Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rest all I don't know but hope Pintu takes Sonu along with him. I can't see poor kid is getting tortured in hands some brainless people. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

@ Monica...I also felt the same way as you...only one thing...I think Babloo should question Pinky on the tuition teacher bit as she never consulted him before employing a teacher when there was Krishna and Masterji himself to teach Sonu at home! 

We DO AGREE that she herself could never have been a good teacher!

Di Babloo had became such a STUPID Guy that Eventhough he ask this ques about Tution thing , He will get convinced by Pinky's SO CALLED Sweet Excuse of being a mother of Sonu and knows right and wrong for Sonu and blah blah . ðŸ˜¡ . Sorry Di I am just Too much MAD on Babloo .I think I am more MAD on Babloo rather then on Pinky herself ðŸ˜¡
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes even I am angry with Babloo more than pinky as she is stranger and doesn't have love for sonu but what about Babloo he is father of Sonu. Main father huin main father huin to bahut bolta hai par father hone ke naate ek baar bhi sonu ko samjhne ka koshsh karta hai vo.
Yaar Rachu Babloo ko pata hi nahi hai Pita ka matlab else he would have never ever done this .It's so Inhumane from his side . 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Rachna and Monica...I really agree with both of you...
Now I am going to put this as my prediction everyday that Babloo needs a holiday with Pinky! So that both can see a more positive side to life! PERIOD!

Enough is enough!
PREDICTION FOR WEDNESDAY

I want that Pinky should be scolded nicely by Ganga and TTS . How Dare she to throw the Pastries into Dustbin which Pintu brought for Sonu ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ . Also wish that Pintu also should nicely show Pinky mirror .She is going too much ahead now ðŸ˜¡
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Predictions for Wednesday 14th November

• Will Pinky be caught today as the main culprit of throwing the pastry?(as shown in the precap)
  • Will TTS and Ganga finally see the real Pinky and try to keep Sonu away from her?
  • Will Babloo confess that he needs a break to gather himself as he had become unreasonable of late...
  • Will Pintu's job track be shown today?
  • Will Krishna at least spend a few moments with her books? (instead of wasting her time on this Pinky drama...which is now stretching to Sonu ...)
Keep sharing your expectations here...

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I look for Pinky to try to intimidate the servant and get him fired.  She holds on to power by threatening employees.  Remember everyone that works for her is threaten with their jobs.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tch912

I look for Pinky to try to intimidate the servant and get him fired.  She holds on to power by threatening employees.  Remember everyone that works for her is threaten with their jobs.

You are quite right - she just can't think straight!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
My answers - 
Predictions for Wednesday 14th November

• Will Pinky be caught today as the main culprit of throwing the pastry?(as shown in the precap)
No - she will yet again use her ways to threaten the servant or Babloo may come to her rescue and ask everyone to trust their bahu and not the servant!
  • Will TTS and Ganga finally see the real Pinky and try to keep Sonu away from her?
Yes - they will realise that it wouldbe better for Sonu to be away from Pinky and Babloo for a while...
  • Will Babloo confess that he needs a break to gather himself as he had become unreasonable of late...
I really want this to happen...though I doubt it in the near future - who knows I might be taken by surprise!
  • Will Pintu's job track be shown today?
Yes - it should happen in today's episode...they cannot give us hopes every time and disappoint us!
  • Will Krishna at least spend a few moments with her books? (instead of wasting her time on this Pinky drama...which is now stretching to Sonu ...)
She should if the story has to move in the lines of education...I really hope it does...soon enough!

Waiting for some lovely Prishna scenes and some OUTDOOR scenes too...Getting bored of the TTS mansion now!