"Welcome in ansh ki shadi leaving behind barbadi" - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Chotimaa is WRONG. The reason for AnSh union is not becuz Shiv needs a himmatwaali, dheerajwali, tagatwali woman... But, cuz Anandi in the future needs such a man - himmat, dheeraj, and tagatwala who will let her FLY high and free to reach the Zeniths she is destined for.

Both needed himmatwala n himmatwali... Made for each other ! Choti ma got one side of interpretation ... Soon when shivji starts supporting Ajee's political career, she ll get the other interpretation too 😃 ..
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I really hope so pri for joint sangeet ... it would be
soo much fun init .
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Areee koi toh AnSh ka sweet~romantic OS likh do~~~~please !!!!! 😆

PS: OS authors this is a hint/request on behalf of all AnSh fans yaar !!!! cannot wait for next week --- (and this is me saying who has midterms coming up next week and finals in december 😆)
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

@Malika - why r u sorry??? Khusi, Prati, and i r very bery grateful to u... And we can test the bounds of this thread... spam 2000 plus pages to give KSG phans a complex🤣

</div>
<div>

@Pri - ur optimism is boundless I see😆

Anjy till when cnt we make new ATs?
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail

@Malika - why r u sorry??? Khusi, Prati, and i r very bery grateful to u... And we can test the bounds of this thread... spam 2000 plus pages to give KSG phans a complex🤣

@Pri - ur optimism is boundless I see😆

@anjy: Oh yes !!! I am known for my optimism (my family and friends joke often about it)...and now you too think so---rightly though !!!! I am a very optimistic person 😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chotimaa is WRONG.  The reason for AnSh union is not becuz Shiv needs a himmatwaali, dheerajwali, tagatwali woman... But, cuz Anandi in the future needs such a man - himmat, dheeraj, and tagatwala who will let her FLY high and free to reach the Zeniths she is destined for.

I didn't think she was wrong because she was seeing only from her son's perspective not from A's POV.  She probably was thinking about all the times she doubted A.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Malika

Anjy till when cnt we make new ATs?

Till AnSh wedding and all related rasams, kasams r over and AnSh SR🤣🤣 or till IF admin comes and kicks us off!😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

I didn't think she was wrong because she was seeing only from her son's perspective not from A's POV.  She probably was thinking about all the times she doubted A.

Yes... she saw 1/2 the equation... abhi she will pass out when she sees part 2!  But, am glad she realized what a GEM her son is marrying
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Anjy just means to say is that anandi deserves shiv and vice versa (Choti ma also re-iterated that)...
~~~~ anandi and shiv complete each other~~~~~😳
Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
A looks like a kid speaking to that inspector🤣🤣🤣 BALIKA

@Pri - its ok...am frequently accused of "optimism" too🤗