Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I just came back from neshabur. i thought I'll have pages upon pages to catch up. but the cc has hardly moved. why?

fari did you give my second msg about whatsapp to laddoo?

sami remind me to read and comment on your story when i come back.

Soni i can tell you without watching it that it's all scripted! A PR gimmick.

Anyone any news about star ending the show? i can't understand what's bloody wrong with them!

La I'm here. where are you?
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is the song im currently singing about all ths crap ..

Here we go round the mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush.
Here we go round the mulberry bush
So early in the morning.

The forum gives me tension .. but still can't move away from it ..

Hmm .. starting to agree with the points people are making .. All of a sudden .. sobti isn't mumbling or nervous ..stuttering ect .. like when he does interviews .. and in this he is perfect .. well according to people ..

I honestly don't know what to think or believe .. Everyone has valid points .. !

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What? no one is here?? I'm going too.

btw my last comment for everyone is on page 35
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

What? no one is here?? I'm going too.

btw my last comment for everyone is on page 35

Saiyyu, after Gul-Barun interview there's a bit of resigned sadness around the forum...Everyone has accepted Barun is gone & now the IPK era in everyone's life is ending...Very depressing yaar..

You dont worry about all this..HAve fun.Enjoy..Good night..!
By Kernal .. !!!

EDIT:  Seems like this post has turned into something that I did not want it to turn into and by letting my anger get the best of me I contributed to it. Although I love reading your comments, do not feel compelled to comment just comprehend the message behind the post.

EDIT: It disheartens me that when I try to make an effort to reach out to the audience, there are always some individuals who are hell bent on proving that I am wrong. Usually I try to ignore it but in the present situation I am a bit more irritable than usual. For the last time, thank you for supporting IPKKND I don't think that I will ever be able to express how much your constant support is appreciated. 

Departing note: Maybe in the future the picture will be clearer concerning the present circumstances but I request you not to ruin a person's image that he has worked tremendously had to obtain and maintain based on limit knowledge. 

Dear viewers,

I'm going to be very honest right now and I hope you will understand what I am saying.

At this point, spamming the 3 parties involved with requests/demands about retaining Barun is not going to work. The decision is pretty much set in stone. I know that this is nothing new and all of you must know this by now. 

I really did not anticipate making another post but I feel like I owe it to the loyal viewers and in a way to the phenomenon that is IPKKND.

Should you still bombard the production house and channel?

Yes but do not send emails/tweets and make phone calls about Barun. Make them about Arnav.

Let them know that you all want a happy ending to this epic love story. It is not impossible to bring Barun back for the last few episodes. I have to admit that I feel a bit selfish making this post but like many I truly believe that the story having started with Arnav and Khushi needs to end with Arnav and Khushi. 

(Disclaimer: Just because I am talking about the end that does not mean I am confirming its end. Many times the script is written a day before so predicting or confirming the shows end is clearly not possible.)

Seriously do not let an interview ruin Diwali for you. Enjoy this festival of lights with your loved ones and burst some fire crackers. Your family is real not "reel." 

Once again I sincerely thank you all for an amazing 1.5 years and I hope you all have a wonderful Diwali.

That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.

-William Wordsworth 

farah53 thumbnail
Soni I read it..

Frankly I am tired of all this..

Barun said he's tired..He looks tired..He is trying to leave as happily as he could..& I am just sad now for Sanaya & the end of my life in the IPK era, that's all..😭
Originally posted by: farah53

Soni I read it..

Frankly I am tired of all this..

Barun said he's tired..He looks tired..He is trying to leave as happily as he could..& I am just sad now for Sanaya & the end of my life in the IPK era, that's all..😭

Ditto, i feel it too .. You can tell from his face and his weight loss .. He needs to relax ..
But people still don't want to accept .. they think there is a bigger picture .. *sigh* .. Like I said we will never Ever find out .. IF there was a reason .. !

Somehow .. I will still watch and see how this will turn out !!
farah53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .._sonii_..

Ditto, i feel it too .. You can tell from his face and his weight loss .. He needs to relax ..
But people still don't want to accept .. they think there is a bigger picture .. *sigh* .. Like I said we will never Ever find out .. IF there was a reason .. !

Somehow .. I will still watch and see how this will turn out !!

Actually people who are looking for the bigger picture are completely missing the actual bigger picture...That is, for us it's a show that is more than a show & a lifestyle for us..But for Sobti it's his day-to-day life!!!That's the bigger picture..!!

The man works 26-27 days a month fo r12-hours a day..Can we imagine it??He was so sick of it that he wanted to quit in Feb, but continued cos everyone else, inclding him, was making a fortune out of it...Now is that a way to perform a job that takes up so much of your energy???Without any love, just for the money???

I will miss my ArShi..I will miss my SaRun..But I am hating the toll it's taking on Barun!!!God just bless him with peace & prosperity...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Ha ha becoz of you guys people actually think my name is sami

Everyone calls me sami
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

I just came back from neshabur. i thought I'll have pages upon pages to catch up. but the cc has hardly moved. why?

fari did you give my second msg about whatsapp to laddoo?

sami remind me to read and comment on your story when i come back.

Soni i can tell you without watching it that it's all scripted! A PR gimmick.

Anyone any news about star ending the show? i can't understand what's bloody wrong with them!

La I'm here. where are you?

Because "tere bina tere bina dil nahi lagta

Haan dil nahi lagta"

Abbey yaar we are really depressed today

Sure will do

Today is diwali so la is probably busy

No comments abt the show