"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 463

Posted: 11 years ago

Doli, choodi, kangana
Hua na hua, tu mera hoga ...

Ghoonghat mein chand hoga
Aanchal mein chandini...

Originally posted by umam

Wantt to know what was DS reaction when A helped Asha remarry? Did she support her wholeheartedly? 

Yes she did support wholeheartedly but the reason for Ajee ka wedding plan was different.Shyam's father pinned ds for that.He said why r u forcing us to remarry asha when u urself havent remarried ur DIL.Wahan se ye idea aaya DS ko.And I still remember the fattu guys they saw for Ajee.

One was a jhutha doctor and other a budha.Only prathmesh was fine but his family was ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Malika - am scared to get my hopes up so fast... I also want CS n Ajee to have time to adjust to married life without high drama.  So, part of me is content if CM saab takes his sweet time before selecting Ajee to run for a chunaav.  

Remember u said that on wedding day CM sahab may gift Ajee a ticket to contest for MLA elections...I hope aisa ho.Ground seems set for something like that.Hethu ka return,CM sahab ki involvement and the recent feel of the career track...I think something is happening on these lines.

@all
I hv a thot. Since DS is saying no to allow vidhwas to come to mehendi there may be a chance that CS may come to haveli for this.And also convince ds to apply mehendi to anandi.This somehow fits the fact that Ajee might get to see his mehendi (if that was not for sidyusha)

Mallika -- yes-- it fits in well with what Sumi was glowingly talking about DS being famous in Mehendi design etc..

Edited by umam - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Malika

Yes she di support wholeheartedly but the reason for Ajee ka wedding plan was different.Shyam's father pinned ds for that.He said why r u forcing us to remarry asha when u urself havent remarried ur DIL.Wahan se ye idea aaya DS ko.And I still remember the fattu guys they saw for Ajee.

One was a jhutha doctor and other a budha.Only prathmesh was fine but his family was ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

A jutha doc?? Budhha?  Phew...hope only Pratmesh returns๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Varna Sjee won't get any complex๐Ÿ˜†
I want DS to get mehendi applied too!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Usse pehle abhi school banana hai...maybe college next and Sjee ka transfer hoga to kya?

Waise CVs collectorgiri fo pata nahin kya samajhte hain shayad unke liye Sjee yahan permanent collector hi hain ๐Ÿคฃ
Vedo - I don't compliment lightly... u r a very crisp writer.  Conceptually Khusi n Malika grasp essence of AnSh more, but your writing itself is superlative.  

Vedo beautiful caps but seriously now missing ANSH...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Vedo

I want DS to get mehendi applied too!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That might just happen...but, i will settle for DS applying it to Anandi cuz that is taboo too na.