Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

hey and its quite amusing the way CVs made heth singh's character say this line about anandi fightign with yamraj and all !!!!

I think its to bring forth 'Anandi's brave act of taking the bullet o her head' to shekhar's and SHIV ๐Ÿ˜ณ

what say ???

No Pri.. I think it was just a mention of how a woman can become when it comes to defending her pati's honor irrespective of whether she is uneducated or a sarpanch.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pri - I don't think so... I don't think Hethu was even part of the show when JG were kids and A took the bullet.  Bullet will be revealed post marriage but, it won't have anything to do with this line.  Hethu's (the writer) is just referencing Savitra to amp up the dialogue  Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
Hey Anjana! are we posting here instead of a new AT 57 being made?

also watched first 6 mins of show but net playing up
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: UrshP

Hey Anjana! are we posting here instead of a new AT 57 being made?

also watched first 6 mins of show but net playing up

Hi Ursh - yes...this is new home base till AnSh r done all wedding actions๐Ÿ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Dixie - J cannot Jet to Jaitsar... he can only walk so fast๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Besides he needs to balance the score, na?  Shiv bewajah made him spend a night in jail, so he must do the same here.  At least Shiv getting royal treatment in jail... desk, water, biwi-to-be getting touchy-feely!  

Both Daddu and CM were good today.  CM's look to Sanchi spoke!  N I lubbed Hethu ka Flashback.  Sher gave such karara tamacha...did he expect any less from Sherni?๐Ÿคช

Bewajah ! ROFL Royal treatment ! ROFL

When Jagya was sent to jail uski izzat ki vaat nahi lagi jaise ki iss baar huva hai Shiv ke saath..
Oh ya.. And biwi-to-be gets him tea also !! ๐Ÿ˜‰Wonder who 'parosed' him dinner ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Did Hetu have a FB ? When ?
-Ursh- thumbnail
@Anjana thanks but I don't think this thread will last till wedding is over!๐Ÿ˜†

I saw the episode was more about trying to get shiv out of jail...I will have 2 read WU
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Dixie - u ve to ve izzaat to lose to lose it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  J had NONE to lose...its not his fault Shiv has some!  And am sure Chotimaa fed Shiv dinner personally haath se...he didn't ve to make do with leftover roti unlike J.  And J's jail trip really was bewajah... Shiv talked the sabziwala outta charges and the charges for fighting with Shiv would not ve withstood scrutiny from a 1/2 decent waqeel

Hethu has flashback of Shiv when he gets outta of his car... the verbal beat down Shiv gave him for speaking ill about Anandi.  He shud ve known that A would give equal dosage for speaking against Shiv.  

@Ursh - this thread is LIMITLESS... we can goo way way way past p. 150.. we are aiming for p. 2001!!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all just finished watching the episode.

My questions Why is Jagya looking so bloody jobless?

What court papers BS talking about?

Why is the police refusing to talk to the press about the arrest ?Because in normal circumstances they do give a statement to the press.

I think Hethu got to know the details about the tender blunder and he is behind the arrest.I think he came to gloat about the arrest.

In normal circumstances the arrest would not have happened and inquiry comssion would ahve come to question him.

I am sure this is political and step towards politics for A.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dixie123

Hey Vedo.. Watched today's epi ?

Heya Dixie, nope haven't had the chance to watch as yet. 

This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Vedo - if u r bored Y don't u amuse us with an OS... Pri and Sangeeta will do virtual jumping jacks if u do so ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol, you're such a funny gal! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›

Heya Urshie, Appy! ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago