"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 393

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by roberoi

Anjy busy ho?

Where is ur OS start with it bechare Sjee ab aur kitna keechad mein kade rahenge...come let u bathe him ðŸ˜†

I was gonna ask same question...I think anji is doing this purposely...you remember her flights of fear Ajee is still in her towel. ..n now Sjee in mud so even rite🤣🤣
if sanchi as to put modern mehendi to shiv or to her wat she will design ,just for fun ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Sang - I was waiting to conference call with a client... wat a friday mix up... I called 1/2 hr ahead and they were stuck in another conference call... bwhahahhahahaha... then they lost the conference dial in moderator number.. and hung up on me accidentally... ROFL... but, call down.. and am going home to POWER NAP! 

Kal I  will update something or other while I spam🤣

Okie dokie so noone but hana and me ...let us see where we go in search of Ansh
Originally posted by hana89

I was gonna ask same question...I think anji is doing this purposely...you remember her flights of fear Ajee is still in her towel. ..n now Sjee in mud so even rite🤣🤣

@bold - GREAT POINT!  I am so FAIR!
All have u noticed Sjee ke haath mein pehle se hi mehndi hai...bechara kitne shots diye hain ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

if sanchi as to put modern mehendi to shiv or to her wat she will design ,just for fun ðŸ˜†

Her design is the indian swasthika🤣🤣

</div>
<div>

Piya - firstly... sleep... secondly get up tomorrow and talk to your mom. Thirdly, get together in person with common friends and then try talking to them. Ask them why they don't want to get involved and what if anything they do know... Fourthly, does she have any siblings wagara? If so then they might also know things they are not sharing with her parents.

Im trying to sleep but nothing helps.

They are just too selfish to abrupt their daily visits to McD - Clubs and Discos - parties. I know.

She is single child of her parents.

My mum has said strict no and if i insists she'll ground me ! Take away my cell n all. So im not arguing just praying she comes back soon.
Originally posted by roberoi

All have u noticed Sjee ke haath mein pehle se hi mehndi hai...bechara kitne shots diye hain ðŸ¤£

I noticed I i thought it was just my eyes seeing things🤣🤣

@bold - GREAT POINT!  I am so FAIR!

Hamara resident badmash patthar dil wala ðŸ˜†
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hana89

I noticed I i thought it was just my eyes seeing things🤣🤣

Noe it is there for sure