Afsar Bitiya

Predictions (12- 16) Topic Closed... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

For Tuesday - 13th November

Will Pintu be able to get the pastry for Sonu as promised?

I don't think so . That Evil pinky can't see Prishna and Sonu's happiness AngryAngry

Will Pintu finally decide to leave the TTS mansion?(After Babloo accidentally slaps him!)

I HOPE HOPE He leaves TTS Mansion with krishna .Babloo had gone to Far Angry

Will TTS stop Masterji and his ways against Sonu by raising his voice as he did today?

I think YES . We saw today he loves and  cares for Sonu . He genuinely had concern for Sonu . So hope so . 

Will Sonu finally reveal Pinky and her truth?

Even though Poor Sonu tries to reveal it , but I think Pinky will not him speak  

Will Babloo realise his mistake? 

NO!! He will not . As for now he had completely gone BRAINLESS AngryAngry

All are welcome to add their own expectations too apart from the above answers...Smile

I really really hope Pintu tomm leaves TTS Mansion with Krishna . Angry

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 November 2012 at 8:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions (12- 16) Topic Closed... (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@ Monica...I also felt the same way as you...only one thing...I think Babloo should question Pinky on the tuition teacher bit as she never consulted him before employing a teacher when there was Krishna and Masterji himself to teach Sonu at home! 

We DO AGREE that she herself could never have been a good teacher!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 November 2012 at 8:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Rest all I don't know but hope Pintu takes Sonu along with him. I can't see poor kid is getting tortured in hands some brainless people. 

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

@ Monica...I also felt the same way as you...only one thing...I think Babloo should question Pinky on the tuition teacher bit as she never consulted him before employing a teacher when there was Krishna and Masterji himself to teach Sonu at home! 

We DO AGREE that she herself could never have been a good teacher!

Di Babloo had became such a STUPID Guy that Eventhough he ask this ques about Tution thing , He will get convinced by Pinky's SO CALLED Sweet Excuse of being a mother of Sonu and knows right and wrong for Sonu and blah blah . Angry . Sorry Di I am just Too much MAD on Babloo .I think I am more MAD on Babloo rather then on Pinky herself Angry

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 November 2012 at 8:14am

kmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Yes even I am angry with Babloo more than pinky as she is stranger and doesn't have love for sonu but what about Babloo he is father of Sonu. Main father huin main father huin to bahut bolta hai par father hone ke naate ek baar bhi sonu ko samjhne ka koshsh karta hai vo.

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yaar Rachu Babloo ko pata hi nahi hai Pita ka matlab else he would have never ever done this .It's so Inhumane from his side . 

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@ Rachna and Monica...I really agree with both of you...
Now I am going to put this as my prediction everyday that Babloo needs a holiday with Pinky! So that both can see a more positive side to life! PERIOD!Approve

Enough is enough!

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
PREDICTION FOR WEDNESDAY

I want that Pinky should be scolded nicely by Ganga and TTS . How Dare she to throw the Pastries into Dustbin which Pintu brought for Sonu AngryAngry . Also wish that Pintu also should nicely show Pinky mirror .She is going too much ahead now Angry

tch912kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.