I want to know whose side is Sanaya on???

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Amongst all this houpla of "I am leaving, you are quitting,we are going, i need a break, Gul is Mad, PH is a traitor" I have heard everyone except Sanaya. I want to know whom she supports and why?
when the whole show is at the verge of extinction why is she still there and so quiet too. Unless she is afraid of the consequences this quiet is quite strange:((
Now plz don't tell me that she cried because Barun is leaving along with a whole congregation of creatives, the writer and some of the major side actors. Crying over spilt millk is an emotional reaction, I need a logical answer like what is her opinion on the issues that led to Barun's departure. Also why didn't they join hands to save their show rather than going down one by one.
Her silence is making me uneasy. I understand that she doesn't have any shows lined up for her and she may not be brave enough to anger Gull or the PH but still there are things that need a normal human response untainted by fear or politics I only expect that from her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First dont get me wrong plz
what do mean by sanaya side on we are herr fighting for sarun for arshi love story and u want to seee thz spreation dear sorry if i hurt u,,,but we here for both of thm plz don,t say barun side or sanya side plz,,
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya is actor and it is her job..she can't quite coz of someone
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 SANAYA & WHOLE IPK TEAM ARE TOGETHER...WITH BARUN
Koeli thumbnail
one thing i just want to tell you very flatly is "being a part of a production house in Kolkata" my experience says NO ACTOR WILL EVER ANGRY A PRODUCTION HOUSE or a PRODUCER. No matter how much they are angry and pissed off. REMEMBER this is indeed their bread and butter and this movie and TV line has very different equation. it is not like regular office things.

It is better for sanaya to keep her emotions at the right place which she is doing. I salute her for being a thorough professional. Good that she has not got carried away. its for her own good.
terribletwist thumbnail
plz understand I am a die hard Sanaya fan who is asking for her response due to all these negative rumours in the air and I expect her to show integrity in face of all odds after all she is our Khushi.
terribletwist thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetnoori

First dont get me wrong plz
what do mean by sanaya side on we are herr fighting for sarun for arshi love story and u want to seee thz spreation dear sorry if i hurt u,,,but we here for both of thm plz don,t say barun side or sanya side plz,,

dear friend I just need her opinion on what's going on if we can get one sensible answer from anyone of them we wont go bonkers and all twisted out of shape in "search of truth". plz understand I am neither a Barun fangirl nor in love with Gul, I am neither taking sides nor forming any opinion without knowing the whole truth and for sure I am not trying to create a divide because it is already there, i only want to know the reason behind it. 
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dididumb

dear friend I just need her opinion on what's going on if we can get one sensible answer from anyone of them we wont go bonkers and all twisted out of shape in "search of truth". plz understand I am neither a Barun fangirl nor in love with Gul, I am neither taking sides nor forming any opinion without knowing the whole truth and for sure I am not trying to create a divide because it is already there, i only want to knowthe reason behind it.

Ok dear sooo that no body knows the real truth,,,dear
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya is smart enough not to anger a big PH which gave her break in 2 shows and maybe she might do some more with them. She has no plans of Bollywood and in order to remain in shows she knows what works best. She is friends with barun and will be in the future. I see her upbeat all the time..be it in sbs or star Diwali bash..she was laughing and njoying herself. She enjoys what she does and she doesn't need to speak as she did not create any need.