute s)...

oh and anjy btw what do u mean by 'shades of grey shivjee ??? is it something to do with the novel - 50 shades of grey ??? (although I have not read the book yet ... i wvery wel know what the book is about ...usse shivee ka kya lena dena ???)😆

do explain !! pleaseee 😳

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ufff u lot r not getting what I am saying... U r talking about Grey Shivjee and am talking of Shades of Gray Shivjee🤣🤣🤣  

Imagine Shivjee at some party and some baadmash guys commenting on his wife... or during her political career there is rumours about her "sleeping her way to the top!!" ... Then u will see shivjee ka Rudhro Possessive avatar.  With her safety issues too.  He may get Shades of Gray protective.  ☺️  I can totally see Mr. HawtHead beating up some drunk fool for insulting his phool...and Ajee dragging him away.

Oh sorry I never read shades of grey 😆 A part of that was visible with hethu when S threatened to to ghaseeto him to chauraha 😆 He's too hot-headed in these issues.
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Hey this will be an awesome scene to watch. Another scene I want to see is he takes anandi to a party of his with his friends  and how he treats her so differently and makes her feel comfortable in that kind of environment

Supriya.,

I feel this is the most possible track...to give a closure on Nandini episode...in the presence of A...😃
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BTW kal ka scene main phir se dekh rahe thi...

When DS signaled A ji to sign papaers these two act like Kids na...😆

Aji quickly goes near S ji he also gets paper & pen for her. 😆

Wehn DS asked him for Tea...the way he said No is damm funny 🤣

What a scene   & Good acting by all three of them...👍🏼

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
mukku u gt my pm??

yeh kya grey shade of shiv discuss kar rahe ho
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pri - yes.. I do mean the novel Shades of Gray not Grey like Abhimaan😳  But, am not explaining it to you...ur 21 and Ritzi is not even an adult... I will leave the child corruption to others🤓😆😆