"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 472

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by adi2512

Sangs...

U too are anticipating negative Shiv...😆

But the character of Amitabh in abhimaan...is not so strong as Shiv...from the beginning...as per my perception...

Nooo not at all...but shades of grey he is human after all...too much sweet diabetes ho jayega yaar 
jug ne sanchi ko nahi dekha peoperly nor he got chance to interact with her to see she is exact copy of her gawari madam ,, so he will give no ghass to her in future so for him only ajee will be his sacha pyar  and will have feelings soft sometimes profound for anandi ,,, aur bechara ek bar gauri jaisey ladki ke pher mein gaya but now ansh couple will also make him some sweet feelings which can create doubts in mnd of others and even shv ,,, becoz during accident scene his faith became weak so sjee is also human being not god or saint 
Originally posted by milindrose

guess is this scene  has been aired ?

Hayee...yeh konsa scene tha ???

BTW Shiv ji kya lag rahe hain subah subah
Originally posted by Malika

Apy - I was sure of shravan's negativity since day one.Ppl were scared but the fact that A ran with sharavan cudnt go down my throat.And seriously he never looked like worthy of A.

Ginu,ritz - *hugs*

Uma - Jugs and S are each other's well-wishers but I dont think they can really get along too well.Awkwardness is a big reason.And that will be from both sides.And undortunately situations will be like that they will be forced to face each other quite often.J might see S as a role model but time and again his ego will bother him from trying to be like S.I see quite potentiol in this track too.If singhs specially bhairon try to compare J to Shiv,he might develop his ego issues again.And might try to prove his worth for the family.So in a way more than a role model S might be catalyst for J towards improvement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wud also love S feeling vulnerable(NOT INSECURE) in J's presence.He has a chance to become vulnerable if in any situation JaAn become a team.Mind it I am not saying he will be jealous - he will be just plain vulnerable or cranky for no reason. And J ki proffesional field somewhere is the place from where the spark can start - A supporting J's hospital issues while S is not able to address them due to his proffesional limitations, or something as minor as J and A together scolding S for some health related carelessness.It will be interesting to see that.

Malika.,

Agree with U on this...We may get to see the human side of Shiv once again...and indeed it will be interesting...
And Yes., unless...J sheds his ego and wants to learn from Shiv whole heartedly...he can never consider Shiv as a role model...
And may., be if at all this aspect comes into play...it will be only towards the end of BV...

Originally posted by adi2512

Sangs...

U too are anticipating negative Shiv...😆

But the character of Amitabh in abhimaan...is not so strong as Shiv...from the beginning...as per my perception...

Eggjacktly... There was huge imbalance btwn Amitabh n Jaya's character in Abhimaan.  That's not the case here.  Sjee admires his Ajee ka Samaj Seva and considers her a contemporary... he admires her for it.  So, while I can imagine an abhimaan track even including a baby loss, it will be much much more substantial.  No Shiv being J but, overprotective and fights on substantial things not egos... like A's safety during a campaign or taking care of her health.  On what is best means/method do do something for Jaitsar.  

I think I figured out Badimassi track and Teepri track as well.

Badimassi track was to increase the distance between J and G.
G needed to be shown that J cares for his family and will run to help if needed.Singhs on their own will not call him for help.So fro tha sake of Badi massi they called him and he came running.
I know people say that they were trying out JA reunion but it never seemed that way to me.
Badimassi somehow figured out that J would eventually come back to the family and her telling A that he will come back to her is a red herring.

Teepri logic kya tha...😕 I think I watched watching BV after hat actually jo bhi thoda bahut dekhti thi ðŸ˜†

DS was convinced that A' s sanity is not stable.She thought that A will not be able to perform wifely duties.At that time Teepri walked into Haweli became DS's most trusted aide.

1.DS needed help in getting a brand new dulhan for her laadesar.Singhs will not help her in this nek kaam of hers so Teepri is her helper.
2.Later when Teepri was proven to be insane DS had a jhatka when she realised  that she damaged A's life thinking that she is not sane enough to be her ladesar's wife with the help of an insane woman.
That incident changed her perception of A to large extent.

Hmmm. Ok I did not have patience to see that and just stopped watching any serial for that matter...

Maloom nahin kahan se ek din in May BV dekh liya with a week of Sjees entry bas tab se hooked ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by blushing

When Ashima called after his bday?
600 up...good...
Kya teepri n BM track ..n shiv negative ki baat chal rahi hai...lol
appy...frpm teepri track...ds never ashamed of what damage she had done to anandi...never...she was all like...i am rite...maine kuchh galat nehin kiya...

I know which scene this is : its after shiv's birthday I guess when Ashi calls him !!!! 😊