Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalyaani

I am sorry to disagree darling, I like people with humility and no one is above the other. I rather read the works of commoners then.

We are not disagreeing darling. We are all on the same page. Sami and I had also spoken about humility and how we appreciate that. We also maintain that we are happy among ourselves and our works
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Mujhe laga main cute hu since everyone says my voice is cute!

la this IS na-insaafi!
you are plagiarising my adjectives! 😆
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lazy unres karungi na... I'm actually busy getting ready and packing... M goin to my grandma's place ..! There's a function tomo..
jessicad thumbnail
No seriously Zehra! my hands are ice cold and I'm snuggling inside my blanky!
lazyleaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: asrcraze

Lazy unres karungi na... I'm actually busy getting ready and packing... M goin to my grandma's place ..! There's a function tomo..

What function?
lazyleaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessicad

No seriously Zehra! my hands are ice cold and I'm snuggling inside my blanky!

It is fun to be inside a blanky when it is cold and not move out of the house/hotel room :(
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

We are not disagreeing darling. We are all on the same page. Sami and I had also spoken about humility and how we appreciate that. We also maintain that we are happy among ourselves and our works

Count me in, I have not read too much of their stories and was to start but stopped after the post and the whole drama. I started reading SJ's TSC

Note - that is my way of speaking Saiyu, I usually start "I am sorry to say" or "dont get me wrong" the best is "I am sorry to disagree" and usually will be saying the same thing as the other person 😆
jessicad thumbnail
Since no one is introducing me to kalyaani, i will myself. :D
hey I'm jessica! you can call me Jess or whatever you please. the name can be plagiarised too. I don't mind and the plagiarised victim wouldn't mind too 😆

DON'T MIND MY SENSE OF HUMOR. ITS WEIRD LIKE THAT 😆
Kalyaani thumbnail
Hey all, need proof reading or banner making or anything I am more than happy to help out.

I work 16/7 😃
Kalyaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessicad

Since no one is introducing me to kalyaani, i will myself. :D
hey I'm jessica! you can call me Jess or whatever you please. the name can be plagiarised too. I don't mind and the plagiarised victim wouldn't mind too 😆

DON'T MIND MY SENSE OF HUMOR. ITS WEIRD LIKE THAT 😆

Hey Jess,

I like you already and before anyone says anythign I like everyone. This copying thingy is so annoying and I am like the whole fan fic concept is based on copying, man.

- K