Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I want to know whose side is Sanaya on???

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Amongst all this houpla of "I am leaving, you are quitting,we are going, i need a break, Gul is Mad, PH is a traitor" I have heard everyone except Sanaya. I want to know whom she supports and why?
when the whole show is at the verge of extinction why is she still there and so quiet too. Unless she is afraid of the consequences this quiet is quite strange:((
Now plz don't tell me that she cried because Barun is leaving along with a whole congregation of creatives, the writer and some of the major side actors. Crying over spilt millk is an emotional reaction, I need a logical answer like what is her opinion on the issues that led to Barun's departure. Also why didn't they join hands to save their show rather than going down one by one.
Her silence is making me uneasy. I understand that she doesn't have any shows lined up for her and she may not be brave enough to anger Gull or the PH but still there are things that need a normal human response untainted by fear or politics I only expect that from her.

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
First dont get me wrong plz
what do mean by sanaya side on we are herr fighting for sarun for arshi love story and u want to seee thz spreation dear sorry if i hurt u,,,but we here for both of thm plz don,t say barun side or sanya side plz,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRas

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Sanaya is actor and it is her job..she can't quite coz of someone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasPashna..Enchanteur..

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
 SANAYA & WHOLE IPK TEAM ARE TOGETHER...WITH BARUN
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
one thing i just want to tell you very flatly is "being a part of a production house in Kolkata" my experience says NO ACTOR WILL EVER ANGRY A PRODUCTION HOUSE or a PRODUCER. No matter how much they are angry and pissed off. REMEMBER this is indeed their bread and butter and this movie and TV line has very different equation. it is not like regular office things.

It is better for sanaya to keep her emotions at the right place which she is doing. I salute her for being a thorough professional. Good that she has not got carried away. its for her own good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
plz understand I am a die hard Sanaya fan who is asking for her response due to all these negative rumours in the air and I expect her to show integrity in face of all odds after all she is our Khushi.
terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

First dont get me wrong plz
what do mean by sanaya side on we are herr fighting for sarun for arshi love story and u want to seee thz spreation dear sorry if i hurt u,,,but we here for both of thm plz don,t say barun side or sanya side plz,,
dear friend I just need her opinion on what's going on if we can get one sensible answer from anyone of them we wont go bonkers and all twisted out of shape in "search of truth". plz understand I am neither a Barun fangirl nor in love with Gul, I am neither taking sides nor forming any opinion without knowing the whole truth and for sure I am not trying to create a divide because it is already there, i only want to know the reason behind it. 
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dididumb

Originally posted by sweetnoori

<font size="3">First dont get me wrong plz
</font>

dear friend I just need her opinion on what's going on if we can get one sensible answer from anyone of them we wont go bonkers and all twisted out of shape in "search of truth". plz understand I am neither a Barun fangirl nor in love with Gul, I am neither taking sides nor forming any opinion without knowing the whole truth and for sure I am not trying to create a divide because it is already there, i only want to knowthe reason behind it.

Ok dear sooo that no body knows the real truth,,,dear

Go to top