Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: gurtimasti

ansh is adorable , lovable , cutee , magical , unique couple of indian television.πŸ˜ƒ

Oye SLACKER... we ve to spam to 2012 pgs... get cracking!!
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_princess

fustration thread ki spammer ko bulaoπŸ˜†

Plz dear Ansh AT ko Anandi Basher AT maat banao 😲 woh Frustration thread nahi rahi hai aab Basher specially anandi Basher thread baan gaya hai πŸ˜†
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

He's not SHY... he takes try per try... catching her hand at dinner ...tricking her into eating with him... even in car his whole drama of being hungry so she would feed him.. then lifting her into his arms the first chance he gotπŸ˜›

oy wo bechara chance ka le ra tha..he was helping

chance tou he can takw while bike scn kuch break shreak mar keπŸ˜‰ bt wo tou bhondu believes in kachua driving..
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

He's not SHY... he takes try per try... catching her hand at dinner ...tricking her into eating with him... even in car his whole drama of being hungry so she would feed him.. then lifting her into his arms the first chance he gotπŸ˜›

well i call this his efforts to giving in relationship. he need to show that anandi that he care and love.. he is only doing that.. to show affection and love.. and slowly she will realize that to.. its just his convey method to her.. showing his feelings to her.. 
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anjy - Actually I dont know whether I can make anyone understand this but if I talk abt his sharmeelapan...I am just like him.I am confident with strangers and the ones I am very close too.But shy with ppl who are just related.Like for S such ppl are gehena or may be lets say anyone who is a stranger but teases him on anandi.So he is selective at that.He is totally confident with the ones close to him and perfect strangers but shy when someone pins him at his vulnerable/emotional spots like Ajee 😳
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurtimasti

ansh is adorable , lovable , cutee , magical , unique couple of indian television.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

oy gurt start ur gungan...πŸ˜› keep it up..
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm chalo lets see what will happen πŸ˜† Main na usko CASANOVA maati hoon aur na BECHARA kubh middle way follow karta hai woh which is actually good,,,,,,,,,,,but really I've become very very desparate to see their closeness now.

Tistaa -- Am sure we will get to see these scenes when the serial moves to Kesarbagh from Jaitsar πŸ˜‰  
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Malika - I get what you are saying about SHIV... I am same.  I give very few people the power to get close to me or hurt me.  Its y I classify as a loner not that I lack confidence.  I don't - just when it comes to romance, I am a very private person.  Dil ki baat I keep to myself.  Shiv is same - those he lets close get a completely different being then the seemingly tough outer shell.   Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Hmmm chalo lets see what will happen πŸ˜† Main na usko CASANOVA maati hoon aur na BECHARA kubh middle way follow karta hai woh which is actually good,,,,,,,,,,,but really I've become very very desparate to see their closeness now.[/QUOTE]

Tistaa -- Am sure we will get to see these scenes when the serial moves to Kesarbagh from Jaitsar πŸ˜‰  
[/QUOTE]

kesarbagh no..they should live alone in jaitsar so that could get sumtym for coucπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†hie coo
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hmmm chalo lets see what will happen πŸ˜† Main na usko CASANOVA maati hoon aur na BECHARA kubh middle way follow karta hai woh which is actually good,,,,,,,,,,,but really I've become very very desparate to see their closeness now.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Lolzzz dear mujhe bhi yahi laagti hai πŸ˜† isse pahele kuch hone ki chance nahi hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜† but woh kya hai na yeh papi dil toh maanti hi nahi hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†