Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Lighting lite the evening sky as the lights petered out in unison with the thunder clasp.  The servants were on leave.  Suddenly, Anandi felt eerily alone in the big unfamiliar house.  She consoled herself with the thought Shiv would be home soon.  Maybe she could talk to him and see where he was at.  

She searched with her hand for her phone in the dark beside the bed as lightening momentarily lite up the room once more.  Beyond the thunder she thought she hard a sreech... maybe an open window somewhere.  She shivered as a gust of wind blew through the netted window carrying with it the sweet smell of rain.  What sounded like a door suddenly slammed shut somewhere in the house and then were footstep...rather what sounded like boot steps!  

Shiv had left in normal loafers, so it could not be him.  Urgently, Anandi pressed 1 on her phone trying to connect with Shiv.  Her heartbeat increasing as the steps got closer and closer to the bedroom.  Jumping from the bed she raced to the closet, grabbed the cricket bat Mahi had gifted Shiv recently and raced behind the bedroom door! 

Anandi swung the bat onto the head of the large bootclad as he entered the room.

"Anandi!" Shiv screamed in pain - clutching his head and hopping on one booted foot as she had stomped on his foot with her mojri after hitting him on the head!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

"Shiv aap?" Anandi grabbed his arm and directed him to the bed as he continued to clutch his head with one hand and foot with the other.  Oh.  What had she done.  

"Toh aur khon hoga, Anandi?" Shiv complained bitterly rubbing the swelling lump on his head.  It just wasn't his day.  First, his clothes had gotten ruined when he fell in some keechad at the nehar site including his shoes, then his cell had died, and now this!  He had even had to borrow ill-fitting stinky boots from one of the engineers.

"Sorry" She said in dulcet tones near his ear...nuzzling as she ran her fingers through his hair where she had hit him.  He winced as her fingers found the swelling, but she distracted him with a nip to the ear.

"Maaf kardijiye, please..aapki jhootey nahi pechaana mein!" She cajoled 

"Anandi" He whispered back in a daze from the hit or maybe his wife's scent.  He loved it when she coddled him just so.  Her parvaah made it impossible to ever be mad at her at least not for very long.  

'"Hmm!" She mumbled back, kissing the swelled spot, and easing his jacket off his shoulders till  he halted her with a tug on her braid.  

"Woh mein keechad mein ghir gayya tha...Mein bahoot zyaada ghila hu! Nahana hoga..." He trailed off as she laid a kiss on his forehead and eyes.  

And...

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

sharing some joke on sanchi. she wants to compete with anandi in cooking n cooked . conversation btwn sanchi-chotima

sanchi- Today i was cooking, when i added HARA DHANIYA, guess what happened,chotima.

chotima- Pata nahi, tum batao

sanchi- vegetables start dancing and singing "HUM PE YE KISNE HARA RANG DAALA' MAAR DAALA-ALLAAHH'๐Ÿ˜†

That's sooo bad its FUNNY!๐Ÿ˜†
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am wide awake now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Sangeeta - go to bed... I need to eat dinner n do work๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Rest can wait!  If i finish...i will post on main forum!
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sangeeta - go to bed... I need to eat dinner n do work๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Rest can wait!  If i finish...i will post on main forum!

Dhat tere ki ๐Ÿ˜•

I knew it main boli aur betaal wapis ๐Ÿคฃ

Gnight...all if any awake by now and no chappals pls tom if anyone peeps in ๐Ÿ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

That's sooo bad its FUNNY!๐Ÿ˜†

it's like her madernity lectures๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†,i wonder wats her opinion of cooking in her madern dictionary ๐Ÿ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

'If I finish'... These are words that are scary to read from Anjie

Shivji getting bubble bath ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Wow !! Kisi ne try nahi kiya I think ... ๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

'If I finish'... These are words that are scary to read from Anjie

Shivji getting bubble bath ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Wow !! Kisi ne try nahi kiya I think ... ๐Ÿ˜†

Good to know nobody has bathed him yet๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  

Ms. Madarn did say something about not cleaning Keechad with haath though๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And am a lawyer... "If", "may", etc. r my bread n butter๐Ÿ˜›

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud mrng/ gud nite..kya chal ra
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

AND???

Btw, no one has given Shiv a bath yet in their FF/SS/OS! ๐Ÿ˜‰