"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Gina - explain this Yash-Aarti-N ex ki kahaani??  pretty please?

Who are these people???
Originally posted by Malika

SBB - Nothing new..just news abt mehendi.Mostly offscreen.Prats said I want same mehendi and jewellery in real marriage too.

Shanky says - I confessed my crime and shiv is free now while i am arrested.

Pratz asked wots anandi's  msg for ur future hubby.She says - remain good like this and sorry kehne ki aadat daal leejiye.And hope we have a very happy married life.

SPOILER - Salman khan might be guest of honour in ansh shadi

ROFL - i shud stop predicting... somewhere in this thread... i said we would get some piece from Bigg Boss for wedding!1  I was not expecting da BOSS!🤣🤣🤣  its Sallu ka show, correct??  I don't watch *sowwie*
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
@muku... Whatt !?? 😲 Salman Khan !!? 😲 🤢 yuckkk ! I have hard time tolerating him in BB6 now here also !? Hope this news is false. Cant they invite SRK !?

That sorry part pratyusha said...it makes no sense for ansh but lots and lots of sense for SidYusha.Why did I feel prats is expecting an apology from Sid which he is not giving her.

I totally agree!!!!

Sorry kahega and Ansh will be back... yippeee yaayee!

That sorry part pratyusha said...it makes no sense for ansh but lots and lots of sense for SidYusha.Why did I feel prats is expecting an apology from Sid which he is not giving her.

omg ! SidYusha me koi jhagda hua kya ?? 😭

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvac18_phir-lauti-anandi-ki-muskaan-balika-vadhu_shortfilms

here is the link
Anjy - Yes! Its his show plus dabang 2 on the cards.And AnSh ki shaadi is the 'BIGGEST' event of december.Reality shows mein to sab aate hi rehte hain 😆

I for the first time felt prats meant something for Sid...her words were double meaning.I wish if thats the case ,Sid apologises soon and makes friends with her.I dont like them so ukhde ukhde.

Piyu - They have not been giving segments together since almost 15-20 days 😆 
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago

*Shrugs* can't say without seeing...and maybe not even after seeing... but, patis should know how to say sorry and daily😆  I approve of Global Concept!

Really!! Ye dono bhi na...

On the lighter note...may be she is just joking and implying ki in marriages hubby ko hi mostly sorry bolna padta hai.  ðŸ¤”...Though I don't relate to it at all!!!
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

*Shrugs* can't say without seeing...and maybe not even after seeing... but, patis should know how to say sorry and daily😆  I approve of Global Concept!

Anjy I rarely get such clues but today it seemed.This sorry concept doesnt go with ansh.May be she said randomly but I suspect a a thot that insticated such not so befitting comment.

Ginu - I hope we are coorrect! where are the two conas of ur sidyusha trangle???They wud see better with their eagle eyes.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago