Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Malika - ignore me...am sankee about being student...was just thinking right now about doing another Masters in Crim or starting my PhD in law🤣🤣  Timing is not right for that now is all!  

----
I am glad that despite all the Jdrama...CVs ve managed to head exactly in the directions I expected.  Story is set for J ka return to Haveli and Shiv is set to be the wind behind Anandi's wings as she moves forward with her samaj seva abhiyaans... I hope CVs topple the saying that behind every successful man there is a woman and turn CS into the man behind Anandi's SUCCESS

True BV back to its basic recipe formula...

Again tumhare moonh mein meatballs
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Aaj tu thaam le baiyyan meri
Sham tu mera, main hoon saiyyan teri
Meri maang tu bhar
Le jaa mere ghar
Doli, choodi, kangana
Hua na hua, tu mera hoga...

☺️ 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Malika - u, khusi, and Vedo are all BRILL writers...others r coming along, but somewhere lack concept or crispness.  JMO.  
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Malika - ignore me...am sankee about being student...was just thinking right now about doing another Masters in Crim or starting my PhD in law🤣🤣  Timing is not right for that now is all!  

----
I am glad that despite all the Jdrama...CVs ve managed to head exactly in the directions I expected.  Story is set for J ka return to Haveli and Shiv is set to be the wind behind Anandi's wings as she moves forward with her samaj seva abhiyaans... I hope CVs topple the saying that behind every successful man there is a woman and turn CS into the man behind Anandi's SUCCESS

They will do that exactly Anjana-- and I hope they turn every such thought on its head in BV...
roberoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

Wnat to know what was DS reaction when A helped Asha remarry? Did she support her wholeheartedly? 

Yes she did I think (she is Sugna's relation, right?) and from there only she got the idea of Ajee's marriage if I am not mistaken...anyone?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: umam

Wnat to know what was DS reaction when A helped Asha remarry? Did she support her wholeheartedly? 

I think they did.  But, my watching was very sporadic then... so, not sure.  
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Malika - u, khusi, and Vedo are all BRILL writers...others r coming along, but somewhere lack concept or crispness.  JMO.  

My name in such brilliant sangat...that too coming from you! Am honored Anj! 😳

roberoi thumbnail
Just watched your VM again Vedo...It is awesome 😳
commented in ur gallery too
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

----

Remember u said that on wedding day CM sahab may gift Ajee a ticket to contest for MLA elections...I hope aisa ho.Ground seems set for something like that.Hethu ka return,CM sahab ki involvement and the recent feel of the career track...I think something is happening on these lines.

@all
I hv a thot. Since DS is saying no to allow vidhwas to come to mehendi there may be a chance that CS may come to haveli for this.And also convince ds to apply mehendi to anandi.This somehow fits the fact that Ajee might get to see his mehendi (if that was not for sidyusha)
roberoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Remember u said that on wedding day CM sahab may gift Ajee a ticket to contest for MLA elections...I hope aisa ho.Ground seems set for something like that.Hethu ka return,CM sahab ki involvement and the recent feel of the career track...I think something is happening on these lines.

@all
I hv a thot. Since DS is saying no to allow vidhwas to come to mehendi there may be a chance that CS may come to haveli for this.And also convince ds to apply mehendi to anandi.This somehow fits the fact that Ajee might get to see his mehendi (if that was not for sidyusha)

kaash aisa ho but jab bhi hum CVs se hope lagate hain woh disappoint hi karte hain...

aur jab hum sab gloomy hote hain ek dum se chhappar faad dete hain 😆