Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#13- "Aap ki personal life, personal life hai... (Page 43)

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

did you guys minimuffin's post yesterday??

it was really cruel I think

esp as SJ is her friend


What post ??

dont have energy to type again

so copy pasting my conversation with Vani

read from bottom to top

CC: SamiyaIPKKND

I know right?
I dunno what happened to Munchy..she seems so mature..how cud she take such a drastic step..im really feeling funny.


-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : SamiyaIPKKND
Sent : 13 November 2012 at 11:41am

Thanks for correcting me but i dont know her at all... 
It was really silly to bring the matter into a public forum


-- Previous Private Message --
Sent By : Buddy Name
Sent : 13 November 2012 at 11:38am

What the?

Oh My freaking Goshhh
the heck came into Munchy that she made that topic?..LOL
I really pity the four writers...they were such nice friends, i have seen how they cherished each oda;s FFs on their respective blogs...

P.S. Sam, its TeleFan not Telefilm ROFL [ sorry for pointing this out i thot u might get in trouble if anyone ever talked wid abt Chani aka TeleFan]


-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : SamiyaIPKKND
Sent : 13 November 2012 at 11:34am

Her topic title was "attention serial junkie" 

She said she, anne and telefilm thought SJ a friend but she plagiarized their work... 

Just because in sabre chronicles she said arnav drinks burbon which arnav drank in headoverheal's ff

Shashi also drank scotch like in hoh's ff

Shyam drove a ferarri like arnav drove one in Minimuffin s ff

And arnav screamed la's name while having sex with khushi like in one of their's khushi is dead arnav screams her name while having sex with his fiance

Plus khushi is a half princess like one where arnav is a half son or smth like that

Whereas SJ's ff is completely different from theirs

Just because of this instead of pming her they chose to take it out in a public forum


-- Previous Private Message --
Sent By : Buddy Name
Sent : 13 November 2012 at 11:26am

Sam yaar...u kno i dont knw anything abt the topic..its edited now...can u tell me wat munchy said that people r so harsh towards her calling her a bad friend and all...?


If munchy abandoned SJ or somethin lyk tht , she really is wrong at her part..Ouch

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : SamiyaIPKKND
Sent : 13 November 2012 at 11:23am


Saw this already

Minimuffin shouldn't have done it

SJ didn't do anything wrong... She just used props name which is in no way plagiarism 

And she was your friend... Why would you take the issue out in a public forum instead of just pm'ing, skype/fb... That is not how friends behave with friends

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent By : Buddy Name
Sent : 13 November 2012 at 11:14am

See this-


maybe munchy, chani, anne and SJ are no longer friends now..seriously, what is happening to IPK forum?

Hating this.
U know when friends leave u, it hurts so much...and this stupid serial bound so many friendships..i dunno...the time is really getting bad i guess...its Diwali here, and Im typing this with tears in my eyes...

What happened IPK Forum?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Soni for a change gul and i am are on the same page. let's end the show. barun will spare a few more days. won't you guys still email star to end it? won't you give a shot to have the ipk magic intact?

Sami I'm not depressed anymore. I've reconciled myself to the fact that barun is leaving. I'll be depressed if the show doesn't end.

la it's alright. I'll be in India by Friday anyways.

i started calling farah fari. sadda haq. i don't like it.

Sami whatever the world calls you I'll call you nanandji :)

you hardly ever call me nanadji *pouts*

for me if they don't kill ASR's character that's enough

when barun leaves I'll probably conjure up a happy ending in my mind and be happy with that

Lazy ne complain ki tere bare mein... tu na so rahi thi na kuch kar rahi thi"

dark circles par gayaShocked

why are you behaving like your bf of two years left youLOL


Isn't that how we have all been behaving ?? LOL

Wait I remember you saying this is how a break up feels like !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

can anyone give me the WU of noreen-Barun live radio interview


I'm searching for it too...Mil nahi raha..I'll get you !

I searched for it also

Confused

I dont want to hear the interview... dil dukhta hain... so will just read the WU


Exactly...I have the link...But i didn't download :D

tu sunke mujhe WU de Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Soni for a change gul and i am are on the same page. let's end the show. barun will spare a few more days. won't you guys still email star to end it? won't you give a shot to have the ipk magic intact?

Sami I'm not depressed anymore. I've reconciled myself to the fact that barun is leaving. I'll be depressed if the show doesn't end.

la it's alright. I'll be in India by Friday anyways.

i started calling farah fari. sadda haq. i don't like it.

Sami whatever the world calls you I'll call you nanandji :)

you hardly ever call me nanadji *pouts*

for me if they don't kill ASR's character that's enough

when barun leaves I'll probably conjure up a happy ending in my mind and be happy with that

Lazy ne complain ki tere bare mein... tu na so rahi thi na kuch kar rahi thi"

dark circles par gayaShocked

why are you behaving like your bf of two years left youLOL


Isn't that how we have all been behaving ?? LOL

Wait I remember you saying this is how a break up feels like !


but I recovered fastLOL

as long as ASR doesnt die I'm goodBig smile

it still feels as when you remember your first love *a pang in your heart*

otherwise I've moved on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

can anyone give me the WU of noreen-Barun live radio interview


I'm searching for it too...Mil nahi raha..I'll get you !

I searched for it also

Confused

I dont want to hear the interview... dil dukhta hain... so will just read the WU


Exactly...I have the link...But i didn't download :D

tu sunke mujhe WU de Tongue


I will... LOL

Because I know I will listen to it anyway :D
Its only a matter of time before I download it Tongue




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

can anyone give me the WU of noreen-Barun live radio interview


I'm searching for it too...Mil nahi raha..I'll get you !

I searched for it also

Confused

I dont want to hear the interview... dil dukhta hain... so will just read the WU


Exactly...I have the link...But i didn't download :D

tu sunke mujhe WU de Tongue


I will... LOL

Because I know I will listen to it anyway :D
Its only a matter of time before I download it Tongue





LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
She made a public apology ! Doesn't change anything though...

Yes she shouldn't have done it... Nobody does that to friends !
And that too for things like that ! That's hardly plagiarizing !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

She made a public apology ! Doesn't change anything though...

Yes she shouldn't have done it... Nobody does that to friends !
And that too for things like that ! That's hardly plagiarizing !


not hardly thats not plagiarising

and who does that to your own friend whom you could have sent a pm/contacted on skype/fb/phone

did you read SJ's reply

felt bad for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Mahi's Friends For Life 5* *Hugs everyone*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 1195   Views: 35002

-Mystery- 1195 35002 03 February 2012 at 6:59pm by -Mystery-
Dhakkans_for life CC#18 (invites only!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -CreativeSoul-   Replies: 1196   Views: 32268

-CreativeSoul- 1196 32268 18 January 2012 at 4:11am by ..-Ayesshhaa-..
~Life with LNMDJ~ CC #25:AndWeStrike'Silver' (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101

Author: Ishaan.   Replies: 800   Views: 27687

Ishaan. 800 27687 30 December 2011 at 9:58pm by prernahazra
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [It's Personal]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1203   Views: 30928

-bhootni- 1203 30928 12 January 2010 at 10:04am by wilfen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index