Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Accha I need to go bathe and eat some breakfast...see you guys later.
 ðŸ¤—  from my stinky,sweaty self to you all! ðŸ˜†
Happy Spamming! 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all  what 's happening?

So much of poetry all around?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
- Shaadi ne Shayar bana diya sabko😆
==
Anandi should focus on Microeconomics in Jaitsar next. Making women independent...and empowering them.  Like that Dayan lady.  Education is but one means of empowerment... there is commerce.  I hope they explore that with or without alok... there is so much potential...Art, Craft, even food bizness...specialized achars!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

- Shaadi ne Shayar bana diya sabko😆

==
Anandi should focus on Microeconomics in Jaitsar next. Making women independent...and empowering them.  Like that Dayan lady.  Education is but one means of empowerment... there is commerce.  I hope they explore that with or without alok... there is so much potential...Art, Craft, even food bizness...specialized achars!

That would be really nice.

Educating about those women self health groups.

Most importantly women health and nutrion issues.They only touched upon teenage pregnancies and the consequences on the girl's health so far.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Heck even their own special longer lasting Mehendi brand😈😆... oops me thinks my hidden B.Comm student is clobbering the lawyer today🤣🤣🤣 Money! Money! Money!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

That would be really nice.

Educating about those women self health groups.

Most importantly women health and nutrion issues.They only touched upon teenage pregnancies and the consequences on the girl's health so far.

Yes... it would be GREAT if they explored things like Cancer and regular health check ups for everyone in the gaon.  A local medical camp...heck even Dr. Jaggu can play a role😆  Then there are issues like Sex Selection.  ðŸ˜¡  Say they look at gaon ki statistics and LS discovers there is a lot of self selection occurring  So so many issues they can explore... BV has potential - hope they realize it.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

A jutha doc?? Budhha?  Phew...hope only Pratmesh returns🤣🤣🤣  Varna Sjee won't get any complex😆

Anjy - U shud see 27 april and 1 may epis...u will hv an idea 😆 They were super epis.The budha had kids too.And hv u seen prathmesh??He did sharmao seeing Ajee ka photo.I think prathmesh track has great potentiol.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Appy - the Paapreciation thread is trying to compete with the Appreciation Thread kya??  I am scared to see what khich khich is happening there today... 
---------
Even Fashion... Sanchi can have a part to play in the story.  The prints n fabrics and designs of Gaon distributed in Seher can be very bery POP if properly marketed.  Ufff ... I feel like adopting a gaon now... if not a cow through plan gifts!🤣🤣🤣

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Morning peeps !!!!

some one posted this link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3306942

watch from 1:45 (Sid's talk)

He looks good in black *DROOOLLL* 😆 😳
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yes... it would be GREAT if they explored things like Cancer and regular health check ups for everyone in the gaon.  A local medical camp...heck even Dr. Jaggu can play a role😆  Then there are issues like Sex Selection.  ðŸ˜¡  Say they look at gaon ki statistics and LS discovers there is a lot of self selection occurring  So so many issues they can explore... BV has potential - hope they realize it.

This is GREAT! I'd love it.