Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Predictions (12- 16) Topic Closed... (Page 4)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Thursday - 15th November

• Will Sonu be sent away to a boarding school?
Like Rachu said , it will be better if Sonu goes to Boarding . Atleast he will be far frpm that Pinky 
  • If no, who will oppose the idea apart from TTS?
Prishna will oppose defo . Ganga-TTS too will oppose it . 
  • Will Prishna finally leave the mansion with Sonu?
I HOPE HOPE HOPE!! .I really want to see Prishna out .Enough of this Pinky Angry
  • Will Pintu start working?
I want to be positive related to this and I really hope I didn't get disappointment in return .*Fingers crossed*
  • Will Krishna start studying?
She should . Else she will not be able to give her exam properly.
  • Will Pinky and Babloo go on a holiday?
Frankly speaking . Now I really don't care about Babloo-Pinky . They can go anywhere if they want to , and if they want to be in home then Plzz send Prishna somewhere .

Please all of you join and share your views to make the forum more active...Thanks...
Yes ABians Plzzz Join us to make it mor eactive . Write ur views in Epi discussion thread and give ur predictions  here . Also comment in all topics to make the forum more active . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Rachna - you really made me laugh at your last answer!!!!LOL 
They should go on a honeymoon!Wink
Yep they should go on HM in Bhootia stathan. If I think logically even TTS is not right at his place as no one is trying to understand Sonu. Babloo is becoming strict and TTS is becoming pampering, Prishna are mostly trying to cheer him up but no one is trying to look at the root cause behind these changes in Sonu or trying to find out whether he actually did what he is blamed for

Hahahahhaha Bhootia Sthan hi kyon Rachu  , kahin bhi chale jaaye wherever they want to . Bas chale jaaye . Prishna chain ki saas lenge aur Sonu bhi . Aur agar woh nahi jaante toh plzzz Prishna ko ghar ke bahar nikaal do Plzzz z. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPS

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
[Thursday - 15th November

My predictions - 

• Will Sonu be sent away to a boarding school?
No - as then the purpose of Pinky's marriage will make no sense - but it may happen as many other things also do not make sense here in this serial!LOL
  • If no, who will oppose the idea apart from TTS?
Pintu and Krishna definitely and Ganga too...
  • Will Prishna finally leave the mansion with Sonu?
I want them to but I don't think they will...they may leave the TTS mansion if Sonu is sent away...to the hostel...
  • Will Pintu start working?
I want him to...for me please...but I don't think he will!
  • Will Krishna start studying?
No...Now she has lost her interest I think...Cry
  • Will Pinky and Babloo go on a holiday?
Yes - TTS will force them to go...LOL Sleepy

moniluvskinshuktaahir004

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
For Friday - 16th November

• Will Sonu eventually be sent away to a boarding school?
  • Who will help him out of this situation?
  • Will Prishna leave the house - (I know I have repeated this question only because I want it to happen soon...)
  • Will Pinky be caught tomorrow by Krishna as the main person behind all this Sonu drama?
  • Will Babloo get a wake up call after Sonu gets lost! So will he change his mind?

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

I don't think Sonu will be sent to Hostel . something unexpected twist surely waiting for all of us .Waiting for tomm . 
Prishna ofcourse . 
  • Will Prishna leave the house - (I know I have repeated this question only because I want it to happen soon...)
Shanti Di it surely will happen . And it will happen only when Babloo-Pinky's marrige thing and Krishna's IAS thing will come out . So I want it to come out soon so that prishna leaves the house and lives a much much much better life then they are living right now .
  • Will Pinky be caught tomorrow by Krishna as the main person behind all this Sonu drama?
May be or May be not . Can't ssay so surely . Will have to wait for tomm.
  • Will Babloo get a wake up call after Sonu gets lost! So will he change his mind?
Hope so he does . He is really getting so Stupid day by day .Angry

kmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
    Will Sonu eventually be sent away to a boarding school?
     No he won't be sent to boarding school as for now as Krishna might have plan something for him
    Who will help him out of this situation?
     Prishna
    Will Prishna leave the house - (I know I have repeated this question only because I want it to happen soon...)
    They will leave but not because of Sonu but when IAS truth will come out and it might happen next week but not tomorrow
    Will Pinky be caught tomorrow by Krishna as the main person behind all this Sonu drama? I don't think so soon. but let's see Will Babloo get a wake up call after Sonu gets lost! So will he change his mind?
  • He will not get a wake up call so soon.

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

My predictions...

I hope not...I don't think so...I think they should give him a break fro this drama...which is highly negative!

Prishna for sure...with Krishna in the lead and Pintu as a support!
I don't think so - But I want them to...even if they don't want!!LOL
Yes - as that is the only hope of my being here!Big smile 
I really hope this comes to an end...Is there a way of letting someone know that we are not happy with the current happenings in the serial...
Yes - he will...Whatever is the word for 'mamta' for Dads - that would come out...hopefully...And he will change his mind...the main reason is that then Pinky will not have anything more to achieve next week...once Sonu leaves...LOL 

More members participation requested...and thanks to all those who are already  contributing...

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Yes - he will...Whatever is the word for 'mamta' for Dads - that would come out...hopefully...And he will change his mind...the main reason is that then Pinky will not have anything more to achieve next week...once Sonu leaves...LOL 

Wow Kya reply hai I was really laughing at it for sometime

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index