Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Ohh hello katto, tista n ritzi ? My tests are coming up too ! Last is on 1 and 7 th Dec ! But instead of me my mum is tensed ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh ho tu bhi hai group mein?๐Ÿ˜† chalo All the best to you too๐Ÿ˜Š
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Am in - haven't done that in awhile... but, don't give it to me till wknd

nooo ๐Ÿ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Ritika

Sorry yaar Nata k topics check karna to me bhul hi gayi!!! Is it ok if I let you know after my exams?? I'll have to search for those books...mum ne kahi rakha hai..will ask her...

ya its okk i will give in feb u can take time nw i have to give my college xam๐Ÿ˜†thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Appy - the question u keep asking... the answer is simple.  J wanted Maafi - he got it.  Moreover, Shiv gave him full chance to return to Anandi - Anandi had moved on however.  All this made J realize that he cannot turn back time.  A is forever gone and reach a state of peace about Shiv.  Also he got his family back so he can't con't to blame A for "stealing" them.   So, J's mansik balance got restored by AnSh.  And J is now on track to qubool gunahs... the trick to this episode of Maafi is that J is not seeking it anymore.  Long ago in a very different thread I discussed the concepts of Maafi, penance, etc.  And I suggested, the day J stops looking for Maafi he will be get redeemed... So, today is that DAY.  He's stopped with maafi ki toffee and skipped to punishment ki bitter coffee.  

Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I ''ll buy it for time being.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Ohh hello katto, tista n ritzi ? My tests are coming up too ! Last is on 1 and 7 th Dec ! But instead of me my mum is tensed ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃlolz my starting wen urs ending๐Ÿ˜†
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the best to Tissu, Ritzu n Piyu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Piyu...coz they r mom...lol...they care for us...more than we do care for ourselves...
They r spl

Yeah.
But why im not tensed ? ๐Ÿ˜•

@appy... The whole track is weird !

1. J becoming negative
2. J suddenly changing and wanting A !
3. J faking amnesia
4. S agreeing to J nautanki !
5. S breaking rishta
6. Kanchi acting all ganwar ( being extra modern )
7. S shouting on kanchi !!
8. S getting arrested on what the...!!
9. J becoming mahaan.
10. Sumi, BS forgiving him !!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Appy - losing A gave him the courage.  J has now lost everything metaphorically speaking.  Nothing left to lose or gain... just make peace with himself and he can't do that with guilty weighing on his soul.  
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Where did he get the guts to come and accept his crime all of a sudden?Spineless creature suddenly grows a spine ?
This is really weird

I think he actually came to terms with the fact that Anandi ab uske changul se nikal gayi.. so now all he wants is acceptance from the family as he now knows that Anandi cannot factor in that acceptance.. so he tried the best thing he could do.. take the final plunge into the sea.. if not anything he'll at least learn to swim.. I think he was sure that this will be like a master stroke which both mahan aatma's will buy and seeing them even Singh's will buy it and once singh's r in his pocket then Ansh and B&B will leave no stone unturned to save him.. in Telugu there is a saying that "ninda munigina vaadiki chali enti???" old trick hain and he tried it as the master stroke ๐Ÿ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: KwitKatts

LOL Exam season๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Me not at all tensed๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Same here mum n dad are really tensed

my syllabus is not complete we had such short timenone of others are even  but lets hope for best !!๐Ÿ˜†