CC#13- "Aap ki personal life, personal life hai... - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by asrcraze

Isn't that how we have all been behaving ?? πŸ˜†

Wait I remember you saying this is how a break up feels like !

but I recovered fastπŸ˜†

as long as ASR doesnt die I'm goodπŸ˜ƒ

it still feels as when you remember your first love *a pang in your heart*

otherwise I've moved on
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

tu sunke mujhe WU de πŸ˜›

I will... πŸ˜†

Because I know I will listen to it anyway :D
Its only a matter of time before I download it πŸ˜›

I will... πŸ˜†

Because I know I will listen to it anyway :D
Its only a matter of time before I download it πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†
She made a public apology ! Doesn't change anything though...

Yes she shouldn't have done it... Nobody does that to friends !
And that too for things like that ! That's hardly plagiarizing !

She made a public apology ! Doesn't change anything though...

Yes she shouldn't have done it... Nobody does that to friends !
And that too for things like that ! That's hardly plagiarizing !

not hardly thats not plagiarising

and who does that to your own friend whom you could have sent a pm/contacted on skype/fb/phone

did you read SJ's reply

felt bad for her

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

not hardly thats not plagiarising

and who does that to your own friend whom you could have sent a pm/contacted on skype/fb/phone

did you read SJ's reply

felt bad for her

Exactly...

Yeah, I just did !

I have yet to reply to 25 pms... will be back in 5-10 mins
here's the original article by minimuffin

There's inspiration, and then there is plagiarism. Plagiarism can be done in two ways; blatant copy paste being the lazy way, and taking a very intrinsic idea and part of another person's story, tweaking it and presenting it as your own. All three of us; Anne, Chani and I are victims of the latter.

We all know SJ, she is a very vocal member of the forum, well respected and admired by many; admired by us not too long ago, before she started to write her second FF; The Sabre Chronicles. The FF is on its fourteenth chapter and has left in its wake three stunned and gob smacked writers. SJ has stolen from all three of us, either they be small or big details and events, weaving them together till you can't distinguish between what is ours and what was her creation.

Anne and Chains:

No one drank Bourbon before AFR or as much as he did, SJ even had problems with his drinking in the beginning of Chains and told Anne as much, but now in her recent chapter of TSC Arnav when asked about his drinking preference says "Bourbon." And Shashi, much like the Shashi from Chains pours himself a scotch.

This might not seem like such a big deal to readers who haven't read Chains, but if you have you would know AFR and Jack Daniels went hand in hand, that was such a part of who AFR was that you could not imagine him without Jack in his hand.

Shyam's "vain" Ferrari cannot match AFR's collector's item. But the question at the end of the day is Bourbon the only drink in the world? Are there no other sports cars other than a Ferrari?

Munchy and Birds Without Wings:

Many of you are not familiar with my story Across The Universe which followed the shows storyline but started two years after Khushi was murdered by Shyam when she and Arnav tried escaping from the kidnappers six months to the day they were married. When I wrote Arnav and Aanchal's intimate scene where he said Khushi's name instead I had gone through 48 chapters to get to where they were, explaining both their psychological states so that the coming events and the eventual divorce would be understood by the readers.

So when I read about Arnav screaming his ex-fianc's name while he was intimate with Khushi it struck an uneasy chord, which became disbelief when Arnav explained how his ex-wife had been killed on their wedding day, but unlike my protagonist Khushi forgave Arnav for mistaking her for his dead wife, or because it was a habit (:s) and it made me wonder if SJ was trying to tell me something about my story and plot.

But the both of us read and ignored the blatant use of our intellectual property, until today when she chose to not only get "inspired" by Wings of a Dove but to outright steal from Chani.

Wings of a Dove is close to my heart, the setting is unique and the research and work that goes in to it is not lost on me. Khushi in WOAD is a half-blood princess of an Indian Royal family, her mother being a royal but her father a commoner. In SJ's Sabre she is also Indian royalty, but her mother is a commoner instead, and here is the tricky bit, the child is out of wedlock, much like Anne's Eva from Chains, who found no love from her actual family, only her father and then her adopted family the Razetti's (an Italian Mafia family), much like Khushi from Sabre who found love (if you can call it that) from her adopted family the Gupta's and is connected to the Russian Mob from her mother's side of the family. It must have taken a great amount of thinking to get this one so perfectly twisted for us to not see through.

And this took the cake, even the names of the Royal's aren't original, Pratap and Ratan (from the Interview) hit a very touchy nerve because they have been lifted off WOAD without even a small hint of guilt on SJ's part.

We have had enough of this, we thought she was our friend but she obviously wasn't. We hereby declare that we are on strike, no more updates from either of us till our intellectual property is removed from the Sabre Chronicles

Yes I'm here...
My eyes are burning.. And I thought its cos I didn sleep properly.. But ppl here say I look really bad... I think I'm gonna be sick ! And I'm feeling cold without the AC while its really sunny outside...