Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Gina - got it... I saw SBB now and SBS b4... I don't see her comment being particular... too giggly she was when she answered what u want to say to bheed for shaadi  Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Theres surely tension bcoz they are not giving seggys together.AnSh ki chemistry mein that doesnt show too much but it is a bit visible.

K - get that logic... but, not necessarily so... cuz shanky also part of fight or is he not??  He also didn't shoot seg with Pratz or Sid... so, where does he fit into S & P r fighting theory??  Not saying that they are not fighting or r fighting, but am just looking at proofs either way.  N not getting IT
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@tistaa lol dont worry hot scene milega zaror milega 😉 wasie bhi my OS is based on Shiv anandi not sidyusha
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Gina - got it... I saw SBB now and SBS b4... I don't see her comment being particular... to giggly she was when she answered what u want to say to bheed for shaadi 

I agree that learn to say sorry think was just a random thing.. she's high on this whole marriage stuff 😆 so was being a silly goof..
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

K - get that logic... but, not necessarily so... cuz shanky also part of fight or is he not??  He also didn't shoot seg with Pratz or Sid... so, where does he fit into S & P r fighting theory??  Not saying that they are not fighting or r fighting, but am just looking at proofs either way.  N not getting IT

I said it before will say it again.. there need not be a fight or anything.. but awkwardness is there.. and its very palpable..
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So ansh mehendi...n shivjee sarmaoing..means get over from ghotala shock...lol
Ajee ki jai ho...🤣
any news of NS
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Gina - where is the Shaadi wala n hubby wala baat... am missing something ya this is wrong link?  pinpoint😆  I feel like TISTA ya Rtizi😛

Anji really abhi main aur confused nahi raheti so you better exclude my name from this confuse list and only mention ritzi's name Tongue😆
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 pagals ...btw don kaha gayi...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

I typed a long post to explain why I felt so.. but lost it coz my son accidentally pressed some keys.. retyped again.. not a detailed one but hope I'll be able to convey what I want to..

Anj I find it very odd that its almost been a month or so that we last saw them give an interview together.. my questioning arises from agar kuch nahin hua toh sab kuch badal kaise gaya?? Just compare the present situation with situ around the sagai.. they were so willingly promoting the sagai.. toh ab shaadi  jaise important even ke aas paas aisa kya hua that they r avoiding each other like a plague?? And its not like they were not there at the same place and the same time.. he was there when she gave her interview.. it was his car she was standing next to while giving the interview.. and later even he was shown at the same spot.. and this is not the only time it happened even during the talab kinare payal pehnana shoot  too she was there.. in fact he was even expecting her to join him but she just walked off.. once and twice can be coincidence but again and gain if same things happen then surely something must be wrong somewhere..

Aaah clarity... don't recall the walk off... but, now I see what u r saying.  And again...i circle back to its not just Sid n Pratz... its all three!!  B4 remember in Hosptial scene all were so friendly friendly??  But, now not so... even that payal scene...NO interaction btwn Prat Sid n Shanky... get my point??  Could be 3 way fight not just 2 way😆  If there is a fight😆  Cuz BDs all over the place even with scenes with Gehna n Anandi🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
What tension are we talking about?

I thought they seemed to be tense in their interviews before the engagement scene and at the engagement scene interviews both were relaxed and  seemed to be promoting the event and now there were only separate interviews and too many of their scenes have been shot with BDs recently including some scenes which were important for the story

I think there is some tension from beginning which seemed to have reduced in between now it is back.