Afsar Bitiya

Predictions (12- 16) Topic Closed... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Predictions for Wednesday 14th November

• Will Pinky be caught today as the main culprit of throwing the pastry?(as shown in the precap)
  • Will TTS and Ganga finally see the real Pinky and try to keep Sonu away from her?
  • Will Babloo confess that he needs a break to gather himself as he had become unreasonable of late...
  • Will Pintu's job track be shown today?
  • Will Krishna at least spend a few moments with her books? (instead of wasting her time on this Pinky drama...which is now stretching to Sonu ...)
Keep sharing your expectations here...

Edited by kmfan_2 - 13 November 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions (12- 16) Topic Closed... (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tch912

tch912

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I look for Pinky to try to intimidate the servant and get him fired.  She holds on to power by threatening employees.  Remember everyone that works for her is threaten with their jobs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tch912

I look for Pinky to try to intimidate the servant and get him fired.  She holds on to power by threatening employees.  Remember everyone that works for her is threaten with their jobs.

You are quite right - she just can't think straight!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
My answers - 
Predictions for Wednesday 14th November

• Will Pinky be caught today as the main culprit of throwing the pastry?(as shown in the precap)
No - she will yet again use her ways to threaten the servant or Babloo may come to her rescue and ask everyone to trust their bahu and not the servant!
  • Will TTS and Ganga finally see the real Pinky and try to keep Sonu away from her?
Yes - they will realise that it wouldbe better for Sonu to be away from Pinky and Babloo for a while...
  • Will Babloo confess that he needs a break to gather himself as he had become unreasonable of late...
I really want this to happen...though I doubt it in the near future - who knows I might be taken by surprise!
  • Will Pintu's job track be shown today?
Yes - it should happen in today's episode...they cannot give us hopes every time and disappoint us!
  • Will Krishna at least spend a few moments with her books? (instead of wasting her time on this Pinky drama...which is now stretching to Sonu ...)
She should if the story has to move in the lines of education...I really hope it does...soon enough!

Waiting for some lovely Prishna scenes and some OUTDOOR scenes too...Getting bored of the TTS mansion now!

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Thursday - 15th November

• Will Sonu be sent away to a boarding school?
  • If no, who will oppose the idea apart from TTS?
  • Will Prishna finally leave the mansion with Sonu?
  • Will Pintu start working?
  • Will Krishna start studying?
  • Will Pinky and Babloo go on a holiday?
Please all of you join and share your views to make the forum more active...Thanks...

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
  • Will Sonu be sent away to a boarding school?

It will be better for Sonu to send him away for few days. But who send their kids too boarding at the age of 5

If no, who will oppose the idea apart from TTS?
    I think Prishna and Ganga too will oppose
    Will Prishna finally leave the mansion with Sonu?
    I hope they leave soon and I think they might I think Nirmal is coming up with something
    Will Pintu start working?
    Yes he will start don't working don't worry
    Will Krishna start studying?

Yes she will start studying too

• Will Pinky and Babloo go on a holiday?

No they won't go so soon though they both need to be sent in some boarding school.WinkLOL

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Rachna - you really made me laugh at your last answer!!!!LOL 
They should go on a honeymoon!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Rachna - you really made me laugh at your last answer!!!!LOL 
They should go on a honeymoon!Wink
Yep they should go on HM in Bhootia stathan. If I think logically even TTS is not right at his place as no one is trying to understand Sonu. Babloo is becoming strict and TTS is becoming pampering, Prishna are mostly trying to cheer him up but no one is trying to look at the root cause behind these changes in Sonu or trying to find out whether he actually did what he is blamed for

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.