"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 354

Posted: 11 years ago
I feel differently

We will get to see at least as much as we saw for the Jaan and the Jaga unions😳
Originally posted by aparnauma

I thought till today it will be like that only but after today's episode I am not sure.After seeing him use social service bahana so sucessfully to get the jeep ride anything is possible🤣

Appy.. bad bad.. Using social service as bahana ! How mean.. Wifey ki madad kar raha hai koi bahana nahi.
Oh wow seems like donji ka target jaldi hi poora ho jayega...havent seen the episode will see the repeat tab tak i will spam:-)
Originally posted by VerboseG

I feel differently

I hope we get to see something MORE and ATLEAST along the lines of Shyam-sugna union AND Jagya -anandi union Embarrassed

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

Whats with it..she is not doing any bahana...not tricking to have to be with cs..went for a genuien work..unlike cs bana peon...🤣
ok bye...gn

Genuine work !! 😆 CS ke saath hi kyun ? She was inviting to her mehendi.. na ? Toh she could have gone with her family to invite entire village. Nahi... Jat se ready hogayi as soon as he called ! 😆
Originally posted by khusi_*

Whats with it..she is not doing any bahana...not tricking to have to be with cs..went for a genuien work..unlike cs bana peon...🤣
ok bye...gn
Khushi dont agree with you there. Just saw the repeat and the way she jumped into his jeep with full of smiles. It was very clear ki woh bhi uske saath waqt bitana chahti thi aur ussne bhi samaj seva ke aad mein😉😉😉
Originally posted by dixie123

Appy.. bad bad.. Using social service as bahana ! How mean.. Wifey ki madad kar raha hai koi bahana nahi.

Sure... BS nahi kar sakta yeh saab...just like BS can never deliver Ajee ka lettersROFLROFL  And what is this?? U lot still not on p. 500?? Speed thora increase karo aab!😃

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Aaj jeep ride hone wali hai kya...ye dono to rasam ki aisi ki taisi ker rahe hain...i m sure sr will be within weeks of the wedding;-)Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
Originally posted by VerboseG

I feel differently

Hope so Ginu..
Originally posted by nniks

Aaj jeep ride hone wali hai kya...ye dono to rasam ki aisi ki taisi ker rahe hain...i m sure sr will be within weeks of the wedding;-)

Theoretically then they shud do it B4 naa?  😉😆  At least - Prequel to dikhna chahiye😆
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago