FF Whose side are you on? Last part on pg 22 - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update raya are so much in love n ayesha also changed i liked it
Superb... Beautifully written... Loved it...
Amazing update  Wonderfully written  Waiting for the next update
Very emotional update maked me emotional to... Really salute to ram and as well as priya for tackling the whole bad situation in so gud manner.. Nutz is a darling for me and ayesha is a realized and changed gud hearted women.. U potrayed everyones character perfectly.. The whole scene of raya, coming from peehus room and enterning there kingdom was just fabulous and pen down with real love for raya in heart...One thing to ask pls give the loudspeaker i mean shipra a gud lesson.. There was so many feelings, so many thoughts that i can't describe each and everythings in words, sorry.. Over all it was a packed up update and i thoroughly loved it.. Update soon dear..
Wow i luvd it
priya's apprehensions were portrayed beautifully
continue soon
part 9
wowowo loved this part Ram is so clever & loved whole story geeting on place... it is just awesome to get Ram geeting back Priya withe his life... awesome... update hope Aye leaves Ram let's read next what it stores for us...
ok finally ...i read it...vry nice..touchy..blssfull..& ofcourse kahani h to jhtke bhi honge hi...love to read whole part toghether...thank u fr thisπŸ‘πŸ‘,,..& ofcourse sorry for bieng late,,..but what to do...adat se mazbur hu..πŸ˜›
Yaar itna pyaar kash serial mein bhi dikhade
part 10
wowowowo so finally truth came front of Aye... n i loved the lesson Priya teaches to her... Priya'w trust on Ram is Ram is Ram's power to lead the life awesome update yaar... but why Aye wants to meet Ram alone what she is upto???? moving to read next...
part 11

woowowoo what a suspance u kept thrw the whole update yaar loved it... Finally Aye turn to positve n realizes her mistakes... even helped Ram to arrest Mama gud... he should get gud lesson for his evil deed loved the whole part n my fev is last one when Ram confesses his feelings front of Priya awww that is way awesome... loved it a lot... now again moving to reading next...