Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
res 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳this all is what i feel like doing after reading the update ...ram feels there is no life in km its true ...and peehus question do you love mumma ...beta yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai...papa ka mumma ke liye love unke size aur awaaj dono se bada hai...
do update soon
Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice going, now this is what a mature live story should be, good going, update ASAP
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update ...continue soon!!!!
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just perfect... The way kush and priya is bonding is just superb.. Take ur pace of time... Ram loves priya a lots just right now he is little confused.. Beautiful update, hope rajat dnt be a hadda in raya... Update soon...
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Friends,

Here is the next part of my story. Hope you like it.

Part 7

Priya goes into her bedroom and looks at Pihu. She is overwhelmed at the moment. Everywhere she looks, she sees her beloved Ram. As she is looking at Pihu, she visualizes Ram laying down on the bed reading to Pihu. She looks out in the living room and she sees him sitting on the diwan watching her in the kitchen. She goes into the living room and sees him sitting at the table enjoying her aloo parathas. She walks into her kitchen and sees Ram walk in to wipe her tears when she was sobbing watching him get emotional eating her aloo parathas after 5 long years. She remembers her first KC and recollects how Ram had a near death episode when she took away the plane tickets which eventually saved his life. She talks to herself: One mistake I made 5 years ago and look at the repercussions everyone of us is facing. Wish I was wiser at that time. Will it really be that easy for Ram to annul his marriage with Ayesha? What will her future hold for Ayesha? Her little sister, whom she brought up like a daughter, how could she turn out so selfish? She lets out a big sigh and clears up everything, straightens up the living room, switches off all the lights and goes into her bedroom. She sits at her table and takes out her journal to write. After coming back to India she has not been very regular with her writing, but there are days when she puts so much down on paper, that contains more than a day's thoughts. She has been writing a lot whenever she gets the time. She remembers that she left all her older journals in Sharma house and was planning to get them back to her home. She has no idea that two of her journals are with Ram and he was reading them. She looks back over her shoulder and watches Pihu as she is snoring in her sleep. She grins and shakes her head from side to side. How can Pihu be so much like her father? How would I have managed these 5 years without Pihu and her mannerisms? Would she have really been able to live without her Ram if it wasn't for Pihu? She closes her journal and turns off the table light and goes to settle down in bed next to Pihu. She draws her close to her heart and plants a kiss on her forehead. She gets a strong smell of Mr. Kapoors perfume and shuts her eyes as if to feel his presence next to them. Slowly she falls asleep, exhausted!

In KM, Ram is sitting in his chair with his eyes shut and the journal on his chest. Kush is in Rams bed fast asleep. Ram opens his eyes and tries to read the journal. He tears up and shuts the book almost immediately. He thinks to himself: I cannot do this alone. I have missed so much in the past 5 years and nothing will be complete unless I read this along with the love of my life, Priya. That will complete the picture. Saying this he puts the journal on the table next to him and goes to settle down in bed, next to Kush. He puts his arm around Kush and ruffles his hair gently. Kush has been my balm the past 5 years. Don't know what I would have done without him. Strangely, he is not like Ayesha or Sid. He seems to be more sensible like Priya. Or do I just feel that way because I miss Priya? He kisses Kush on his head and slides down on his pillow. He looks at Priyas photo next to him and reaches out for it. On second thoughts he retracts his hand and turns away and goes to sleep.

Next morning, Kush wakes him up early: Good morning papa! Please wake up the sun has risen and we must also wake up.

Ram opens his eyes and stretches lazily as he smiles at Kush: Good morning Champ! Did you sleep well?

Kush: Yes papa. I always like sleeping in your room. He gives Ram a big hug and jumps out of bed.

Ram also gets out of bed and heads to the wash room: Kush, please go and brush your teeth and get ready. If all goes well, maybe we can go to the beach for a little bit – you, me, Priya and Pihu. What do you think?

Kush gives Ram a big hug and jumps around excitedly. I love the idea papa. Can I call Pihu now and tell her?

Ram: No, lets first get ready, then I have to go to the office for a little bit and I will come back early and then we can go. But first I have to finish my work in the office.

Kush is not so sure if this plan is going to work. Usually when papa goes to work he comes home very late. He looks down and scratches his head.

Ram bends down and looks at Kush: Champ, I know you are thinking that I will get stuck at work if I go to the office right? I promise I will finish my work before lunch time and then we will go to the beach. Just then his phone rings. He looks at the caller id and smiles. He looks back at Kush and says: Its your bua.

Ram: Haan Choti. Whats up?

Pihu: Papa this is Pihu not bua-mami. I am calling from her phone because I want to tell you a secret and I don't want mamma to know I am talking to you.

Ram says hi to Pihu and then frowns: Why don't you want mama to know that you are calling me? Will she be angry? I think it is ok for you to call me anytime sweetheart! Now tell me why you are calling.

Pihu: First papa, good morning. I love you. It is mammas birthday after 8 days. Can we have a surprise party for her birthday? I don't want mamma to know we are planning this because then she will say no and not to waste money having a party for her birthday. I really want to give her a big birthday party papa. She is the best mamma in the whole world na!

Ram smiles: Sure Pihu, we will definitely plan a party. Do let me know what you want to do and we can meet secretly and make all the arrangements. Is Choti there with you?

Pihu: Yes, papa. I am with her in the park downstairs, because I don't want anyone to know about this secret. Just you, Bua-mami and I should know this. No one else ok?

Ram gets excited and says yes dear. I promise. Ok Rockstar, I have to go and get ready to go to work now. If I go early and finish my work then maybe we can go out in the afternoon. What do you think?

Pihu is very excited: Can we go to the beach papa? I have never seen a real beach. Only the one they have in Dubai.

Ram is taken aback. Wow! What was that all about? Telepathy?

Ram: You know Rockstar, I was planning on taking you to the beach. You read my mind. Please get ready and wait for me. I will come and get you.

Pihu: Can mamma come too? She seems a little anxious about going without her mother.

Ram: sure Pihu. I will put off the phone and get ready. Bye love.

Pihu: Bye papa. See you soon. And she disconnects the phone. She gives Nutz a big hug and says: remember we cannot say anything about the party to anyone. It has to be a surprise.

Nutz ruffles Pihus hair and gives her a big grin: Sure Pihu. My lips are sealed. Do you want to go back home now? I have to get ready and go to work soon. She holds Pihus hand and both of them get into the lift and go up. Nutz takes her into her home and calls out to Priya.

Nutz: Priya, we are back. I will see you sometime later. Ok bye for now.

Priya: Thanks Nutz. See you bye.

She shuts the door behind Nutz and turns around and looks at Pihu. She frowns and purses her lips and shakes her head. Something is going on in that little head. I have to find out. She has that excited look, like she is up to something.

Priya: Pihu, my princess whats going on in your mind? You seem to be thinking about something. Are you planning something?

Pihu thinks: Wow! Mamma knows everything. I hope I can keep this as a surprise from her. She will be very happy I am sure. Then she says aloud: Nothing mamma. Papa spoke to me and said he will take us to the beach later today. Now he has to go to work and then he will come and take us. I really want to see the beach.

Priya: Did papa call or did you call and worry him to take you? Where did papa call?

Pihu looks at her mamma: No mamma, I called to say good morning from bua-mamis phone. Then he told me.

Priya: ok first we have to get ready, have breakfast and then wait for papa. She is still not convinced that this was not Pihus plan. She certainly has her father wrapped around her little finger. She looks at Pihu and shakes her head and smiles. Both of them get ready and have breakfast. Priya is pottering around the kitchen and Pihu is busy with her drawing.

Her phone rings and she looks at the caller id with wide eyes. What does Ram want now? Good morning Mr. Kapoor. How are you?

Ram: I'm fine. I was thinking that we should take Pihu and Kush to the beach. Are you free this afternoon around 4 or 5?

Priya: yes Mr. Kapoor. We are free and Pihu will be very happy. She is already very excited. I hope she is not troubling you to take her.

Ram: No she isn't and even if she is, I think she has the right to. I want to make the most of the time I have with her now and make up for the lost 5 years. He begins to choke and his voice starts to break.

Priya senses his emotions: I am sorry Mr. Kapoor. I understand it is all my fault. I don't know how to make this up.

Ram says that he has to finish some work and hangs up. Priya hangs up too and looks at the phone with tears. This is so hard for all of us. I wish I could turn the clock around and change things around. I feel so bad. Sorry Mr. Kapoor. She tells Pihu that her papa called and said he was going to take them to the beach so they should get ready. Pihu jumps with excitement and gives Priya a big hug. I love you and papa, mamma. I like Kush too. He is a very nice brother. But, you know what mamma? I don't like his mother. As she says that she makes a very sad face and remembers what she said in the parking lot after Rahuls birthday.

Priya draws Pihu close to her, kneels down and gives her a big hug. Please don't say that Pihu. Kush will feel sad if he hears that. She is older than you and you have to respect your elders right? Just like your mamma is the best for you, his mamma also must be the best for him. She gives her a kiss on her forehead and says: You are the worlds best daughter my princess and I love you very much. You are the best thing that happened in my life after my marriage to your papa. She thinks about her marriage, the honeymoon in Australia, laying down on the beach during the BC scare, the Guj, Mah border and automatically her eyes fill up with tears. Pihu sees the tears rolling down her cheeks and wipes them with her tiny hands and gives Priya a big kiss. Priya looks at her and smiles.

Ram is in his office talking to his lawyer.

Lawyer: Mr. Kapoor, are you sure you want to do this? It has taken you over 20 years to build this empire. All your hard work to go in vain? Please give this a serious thought Mr. Kapoor.

Ram: Yes. That's all I have been doing the past few days Mr. Advocate. I think this is the only option I have at this point. Everyone makes mistakes and we have to correct them and as far as I am concerned, I think this is the only way I can make things right for my family. Mr. Advocate, I have worked so hard for everyone all these years. Now the time has come for me to do something for my immediate family – my wife, children and my parents. I am ready for this and have the confidence that I can, through my hard work rebuild my empire.

Mr. Advocate: Okay then Mr. Kapoor, I have all the papers ready and let me know when you would like to finalise everything. I will still give it a second thought if I were you Mr. Kapoor.

Ram looks at him and smiles. He shakes hands with the lawyer and shows him out of his office and comes back to his table. He looks at some papers and smiles. "Lovely birthday gift for my lovely wife", he thinks. I just can't wait Priya. Just a few more days, he says and has a big smile on his face. This is a risk I am taking and I am confident, with you by my side all will work out Priya. Don't worry dear, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just trust me! The road will be rough in the beginning and then I am sure we will look back and be happy. It will be well worth it. He shuts the file and puts it on his table and makes a call to Priya.

Ram: Hi Priya, I hope Pihu and you are ready. I will come in an hour and pick both of you up. We will go out to lunch and then head out to the beach. I will go and pick up Kush first.

Priya smiles: Yes, Mr.Kapoor. Pihu and I are ready. She is very excited. I am packing a small picnic basket, because I am sure the children will be hungry while we are at the beach. Thank you Mr. Kapoor, I appreciate this.

Ram: Priya, you know I am a very selfish man. I am doing this for myself and my happiness.

Priya and Ram both sadly remember the scene in jail when she says that she is going to jail for her happiness. She sighs and realizes Ram is still on the phone.

Priya: Ok Mr. Kapoor, see you soon Bye.

Ram: Bye

He then calls Ayesha and tells her that he is coming home to pick up Kush to take him to lunch and then the beach.

Ayesha: who else is going with you Ram?

Ram: Does it really matter Ayesha? I am not asking you permission to take my son to the beach, I am telling you I am taking him. Make him wear something comfortable. I don't want him in his best clothes to get messed up on the beach. Please make sure he is ready in the next 15 minutes. Bye. He cuts the call.

Ayesha rolls her eyes and talks to herself: Huh! I don't know what to make of this. I have to go and talk to Priya soon. She needs to get out of our lives. Both she and her daughter are playing havoc in my life. If I have to live comfortably, she has to leave and that too pretty soon. I have to do something. She then walks out of her room and yells for Kush asking him to get ready because his papa is picking him up.

Kush says ok Mom. I am ready. He doesn't offer any information to Ayesha and when she asks him who all are going, he just puts out his lower lip and shrugs his shoulders as if he doesn't know who else is going. He doesn't want his mom to ruin their plans of a fun filled afternoon.

viny_queen thumbnail

shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update. Kush is a fast learner(unlike his mom)
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So finally Mr. Kapoor understood and accept Priya, that's great, am looking forward for their picnic scene, it will be fun, continue ASAP
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update.. So near to real.. While reading i was getting excited as am going to picnic with them.. Atlast ram has started to accept priya back in his life.. Picnic update will be fun to read.. Waiting for the next..Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just saw it will read all the parts and comment