Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
part 12

finally the epic moment came when RaYa back to thier purpal kindom once again awesome update yaar... u just write what is we all wanted to see... real PRK... roaring yet mutured Ram... lovely Peehu n Kush... along with senseble family members... just awesome update loved spi how Ram took Priya in to thier Room... n how Priya was making kids sleep now egarly waiting for next update do it soon... can't wait much now plz...
gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ i had a big smile on my face after reading this update, awesome😊😊
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wonderful narration!
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow! What an action packed week? Had to take time for everything to sink in. Anyway, I am glad that Raya are back with a bang and hope this realization wala love continues till the end of the show. I am just hoping that Rajat doesn't get negative after all the treatment he is getting from Ram and now Priya is also angry with him.

Part 13

So finally Priya and Ram are in their cocoon and Priya is obviously very emotional. She left Ram five years ago so that he would move on, but, she has realized how wrong her decision was. Not only had he NOT moved on, he did not even take a single step past where she had left him five years ago and she can imagine the pain and sadness he had to go through. She is full of remorse and feels even worse that Ram has put the past behind and is ready to accept her back in his life. She is indeed very fortunate and proud to be MRS Priya RAM Kapoor.

The past comes flooding her present as she walks into their room. She looks at the couch and her statement on the most memorable "C" night comes to the forefront of her mind "Aaj se is couch pe koi nahi soyega – na mein, na aap!" she smiles and as she is heading to the wash room she looks at her dressing table and again goes into flashback when Ram wants to video chat with her and Rishabh is setting it up on her laptop. She is sitting in front of the mirror and Ram can see her from his computer miles away. She comes back to the present and a deep crimson creeps onto her face as she bends her head. She goes into the dressing room and opens her closet. Her eyes go wide in wonder and the wider they get, the more tears flow out of them. She lets out a cry "Oh no!" 

Ram is standing by her side and knows fully well what is going on in her mind. He seems to understand the emotions that are running through her as she is going around "their" haven. He just looks at her most adoringly and his grip on her shoulder tightens as if he is reminding her that he is with her as she is going through so many emotions. He is not going to leave her to figure out everyting herself and is their to support her for the rest of their lives. He gives her the most endearing smile and nods his head as he seems to say "I am with you forever dear"

Ram: I just got all your clothes cleaned so if there is any nightgown that you wish to wear, you can go ahead. Otherwise, I have a couple of your more recent PJ's that I had brought over with Pihu's stuff. I will leave you here so you can go and get fresh and change. I hope you are going to be okay. If you want I will stay here and wait.

Priya gives him a very shy side glance. The tears haven't stopped, but she can't help smiling. Ram is still the same chivalrous man she had left five years ago. She takes a deep breath and blows out as if she is trying to wipe out all the stress that she feels being back here. "I'm fine now. If you want to change, I can take my clothes and go to Pihu's washroom and change there"

Ram: Priya, I will change once you are done. I don't want you to go back to Pihu's room in case she gets disturbed.

He goes back to their room and settles down on his chair. He has his eyes shut and the whole evening flashes past him and he has the most contented smile on his face. I am the lord and master of my world and now that my world is complete, I have no complaints or worries in my mind. The love of my life is back – actually my life is back with me and what more can I ask for. He notices her journal next to his chair and picks it up and places it on his chest and holds it close to his heart.

In the meantime, Priya comes back to the bedroom looking fresh and radiant. The tear stains have disappeared from her face and her soft skin is glowing. She is wearing the nightgown that she wore the night after holi (or rather the one Ram got her dressed into after HE got her cleaned up after holi). She has her hair let down and tiptoes into her room with a shy look on her face.

Ram opens his eyes at the same moment and notices that she is out and looks at herRam moves close to her and whispers in her ear: I love you! He walks past her and goes into the washroom to change.

Priya goes to her dressing table and is brushing her hair looking into the mirror. As she is looking into the mirror she has a shy smile on her face. As she is brushing her hair, she notices that Ram is back in the room. 

As he looks at her he begins to giggle softly, Priya sees him and looks questioningly at him: What is so funny? She stands up and looks around at herself to see if there is something around her that is comical and looks back at him with a puzzled look.

By the time she lifts her head, he is standing very close to her and she is taken aback. She looks into his eyes as if she is trying to read his intentions.

Ram: I was thinking about the last time I saw you in these clothes, he says with a grin on his face and he is holding part of her gown in his hand. He smiles shyly and looks back into her eyes. Both of them have a FB of the morning after holi when he told her how cute she was when she was drunk and then the whole holi scene also flashes past him.

She lowers her gaze shyly and turns away from him. He embraces her from the back, drawing her firmly towards himself and rests his face on the nape of her neck. She closes her eyes and raises her shoulders. She feels a gentle tingling of her senses as his face touches her neck. She is not too sure if she is ready for the intimacy as yet. She is yearning to be with him, but, she doesn't seem to be ready for taking the next step. Ram senses her hesitation and turns her around and looks into her eyes as he holds her soft face between the palms of both his hands. He caresses her cheeks with his thumbs and as he looks deep into her beautiful eyes whispers gently to her.

Ram: Priya, I don't want to rush you into anything. There is no need to hurry. We have the rest of our lives together. I want you to be comfortable with me first. I know five years is a long time and there are so many things for us to share, so let us take this slowly. Ram leads her to the garden swing on the verandah outside their room. As she sits down on the swing he looks at her lap and as if to ask her permission and she shuts her eyes for a brief second as if to say "permission granted".

Five years have passed in solitude, yet, these two are in total synchronization with each other. They know exactly what the other feels or wants to say without actually having to spell it out. They are in perfect harmony with each other and they speak the language of their hearts. He lays down on the swing with his head in her lap and gazes into her eyes. They have an eyelock. She runs her fingers through his hair and looks at his gently childlike face. "Thank God", she says to herself "his childlike innocence is not lost in all these years"

Ram: Priya, is all this real? Are you sure all this is happening or is this a dream? If it is a dream, I just don't want to wake out of it and if it is real, please let this stay on forever. I have been longing to do this for so long. Ever since I got this swing installed here, this is the only dream I have had each time I looked at it and I just cannot believe that my dreams are coming true.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, never in my wildest dreams did I think that we would get back together. Yes, I did hope we would but never thought it would happen again. I always thought I made the best decisions in my life and there was no chance for mistakes. How wrong I was? If only I had not made that blunder of a decision five years ago, we would not have been in this situation, but believe me Mr. Kapoor, not one day of the past five years have gone by without me thinking of you.

Ram: Mr. Kapoor? I thought we had a deal, I don't see anyone else around us. Have you forgotten my name?

Priya smiles shyly and closes her eyes and says "Ram".

Ram: Say it one more time.

Priya: RAAAM!

Ram: You know Priya, there are so many people in this world who call me "Ram" and yet none of them – not even one of them says it so sweetly as you do. Just the way you say it turns me on sweetheart. I love you my dearest Priya and I want to spend the rest of my days in your arms, far away from everything. There is nothing I want more in this world than to be with my beloved wife and children.

Priya: Ram, I promise to be by your side for the rest of our lives. There is nothing more that I want than to be with you and our children. I love you Ram, from the bottom of my heart and all that matters to me is being with you at all times. I promise, Jaan.

Ram: I have a confession to make to you Priya.

Priya: What is that?

Ram: You know when I saw you at the wedding hall on our wedding anniversary I couldn't believe that it was you and that it was real. I was so angry with you for having hidden from me the facts that you were alive and that we had a daughter. My anger took over every emotion I felt for you. I felt cheated and hated the feeling. I wanted to cause you as much hurt and pain you caused me, but I don't know why, but everytime I hurt you, I ended up hurting myself twice as much. At that time, Choti gave me a couple of your journals that you have been putting down your thought in.

Priya cuts him short: You mean, you read my journals?

Ram: Not all but yes, I began reading a few entries in your first journal and that was when I realized that whatever happened, left both of us lost and reading it got me thinking of how much you thought of me all these years. That was when I started looking at you differently and now here we are – back in each others arms, back where we belong – together. Then that one night when you gave Pihu to me and told me that you did not want to hurt Pihu and put her through the custody battle etc. brought back all the respect I had for you – here is a woman, my woman, who has gone through so much all by herself, struggled to make ends meet and support our child alone, and here I am trying to take away that one happiness you had in your life. I saw how close you and Pihu were that one night and I made up my mind that I had to do something to change things for both of us, for the three of us and we had to work things out Priya. I am glad I read your journal and gave me the chance to see your perspective. Priya, I know I missed so much of Pihu's early years and now I don't want to miss even a moment. When I see the two of you together, I feel so jealous that I have not been able to bond like you. It hurts me Priya, but now I know that we can as a family work around that and get close to her. I cannot imagine a life without the two of you Priya. You are my world.

Talking about the past brought the pain back into Priya's face, but this time it was not about herself, it was about Ram's hurt and pain. She looked through her tears at him: Ram, I am sorry for the mess I made of our lives and want to make it up to you in any way you want. I promise to do my best to take away all the sorrow and pain that you have gone through in the past five years.

Ram: Priya, I want to read your journals with you so it makes me feel that I was a part of Pihu's early years even though I was not there physically. I want to feel the closeness to the two of you this way. That was why I put away your journal after reading a couple of entries. I must say, you write beautifully Priya.

Priya is all shy hearing this praise from Ram: Are you sure you want to read it with me? It could be a very painful journey for the two of us. I would love for you to read it with me by your side. She bends down and kisses his forehead and looks into his eyes with a lot of love. Ram, another thing, remember you gave me a book to read while I was in jail? Do you know that Rajat sir is Anjaan, the author of the book? I was so shocked to see the manuscript of the book in his home and Dai jaa told me about it. I cannot believe that I used to write to him about being such a big fan of his and used to share my problems with him not knowing that it was Rajat sir that I was writing to. I wonder if he knew that it was me that was writing to him.

Ram immediately jumps out of her lap and looks at her: Hey! Wait a minute, you used to write to Rajat? Really? I just don't believe this Priya. I have to tell you this. Do you know who handled all Rajat's fan mail? It was ME. I received all his fan mail and even replied to all of them. Ram covers his mouth with a bewildered look on his face.

Priya also gets up from the swing and is jubuliant: What? I don't believe this either. So, unknowingly we were actually corresponding with each other the past five years? Destiny sure has its weird ways of connecting people. Remember the conversation we had in the washroom of the restaurant long before we even knew of each others existence? This is also like that only. Ram, I used to share a lot of my problems with Anjaan/ Rajat and I was actually sharing all my problems with you. Oh my gosh! This is unbelievable. I thought Anjaan was helping me by signing those books for me, when all along it was you who was helping me raise the money to pay the rent and make ends meet.

Ram: ah! So that was you?

Both of them have tears in their eyes and are lost in embrace once again. Both thinking about their communication – she remembers the letters she wrote and he remembers the emails he read and replied to. Strange are the ways of destiny. Everything is in front of us and we perceive it so differently.

Ram: Wow! There is so much for us to discover about the last five years. Oh Priya, my love, my life – THE love of my life, I can't tell you how happy I am!

Priya is in seventh heaven! Lost in Ram's embrace, her ears to his heart, listening to the music – the lub dub never sounded so sweet as it does when it is his Lub-dub that she is hearing, laying so close to him.

Well friends, this is it for today. I think I will complete this story in one or two parts. Do tell me what you think.

balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like the progress in the story...pls update soonπŸ‘
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks

Edited by 123fiza1 - 11 years ago
gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail