Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Gina - ur the soldier who jumps on the bomb... my permanent salute to u and condolence 2

Thanking you deeply ... from the bottom of my battered heart!
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

I will remember to comment on this after I watch the e๐Ÿ˜Žpisode

ab iska kya matlab hai? mujhe darr laag raha hai? plz bacchi ko jara batao na 
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gina - ur the soldier who jumps on the bomb... my permanent salute to u and condolence 2

Aaj sab ka mood kharab hai it seems Anji...ek tum hi patthar dil ho hum mein jisne Shivjee ko abhi tak nirvaan nahin dilaya...us ticking bomb ka karo kuchh pehle ๐Ÿคฃ
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar malika and anji

I thought it was not possible but today tho... i even imagined...Ira saying..well sanchi will get the best mother in law of the world..sumitra... !! and tha tis true she is the BEST.

and Anandi and Jagya being brother in laws!!!??? BROTHER IN LAWSS

Jagya Had PHYSICAL relationship with Anandi--Future wife of Shiv!!!! and he will again share a bed with his SISTER??? what hte HELL are the CVs thinking or making us THINK!???????

ARGHH then I am thinking ok... drama drama... and then Gauri enters with a kid in her hand. Blassstsss Anandi thinking Jaggu and A are together and SHiv enters...hmm May be time for an OS. TO VENT OUTTT
roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tistaa

ab iska kya matlab hai? mujhe darr laag raha hai? plz bacchi ko jara batao na 

your statement is contradictory to others, right? isiliye andas and chappals se dar rahi ho but me want to b stand by u bachche ๐Ÿค— lekin no partiality so dekhne ka drama to kar loon ๐Ÿคฃ

abhi to all know I have not seen the epi ๐Ÿ˜†
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Wese did u guys notice...when j was saying lambe lambe lines to bhairon...shiv stood behind...seems damn bored...face down..as if feeling...oye itne lambe lines srif meri Ajee k liye..y u r doing chapar chapar
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Uski expression mein ek khushi ki bhi jhalak thi,,,,,,,,,,,,,aisa laag raha tha ki woh yeh soch raha hai ka,,,,,,,,,,chalo achha hai junglee ko jail bheja ja raha hai,,,,,,,,,ab koi tension nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: roberoi

Aaj sab ka mood kharab hai it seems Anji...ek tum hi patthar dil ho hum mein jisne Shivjee ko abhi tak nirvaan nahin dilaya...us ticking bomb ka karo kuchh pehle ๐Ÿคฃ

Stop trying to fyaada uthao of the moment... Like Jagiya jee๐Ÿคฃ  From what i see... Shiv will FIZZLE not sizzle... shud i write that???  ๐Ÿ˜›
VerboseG thumbnail
Please God, puhleez, let the remaining time be exclusively devoted to Ansh, and no FBs of the mahaan divorcee in NS nonexistent mind๐Ÿ˜•
VerboseG thumbnail

Stop trying to fyaada uthao of the moment... Like Jagiya jee๐Ÿคฃ  From what i see... Shiv will FIZZLE not sizzle... shud i write that???  ๐Ÿ˜›

For when eggjhactly is that statement?? Is it for the SR????๐Ÿ˜•
roberoi thumbnail

Patthar dil ๐Ÿ˜Ž

bola tha na ๐Ÿ˜ก