Frequent Posters

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whoa that awesome yaar... Fabulous...
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all extreamly sorry for being so late to comment.. The update was Heavenly beautiful, even raya themself can't express there feeling so beautifully like u do with them.. With each passing update its bcoming very tough to comment bcoz am spellbound.. Each scene is written so gracefully.. The swing wala scene is so magical, sandhya u r a magical writter. Dnt never ever stop writting.. If u end this ff i will miss it but its better to end in a beautiful note then streching it like a chewing gum... Update soon, am waiting..
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sweet one...nice and emotional😛

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice loved the raya swing wala love
 i really want to see ram in priyua's lap in the show
but that idiotic cv's dey neva give us wat we want
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I believe destiny has its own way to meet the people, and yes RaYa are predestined to meet, absolutely perfect, continue ASAP
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 14

Ram and Priya are lost in each other's embrace after five long years. Thoughts of the last time they were together flood their minds making them smile for a minute only for that smile to fade and bring forth a deluge of tears for another minute. The bitter-sweet moments of their life together seem to flash in front of their eyes and even as the clock is ticking away, time stands still for the two of them – one soul in two bodies. Raya are reveling in the union of their souls.

It is pretty late at night and Ram opens his eyes slowly to see his "Lady Love" nestled comfortably in his arms, resting her head against his broad chest, listening to the music of his heart. He smiles shyly as he plants a kiss on her head. Feeling his lips touch her head sends a million watts of current through her body and Priya opens her eyes and raises her head to look into the eyes of her beloved. Their eyes meet and begin to talk the silent language of the heart. The conversation is definitely sweet as the expressions of satisfaction and adoration beam on their faces.

Ram: I have no intentions of sleeping tonight and I do hope you are thinking on the same lines as me at this moment. I want to make up for the 5 years we have lost. I love you Priya.

Priya smiles shyly as she lowers her gaze and bites her lower lip: I love you too Jaan! And she goes back to hide her face in his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Ram: Wait! Did you just call me "Jaan"? I don't know if I like that better than the way you call me "Ram". I know we are each other's jaan and it feels so endearing when I hear you say it.

Ram: If it's okay with you, I want to read your journals with you by my side tonight. I must confess that I did read a few entries, but like I said before I want us to go through together,  all the emotions that you went through all these years as you sat down alone to pen your feelings to me.

Priya nods in agreement: I wrote almost every night with you in mind Ram. This was my way of talking to you and connecting with you. It gave me some peace of mind, even though we were thousands of miles away from each other physically, my journal actually seemed to bridge the gap mentally for those few moments. Especially after I came to know that I was carrying our love within me – a love that we yearned for and really wanted to bring forth to this world – the fruit of our love and Ram, I am so happy to tell you that Pihu is everything we wanted. She is our bundle of joy, our love child and the apple of our eyes.

Ram is sitting on their bed propped up with pillows on the headboard. Priya is lying on her tummy with her chin resting on her hands and her legs bent at her knees. They look so cosy and comfortable together. Ram picks up his glasses and puts them on his nose. Priya gives him an amused look and giggles.

Ram frowns at Priya questioningly: What's that giggle for? I only need them when I am reading fine print you know.

Priya smiles: I never asked you. Why are you justifying yourself? I think you look very cute with the glasses. She takes his right hand and kisses it. "You look like Pihu's Papa now", she says.

Ram shyly: Wait till you have to wear glasses. I will have the last laugh. He ruffles her hair.

As he starts to read Priya slowly moves up next to him resting her head on his arm so she can also see what Ram is reading. She wraps her arm around his tummy as he pulls her closer to him.

(All my journal entries will be in bold so if I don't mention that it is something they are reading you will understand)

Hello Ram! I am very excited as I write today. Ram, I saw our precious little bundle in my tummy. The baby looked so cosy and comfortable all curled up inside. Today was one of the most memorable day in my life and how I wished you were by my side and I couldn't help shedding a few tears as I was watching our little one inside. The baby opened and closed the fist and kept moving the elbow as if to nudge me telling me he or she was inside. Every time the baby nudged, I could feel the bump and it was such a wonderful feeling. I have got a copy of the video and also the picture. Thank you very much for this wonderful present Ram, how I wish you were with me to share this moment. It was a very emotional moment for me. You will be very happy to know that the doctor said that my pregnancy is going fine. Our baby is growing well and I have no age related complications. How did she even think I would have problems with our child Ram?  I am so sure of our love that I know nothing can go wrong with our baby. Science and technology has advanced so much that it is now possible to see our baby even before he or she comes out of my womb. Isn't that wonderful dearest? The lab techs who were doing the ultrasound kept wanting to tell me if it was a boy or a girl and I refused every time. I want it to be a surprise when I actually hold our baby in my arms.

Ram, I hope you are doing well. I hope you are continuing to eat healthy and not back on tablets. I want you to take care of your health. I miss you so much Ram and whenever, I think of you, I hold our little bundle of joy in my arms. I realized that I had my arms around my tummy all the time. You are always in my thoughts, prayers and dreams. Ram, I love you more and more each day.

Ram was choking as he was reading parts of this and he also saw the ultrasound pictures that Priya attached to this page. Priya drew Ram close to her and she was crying too. She put her head on his chest close to his heart. It was as if she was agitated seeing him sad and was looking for the solace of the rhythm of his heart. Ram's grip around Priya also grew tighter and he bent down and kissed her on her head.

Priya: Do you really want to continue? This is going to be hard for you, Ram. Seeing you in pain is going to hurt me as well. Tell me what I can do to make you feel better, to take away your pain. I love you sooo much Ram! Thank you for taking me back into your life inspite of everything.

He turned Priya onto her back and got up. He gently rubbed her flat stomach as if he was looking for the little bump with the baby inside her. He got up and kissed her on her stomach and smiled at her.

Ram: We need to have closure to all this Priya. That is the reason I want to go through this journey of five years with you and the sooner we are done with it, the better it will be for both of us. It is an emotional journey, but, I am sure the pain will ease as we continue reading. This is the best for both of us Priya, believe me. I love the pictures I am seeing. Pihu looks so cute in your tummy. Thank God for this wonderful experience and now I am also able to visualize a little too.

They continued to read on. Some moments were painful and the pain would take the form of tears and flow from their eyes and they would hug reassuring each other that they were going to put this whole five years past them soon. Ram noticed how every time Priya wrote, it would begin with Ram and end with Ram.

Ram, today marked one year since our life almost came to a standstill. Remember the BC scare that we had? The best days of my life I must say. It brought us so much closer to each other. Ram, I never had the opportunity to tell you this, but it was during that one week that I realized my love for you. I wanted to tell you that, but didn't know how you would react. You made me feel so special, like the queen of the whole universe! I enjoyed every moment of those seven days even though the scare loomed large in front of us. Thank you for all your love and support during those tough days.

I am finding it harder each day to move around. The baby seems to be big and I don't walk anymore, I waddle like a duck. Another couple of months and I will be able to hold our baby in my arms. I go for regular walks as advised by my doctor. I go for regular checkups and everything seems to be going as it should. I find it hard to sit in the store, but I guess it can't be helped. I have to run the store and make money so that I can pay my bills. Cady is eleven and is of great help to me. She comes and spends a lot of her free time with me in the store and helps around. She likes reading like me and I also help her with her homework. She calls Rajat sir Mr. Khadoos as he never smiles and is always so stern and cold hearted. I guess he has to be that way especially when he has tenants like me who is always late in paying the rent. If it wasn't for Rajat sir and Dai jaan, I don't know how I would have survived.

I met this very interesting lady in my store today and she looked at me and wanted to tell me if I would have a boy or a girl and I said I didn't want to know. She was surprised because these days everyone wants to know the sex of the child before the baby is born. Am I weird or what? I think it takes all the surprise out of the pregnancy. I look so bloated and puffed up. If I stood next to you now, people would definitely say we are "made for each other". I am huffing and puffing around all day and nights are pretty tiring too.

Guess what food I was craving to eat today? Yes, aloo parathas! Can you imagine? Never had this much of a craving for it before. Dai jaa told me that when I have a craving it means that the baby wants to eat it. See Ram, even our baby wants aloo parathas like you. I want our baby to be just like you in all ways Ram. I wish I had some pictures of you around the house, but, whenever I want to see you, I just close my eyes and I see you all the time. You are in my mind's eye always Ram. I don't know if I told you this – Ram, I love you.

Ram: I love you too Priya. I am so happy to have you back in my life. The past five years were so miserable without you. I would talk to you all the time and somehow I would imagine that you were talking back to me. The worst time was soon after everyone gave up on you. I refused to accept that you were gone forever. Somewhere deep inside me was this voice that told me that you are still alive and would just show up. I would go to the accident site almost every day and also all the hospitals where the injured were being treated. I found the book "Bade Ache Lagte Hain" that I had gifted you. It was lying in the bushes all torn and dirty. I picked it up and brought it back home with me. I would talk to the book Priya, because I felt that was the last connection I had with you. Life was a mess Priya. Talking to you was the only strength I got. Niharika ji's passing and then all the truth about her past came out in the open. Sid was missing and there was no way to find him. I was hell bent on proving your innocence, so was busy with the lawyers. Finally Dr Karekar gave me all the information about Niharika and how she slowly poisoned my father and how she threatened to kill my mother if she came anywhere near me.

I finally made peace with my mother and brought her home, just like how you wanted Priya. How did you know all along that she was not a bad person? What made you trust her more that Niharika? I am a poor judge of people I think. Ma told me how you ran around trying to get all the information about Niharika and show me proof. She also told me that the whole drama of you getting a divorce from me was all on Niharika's insisting. I felt so miserable that you had to go through all this pain because of me. Anyway, once Ma came back to KM, she really tried her best to look after me. She does even now, Priya. But I still feel bad that she was not around when I needed her most – whatever the reason might be. That is also the reason why I took control of my anger and decided not to fight for Pihu's custody. I saw how she missed you that one night she was away from you and somehow it reminded me of my childhood and how I missed my mother. I did not want Pihu to go through the same pain that I did so many years ago.

Priya: Thank you Ram. I am glad that we have put all that behind us and am happy that we are back together. I promise never to leave you till my last brea…..

Ram put his hand across her mouth and shut her up. He did not want to hear that now: No Priya. I don't want to hear that now. We are going to be together forever and no one or nothing can come between us EVER! He took her in his arms and just held on to her for a few minutes. They got out of bed and went out onto the verandah. They sat down on the garden swing, next to each other. Ram had his right arm around Priya and she was as usual nestled in his arms against his chest listening to the hum of his voice and his heart beat. Nothing in this world could separate them now. They were meant to be together and that is where they will be now. Even the God's must be happy to see these two together. Ram continued to read…

Hi Ram! How are you doing? I am getting very tired these days. I find it so hard to even sit at the table and write. But, how can I not write. This is my way of talking to you, connecting with you and sharing all my thoughts. Today is one year from the most unforgettable day, rather night, of my life! That night is still fresh in my mind. The night before Holi. Remember the evening before Natasha and Ayesha's fashion show? One incident led to another and you returned early next morning and we had such a big fight. Now looking back at it, I think I over did the part of making you jealous of me. I am sorry Ram. Till that day, after my BC scare, I was almost sure that you also loved me the way I did. But that day brought a lot of doubts into my mind. What a night that was and the day that followed was even worse. But today, last year or rather tonight last year – the fragrance of the candles in our room is still fresh in my mind. There was a time in my life when I thought I would be single all my life and there was no chance of me falling in love with anyone. Then we got married and one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was head over heels in love with you and didn't know how to express it. I was shy and it was all new to me. Thank you so much Ram, for making me complete. You are actually the most romantic person in the whole world. That night was just perfect! I miss you so much Ram. I want to be with you now. My back hurts and I am very uncomfortable, but I have to talk to you now.

My doctor told me that I will have the baby any day now. I am very uncomfortable and in some pain, but am excited that finally the day when I will hold our baby in my arms is fast approaching. Ram, even as I am writing this journal, I think the cramps I am feeling, are labor pains and our little baby is going to come out today. I want you to be with me Ram, as I am going through the process of bringing our baby into this world. Yes Ram, I think I have to go now. Wish me luck and I am so much in pain but very happy all the same. What better day for our love child to make his or her entry into the world – a year from the day we consummated our marriage, a year from the day you made me complete the fruit of our love will come into this world. I have to leave now and will write again after I am back home. Love you Ram!

Ram closed the book and looked at Priya: You mean Pihu was born on that day? I cannot believe it. I was also thinking about you a lot more that day – a year from our C night. We were actually communicating with each other at the very time that Pihu was born. Strange are the ways of nature. You in Dubai going through labor and me in Mumbai feeling the pain in my heart for having lost you! This is unbelievable Priya. Once again destiny has a big part to play in our lives.

Ram again bends down and kisses Priya's tummy. He gently caresses her flat stomach and smiles. He remembers many of their intimate moments and looks lovingly into Priya's eyes. He has a flashback of the night a few days before the whole court episode and Priya in prison. The couple of days that they had gone away together when Ram wanted to find out what was going on in Priyas mind as to why she wanted the divorce. He gets her drunk and they spent the night together.

He looks at Priya and gives her a mischievous smile: You know when we conveived our little Rockstar right?

Priya looks shyly at Ram and covers her face as she nods her head: I thought it must have been that night.

Ram: I'm sorry I had you spike your drink that night. I was so annoyed that you were not willing to tell me why you were doing the whole drama when all I could see was the love oozing out of your eyes. Every time you said something to hurt me, I could see the hurt in your eyes. I was very sure you were not serious about the divorce, but was so restless, because I did not know the reason. But believe me Priya, I had no intention of making love to you that night. It was you, in the inebriated state that kept enticing me and I am human after all, I succumbed. I didn't mean for it to happen that night.

Priya looks at him shyly: I don't know why you are apologizing so much. I am not complaining. If we didn't make love that night, we would not have had Pihu. Imagine life without her? No, I cannot even remotely think about that. I am glad we did what we did that night. She gets up from the swing and runs into the room and Ram follows her.

They look at the clock in the room and it is past 6AM. Ram takes Priya in his arms and both are lost in each others eyes.

The beginning of a new day in their lives – a new beginning in their lives – a new chapter.

The next one will be my last update for this story. Hope you all like it so far.

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww... Superbbb... I am short of words to describe this update... I just loved it... Plzzz continue soon...
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that diary part was very emotional much better dan the BALH one 
n pihu born on 12th mar makes sense too i actually counted no of months from may 31st😆 it was very cute
touchy update  
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg that was awesome...you penned down each moment so well😛
viny_queen thumbnail
wounderful yaar really well written😃👏👏👏