Balika Vadhu

"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 74

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Even my Mom was also asking that if they have any problem b/w them πŸ˜• actually it's very weird that they dont give interview together  anyway I hpoe saab kuch OK ho dono ke bich,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,otherwise Ansh will suffer and that will be very heartbreaking😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

hum aagaye πŸ˜Ž

I think Prats was talking about her seeing Sid's mehendi and not Ajee seeing Shiv's coz Sjee looked like he was sitting in CH toh woh kahan se haveli mein baith ke CH ki mehendi scene dekhti?? πŸ˜†

Sou - πŸ€—

Aapki kya badnaami ho rahi thi? Please mujhe batao na...

Maine Gina se poocha...usne abhi tak nahi bataaya...Please I am excitingly curious...what did you do??? πŸ˜›
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Malika

Sou - tell me ur view abt the SBB segment.

What about SBB segment.. all I noticed was Sid and Yusha were at the same place but alag alag πŸ˜† Sid ki car ke paas interview dene mein no problem but sid ke saath dene mein big problem lolzzz..

Waise chulbul pandey in Ansh ki shaadi looks so Ansh can never enjoy their big day without haddi's 😑
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Malika

Gauri - Thats the issue na.I never wanted sidyusha to be a couple but I so want them to atleast be on talking terms.Else the chemistry of ansh is affected.

Well --both should be sensible enough to understand it--πŸ˜• otherwise it is their loss πŸ˜• and of course ours..
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AryaS

Sou - πŸ€—

Aapki kya badnaami ho rahi thi? Please mujhe batao na...

Maine Gina se poocha...usne abhi tak nahi bataaya...Please I am excitingly curious...what did you do??? πŸ˜›

She hatched a chick🀣
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Y
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

hum aagaye😎

I think Prats was talking about her seeing Sid's mehendi and not Ajee seeing Shiv's coz Sjee looked like he was sitting in CH toh woh kahan se haveli mein baith ke CH ki mehendi scene dekhti?? πŸ˜†

hi diii. Missed you πŸ€—
Hope you are right 😳

@muku... Exactly. I was so happy that unlike other telly couples SidYusha are good friends. Off screen also they were stuck with each other ! In every party/ function. But now...something has changed. And i noticed this has happened with the re entry of Mak!
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dekho is thread mai to koi mujse baat nahi karta .. rules nahi to sab bigad gaye hai.. πŸ˜ˆ
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: umam

not giving joint interviews must be a directive from channel folks πŸ˜‰-- have seen the actors giving away hints of future story tracks hanste hanste ---

I kinda agree with u.. channel and PH is giving restricted access to the media waale but the reason looks like its totally different.. Channel and PH doesn't want all izzz well ka bubble to be burst before a HUGE event like Ansh ki shaadi hence shielding their actors in the name of clashing schedules πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DonIsback

dekho is thread mai to koi mujse baat nahi karta .. rules nahi to sab bigad gaye hai.. πŸ˜ˆ

i gave u so much info... aapne nahi padha?
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_anshian

Y

hi diii. Missed you πŸ€—
Hope you are right 😳

@muku... Exactly. I was so happy that unlike other telly couples SidYusha are good friends. Off screen also they were stuck with each other ! In every party/ function. But now...something has changed. And i noticed this has happened with the re entry of Mak!

You know even I also noticed that...Ouch