Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF Whose side are you on? Last part on pg 22 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 24

Page 1 Page 23
Page   of 24

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
This is such a remarkable writing my dear!!!

I'm thoroughly bowled over by your amazing skill set..it's been a tremendous pleasure to read something like this. It's been very close to me. I would love to read many more of these. An humble request please do not hide such a wonderful talent under the carpet, please write more.

I hope I could figure out a new series very soon.

Thank you very much!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Whose side are you on? Last part on pg 22 (Page 24)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
full on rocking finale update
hats off to it
pls start another one
you write so well...Smile
hoping and waiting for you to start another oneTongue

sangautam

sangautam

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement. I want to write another FF but need some inspiration and right now the show is not giving me any inspiration at all. So am hoping I will write something soon, just for you all, my fellow BALHians.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Birdy91iLuvRamKapoor

Birdy91

Birdy91

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangautam

Thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement. I want to write another FF but need some inspiration and right now the show is not giving me any inspiration at all. So am hoping I will write something soon, just for you all, my fellow BALHians.

Hey sandhya... we r eagrly waiting for ur anthr FF... plzzz write soon

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
part 13...

awesome update yaar just loved iit how RaYa's pain... overcome when they meet in thier purpal kingdom awesome... just too gud... yaar it shows how much both had/are suffring from pain being away from each other... but i know after meet they will make up all the msses part of life great work loved it... moving to read next...

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
part 14

awesome update dear u have brought tears in not just RaYa's eyes but in my eyes too awww... it was like not just Ram we weere also re-living Peehu's brith awww so in ur FF Ram actually made love that night with Priya when they were in hotel n made her drunk... wowooowow that mean Peehu born at that day when RaYa consumited thier marrige awww thier RaYa's true love sign...awww awesomme really love it moving to read next...

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
last part

wowowoowowwo yaar awesome update u just rocked with this FF yaar super duper Hit... u nailed the last part so well from the starting to at end... everything was just going in one flow i loved the way how Ram make her wear MS & pours sindor in Priya's maang was so megicle would reaaly love to see this in show...once by RaYa yaar just mind blowing... then the again journal entries u got 100 out of 10 in this part yaar suparb... n then again the hurt & pain In RaYa reunioun wowowoowo just was up to mark... Peehu & Kush as usval the most adorable kids... then comes to at family's nuaghtiness were another eye chathing my my... i m in love with this FF... well i know this is End of this FF but would like to read Ram & Dadi's wish to get fulfill with the very next FF by you... hope u will try to write if u can... but one thing just for this FF outstanding dear... too gud keep it up... do write more if u can

Post Reply New Post

Go to top