Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ritzi12

sjee ke shoes jayenge  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

am awake like good gal anjie😆

Ajr aka Gulli is just waiting for Sjee to put on his shoes, so they can STEAL IT😛

--

If u r awake then SPAM...Child... SPAM!... unless u ve to study😊

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My favorite couple, recent times.. so happy after jiggy's ta ta bye bye yesterday <3
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Welcome all!

@ Anjy - pulled my own cheeks for you! ðŸ˜†

They looked so happy in the haldi scenes even I wanna pull their cheeks!  Can't wait for more wedding rasams n masti! 
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
So, haldi goes from Boy's house to girl's house... right??  Then why were the Singhs pissing it?  

Also, is there any exchange of Mehendi?  Like Boy need to send it to Girl and vice versa?  And what if u find Mehendi kinda STINKY??  
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Vedo - I ve a ODD VM request... A JaAn farewell one... like where she throws his stuff in the talaab... and she says nice stuffs and walks to Shiv... Music u chose or Nsync ki "Bye bye bye"🤣
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finally yesterday's episode made sense to me.
Thanks to F2.

Remember the story of lion and rat????
Lion let go of the rat which was irritating him.
Now the lion was trapped unjustly and tied up.
Rat came and bit of all the ropes that tied him up.
Lion became free and went off with his lioness to his kingdom

Then all the  found that the rat was the root cause of the probems is the Rat and they shoved the rat into the rat trap🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

So, haldi goes from Boy's house to girl's house... right??  Dunno about that...over here we just make our own and let the pundit bless it before applying. Then why were the Singhs pissing it?  Blooper? Or Shiv sent too little Haldi and DS wanted her Anandi to shine on her wedding day! ðŸ˜†

Also, is there any exchange of Mehendi?  Like Boy need to send it to Girl and vice versa?  And what if u find Mehendi kinda STINKY??  ðŸ¤£ Flush it and make your own! 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So, haldi goes from Boy's house to girl's house... right??  Then why were the Singhs pissing it?  

Also, is there any exchange of Mehendi?  Like Boy need to send it to Girl and vice versa?  And what if u find Mehendi kinda STINKY??  

They have to send it to the boy's house.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Appy - just one question... who is the rat and who is the lion??? Have to ask since it comes from F2
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

@Vedo - I ve a ODD VM request... A JaAn farewell one... like where she throws his stuff in the talaab... and she says nice stuffs and walks to Shiv... Music u chose or Nsync ki "Bye bye bye"🤣

LMAO!! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  Will try my best!