Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#13- "Aap ki personal life, personal life hai... (Page 24)

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
New fav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Jess, saw this in BW section.. its beautifully done.. the song and video..
Want to watch this..!! Song brings memories..
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Fari you and I are fighters. we'll struggle till the last drop of blood in our body.

whatever the reasons for barun's exit be i can't understand why bother replacing an actor for a few months? this is what i am fighting against. that's why I'm mailing star plus. if the show is extended to Feb or not it'll end by Feb latest because the already fallen trps will fall flat by then. why taint my beautiful memories because star plus is acting like a tantrum throwing teenager?

jess i won't watch all this wonderful episodes if they replace barun and destroy the show. but if they end the show with barun and give me a happily ever after I'll lap up the episodes like a thirsty dog

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Fari you and I are fighters. we'll struggle till the last drop of blood in our body.

whatever the reasons for barun's exit be i can't understand why bother replacing an actor for a few months? this is what i am fighting against. that's why I'm mailing star plus. if the show is extended to Feb or not it'll end by Feb latest because the already fallen trps will fall flat by then. why taint my beautiful memories because star plus is acting like a tantrum throwing teenager?

jess i won't watch all this wonderful episodes if they replace barun and destroy the show. but if they end the show with barun and give me a happily ever after I'll lap up the episodes like a thirsty dog

Yes..& if not anything else the frustrstion that I am undoubtedly gonna develop after not being able to have my daily dose of hottie, I will vent every last drop of it on SP...!!!!!I breathed Sobti these last 17months..& I wont stop breathing w/o a fight!Angry
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Somewhere i feel (you can call it being delusionally hopeful) that if i try hard enough star will listen to us and end the show. every art requires an audience and when the audience will show them the middle finger repeatedly they will bow down.

I also somewhere feel that emails or no emails they will announce the end of the show after the UK trip. let people have a taste of barun as arnav with the feeling that it's for the final time. you know cashing up on the euphoria. then bam announce that show is over. i know sami will read all this and say if wishes were horses... :)

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Somewhere i feel (you can call it being delusionally hopeful) that if i try hard enough star will listen to us and end the show. every art requires an audience and when the audience will show them the middle finger repeatedly they will bow down.

I also somewhere feel that emails or no emails they will announce the end of the show after the UK trip. let people have a taste of barun as arnav with the feeling that it's for the final time. you know cashing up on the euphoria. then bam announce that show is over. i know sami will read all this and say if wishes were horses... :)

What's wrong with wishing Saiyyu???& all of these wishes are built up on the foregone conclusion that Sobti is  going to go...So we might as well go crazy on whoever try to ruin the golden memories for us!
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Sobti might go topless before he leaves.. he has already shaved his chest!!the future is bright, the futures Topless and wet and saucy!! ;) aha

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Sobti might go topless before he leaves.. he has already shaved his chest!!the future is bright, the futures Topless and wet and saucy!! ;) aha

Tu toh topless mein hi atki huwi hai...Yeh
 le..

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

Notice the faint sprinkle of hairEmbarrassed

undefined

undefined

Khush????Wink

.x-bumblebee-x.