Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF Whose side are you on? Last part on pg 22 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 24

SouLScOREr

IF-Rockerz

SouLScOREr

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile Belated Happy anniversary...Hug Hug Hug Nice update...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Whose side are you on? Last part on pg 22 (Page 9)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreev12

Goldie

sreev12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
first of all I am sorry that I am late ,... belated happy anniversary!

awesome narration ... i can visualize RaYa while I was reading ur updates.

ClapClapClapClapClap wonderful!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
very nice ..lovely update thanks for PMSmile

sangautam

sangautam

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

I am so sorry for the delay in writing this part. There are so many thoughts going through my mind that I needed time to put this one together.

Part 6

Time seemed to stand still. Priya and her Ram, Ram and his Priya lost in each others arms after what seemed to be eternity. Both not wanting to break the hug, oblivious to the hunger cries from their tummies – after a day of fasting. Suddenly both realize that Pihu and Kush need to be fed, so they break the hug. They are now lost in each others eyes. This can go on forever they think. Their hearts talking to each other in the silence around them. Priya finally breaks the eye lock and lowers her gaze slowly with a shy smile appearing on her face. The smile slowly fades as she goes deep into thought. What does tomorrow have in store for them – as a family? Is this for real or is it just another dream? What about Kush? Will he be comfortable with them? Will he want to be with Ayesha? Suddenly she realizes that it is time for dinner and she promised Pihu and Kush that they would all have dinner together like a happy family.

Priya avoiding looking into Rams eyes: I will call Nutz and ask her to bring the children over. It is dinner time and as we promised we should eat together.

Ram: I will call Choti while you can get dinner ready.

Priya: Mr Kapoor, can I ask you something?

Ram, looking apprehensive: What now?

Priya: did you also fast today?

Ram amazed at the question. How did she know? Did Vikram tell her? Smiles shyly and looks at Priya, who is avoiding direct eye contact. Ram says: Yes I did, but how did you know?

Priya is touched and gets emotional once again. She purses her lips and raises her shoulders smiling: I just felt you did. You know it is one of those feelings. I cannot tell you how, but I just had a feeling. Why are you fasting?

Ram looks at Priya shyly: the same reason why you are fasting. I have been fasting every year for the past 5 years. After our first KC and all that happened then, I decided to keep the fast in your memory. Now that you are here, I want to continue it.

Priya: Thank you very much. Considering how important food is to you, I am touched that you are doing this for me.

She quickly goes to the fridge and takes out a mineral water bottle and pours the water in a glass after checking if it is clean and gives it to Ram: Here, please drink this water and break your fast.

She offers him a sweet from the box on the table. Ram just looks at her and gestures with his eyes that she should break a piece and feed him. Shyly she takes out a piece of mithai from the box and feeds Ram.

Just as she is feeding him Nutz, Pihu and Kush walk into the room. Nutz looks wide eyed at them and has a very excited smile on her face. She looks up and joins her hands as if thanking God for this transformation.

Pihu: Mamma, did papa also fast for KC? Why didn't he look at the moon in the sky and drink water? Do papas also do KC?

Nutz: Pihu, papas who love mammas very much usually pray to God and don't fast, just like mammas do for papas. She is grinning from ear to ear and is so happy.

Pihu: Papa, do you love mamma?

Ram looks very shyly at Pihu and quickly changes the topic: Pihu, Kush, Mamma and I are very hungry. We have not eaten the whole day, can we all sit down and eat?

Priya: Children, come and have a seat. Lets all eat together.

Priya looks at Nutz: Will you join us Nutz?

Nutz: No Priya, you have cooked for all of us and everyone is eating in Sharma House. I will leave you to eat here. I have to go back, but if you want any help (she winks, meaning taking the children home with her later for a sleepover), call me and I will be here. I'm serious you know. She smiles at Ram and Priya.

Both Ram and Priya: That will not be necessary. If we want help we will let you know. They look at each other and smile bashfully at each other.

Pihu and Kush wash their hands and sit at the table for dinner. Ram and Priya join them and Priya starts to serve them.

Pihu: Wow Mamma! You have made all papas and my favorite food. Kush if you tell mamma what you like she will make it for you too.

Kush: I like palak paneer and dal. I see that Priya angel has made both of them. I like your aloo parathas too, he says looking at Priya.

Priya smiles at Kush: I am glad you like palak paneer and dal. I like them too. If there is anything else you like, do let me know so I can make it for you next time you come here.

She serves everyone: Pihu and Kush do let me know if you want anything else. Remember we have gulab jamun and kheer for dessert. Kush's eyes get wide and he has a big smile.

Kush: Thank you ma… I mean Priya angel. Kheer is my favorite dessert. And he jumps up to give her a big hug.

Priya hugs him and a tear escapes her eyes. She noticed that he almost called her "mamma" and was touched. She is beginning to feel so connected with Kush and is hoping he feels the same too. Recollecting Rams conversation with her earlier that evening, it means a lot to her that Kush connects and feels comfortable with her. She ruffles his hair and asks him to sit down and eat. All four of them are eating dinner and Priya is very happy. This is all she wants – for them to be a happy family – her Ram, Pihu and Kush with her. She has done enough for her family and so has Ram. It is now time for them to think about themselves and the future of their family.

After dinner, Pihu asks Ram: Papa, please stay over tonight. Bua mami said that Neha auntie was not going to come back till tomorrow. Please stay over, please please please!

Ram gives Priya an embarrassed look. Priya also looks embarrassed. They don't know what to tell Pihu.

Priya: Pihu, papa has not brought his night clothes. He will be uncomfortable in these clothes.

Pihu looks very disappointed: At least can Kush sleep over?

Ram: Pihu, I promise I will bring Kush over very soon. Tonight both of us have to go home. Kush's mom will be waiting for him and I also have some very important work to take care of. I have to go home now. Now give me a big hug.

Pihu: Can you read me a story, please. Mamma please tell papa to stay and read me a story.

Priya looks at Ram: Do you have a little time to read her a story? That way she will go to sleep with you here and that will make her happy.

Ram: What about you Priya? What do you want? He gives a mischievous grin and looks into Priyas eyes.

Priya looks down shyly: I would like you to stay over too.

Ram is very happy hearing her answer: Ok I will stay and read Pihu a story. What about Kush?

Kush remembers how rudely Ayesha spoke the other day when he slept over at Priyas place. He feels sad and drops his head down. He says: Papa, can I go home with Dadi and Chachu? Mom will be angry with Priya angel if I stay over. I want to stay but I don't like Mom being angry with Priya angel.

Ram frowns and looks at Priya asking her what Kush is talking about. Priya looks at Kush and feels very uncomfortable. Oh! That's nothing. Ayesha wanted Kush to come home this morning as she made his favorite breakfast I think. So she sent the driver to pick him up.

Priya doesn't want Ram to get involved in all this and get angry with Ayesha. She doesn't want to cause any problems for anyone, least of all for Kush. The poor boy has not done anything wrong so why should he be punished for his mother's frustrations and insecurities? She is sure all will be well soon. She is beginning to bond with Kush too and likes how he and Pihu get along. They are like brother and sister and so contented with each other. God please let them share a bond like Karthik and me or Nutz and Ram.

Ram understands what happened and rolls his eyes. Trust Priya to underplay any wrong done to her. Some things never change I guess. After 5 years Priya still wants to protect her little sister. How can she be so blind to her? It was because of Ayesha that they are in this mess. He stops his thoughts for a second and frowns. Then why do I blame Priya for all this? Am I being too harsh on her? I am so confused and at a loss. I don't know what to do. God give me clarity of mind.

Ram looks at Kush: Champ, how about I read a story to Pihu and you, then I will take you home with me. I promise it won't be too late. I know it is almost your bedtime and I will talk to your mother and explain the situation to her. Is that ok.

Kush and Pihu are very excited. They give each other a high 5 and run into the bedroom. Pihu picks up a book: Kush this is my favorite book. There are a lot of stories in the book. You can pick a story for papa to read and we can both sit on either side and look at the book with papa. Mamma reads to me every night. I love books. I can also read now. I am a big girl you see.

Kush bends his head and pouts: Papa reads to me when he is at home. Most of the time he comes home after my bedtime and so I go to sleep without anyone reading to me. My mom also comes home late most of the time. But dadi tells me very nice stories when I sleep in her room. Can you share your books with me Pihu? I will share my toys with you.

Pihu: Of course Kush. We are brother and sister. I will share everything with you. I like sharing my things.

Ram walks into the room: So, are my Champ and Rockstar ready for a story? Did you pick a story? Come on jump into bed. Pihu, did you brush your teeth?

Pihu nods her head and smiles. Kush is also very happy. Priya stands silently by the door and watches the three of them in bed. She folds one hand and fiddles with her shirt button with the other. Slowly a smile appears on her face and her eyes fill up too. She lets out a deep sigh! How I wish time would stand still!

In the meantime Nutz goes back to her home and is very excited. Her smile extends from ear to ear. She is so happy for her Bhai and Priya. They are meant to be together and I am sure Pihu will make it happen. She picks up the phone and calls Karthik.

Nutz: Hello Karthik. I miss you a lot. Wish you are around to share my happiness. You know what? Both Bhai and Priya kept fast for KC and bhai broke Priyas fast. It was so cute to see them together. Priya, Pihu, Bhai and Kush are having dinner together in Priyas home. I wish you were here with me. When are you coming back? Please come back soon. I can't contain my happiness and I hope no one casts an evil eye on them. As she says the last sentence she looks into the living room to see if Shipra is eavesdropping. I want Bhai and Priya to get all the happiness they sooo deserve. After all they are the ones who have gone out of the way to give all of us happiness, now I think it is their turn.

The scene shifts back to Priyas place. Ram and Kush are getting ready to leave. Pihu is fast asleep and Priya is in the living room with Kush and Ram.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, I have something important to discuss with you regarding Pihus admission to school. Please let me know when you have some time so we can talk about it.

Ram: Sure Priya, I will call you sometime tomorrow when I am free. Kush, did you say goodnight to Priya angel?

Priya looks at Ram. Did he really refer to her as Priya "angel"? She looks at Ram from the corner of her eyes as she bends down to give Kush a hug and a kiss on his forehead. Good night beta! See you soon.

As they are walking out of the door Ram notices the documents on the end table in the living room and asks Priya what it is.

Priya: Oh those are the papers Rajat sir gave me regarding the business he wants me to partner. She looks very worried. I hope this doesn't irritate Ram. Things are going smoothly and I don't want anything to go wrong now.

Ram: Ah! You told me about it. The book caf right?

Priya nods her head. She walks Ram and Kush to the elevator and says bye to them: I have to go back. Pihu is alone at home and I don't want her to wake up and find no one there.

Ram and Kush get into the car. Ram is driving and is lost in thought. What a lovely evening with the most important people in my life. Wish I could have stayed on with them. KM seems lifeless now. I don't know what is going on with me. One moment I am so happy with Priya and want to be with her all the time and the next moment I am so angry with her and feel so cheated. He recollects the evening and remembers Pihus question "Papa, do you love mamma"? Yes I do, with all my heart. But why do I feel so angry when I think about the past 5 years.

As if reading his thoughts, Kush asks him: Papa, Priya angel is so nice na? I love her very much. When is Pihu moving to KM? Can Priya angel also come and live with us? Will you tell me the story about Priya angel again tonight? Can I sleep in your room tonight? Papa, you are not answering my questions. He holds his arm and shakes it.

Ram is startled out of his thoughts: What did you say Champ? I didn't hear you.

Kush repeats all his questions again.

Ram: Whoa! That's a lot of questions at the same time. For now, let me answer two questions. Yes, you can sleep in my room tonight and yes, I will tell you Priya angels story once again. We will talk about the other questions some other time.

They reach home and find Ayesha pacing up and down in the living room. Dadi and KK have just returned from Sharma House and are talking very excitedly about the tasty food Priya cooked for all of them. How nice of her to think of all of them and make all that food inspite of keeping fast. Ayesha is fuming more and more as she is listening to the conversation between Dadi and KK. She sees Ram and Kush walking in and takes a hold of Kush's hand.

Ayesha: How many times do I have to tell you to ask me before you leave the house Kush? I was looking for you and the servants in the house had to tell me that you had gone out with everyone. No more going out of the house for the rest of the vacation. You have 5 more days of vacation before you go back to school. You missed your music lesson today and your drawing teacher was asking about you too.

In a very soft and calm tone Ram: Ayesha, calm down. I took Kush with me. When we left KM you were not here. How do you expect this little child to stay all alone at home? Ma asked me and I said he will go with me. There is no need to pounce on him. He enjoyed himself and his happiness is all I want. I don't expect anything from you and I don't want you to shout at Kush like this. He is not interested in the music lessons, so maybe you should think about some other lessons that he might actually like. He was talking about learning swimming the other day. Did you get any details on that? I think you need to pay more attention to what he likes rather than what you think he should do.

Saying that, Ram wiped the sweat on his forehead, held on to Kush's hand and walked up the stairs to his room. He stood outside his room and took a deep breath before he entered. As he opened the door, he looked at Kush and said "Champ, please go and change into your night suit, brush your teeth and come to my room. It's getting late and you need to go to bed".

There is so much happening in the actual show, but I want to take it at my pace, so please bear with me. Keep reading and commenting. More in my next and until then, bye from me.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvbalhsdfanic_2000Trieshdancydreamervarshathakkarlove4rayaPinkjaligupta90kaparikh1lalmadhucrystal30PoojaMishtyname2saakshiSiacutieveena23sandhyasndesi_baby07-Srishty-leena04jineejiggs123fizavironikajain

deepa1993

deepa1993

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Nic update..conti..

kaparikh1

Goldie

kaparikh1

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Wow that was a great update yaar...I am liking the way you turning the story maturely...Plzz continue soon...

snehasya

Goldie

snehasya

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
res PartyDancingPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingthis all is what i feel like doing after reading the update ...ram feels there is no life in km its true ...and peehus question do you love mumma ...beta yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai...papa ka mumma ke liye love unke size aur awaaj dono se bada hai...
do update soon

Edited by snehalparab - 20 November 2012 at 1:28am

shonuz_mom

shonuz_mom

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Very nice update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top