Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
With a lot of drama last week between Pinky and Krishna we seem to be heading towards some excitement in the coming week...Let see what Monday holds for us.
I thought of putting up specific questions everyday for the predictions for the next day. However you all can always share your own views and expectations too...

Monday 12th November

• Who will help Sonu and get him out of the room?
  • Will Pintu find a job in the Monday episode?
  • Will Babloo realise his mistake?
  • Will Pinky get caught as the one who had asked Sonu to retaliate with violence to his friend.
  • TTS and Ganga's attitude towards Babloo.

Edited by kmfan_2 - 17 November 2012 at 2:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisaPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions (12- 16) Topic Closed..." in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Monday 12th November

I think Prishna will help him

Hopefully, but I think Mondays episode will revolve around Sonu being locked in that room.

No he won't that quickly, he seems to have lost a lot of IQ Points

• Will Pinky get caught as the one who had asked Sonu to retaliate with violence to his friend.

Not that quickly, but Prishna will only find out from Sonu as Sonu can open up to them only.

I don't think there will be a difference except Ganga might get angry with Babloo

I think Sonu will now have the same attitude that Babloo has for his dad, for Babloo now, he will get even more closer to Prishna as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
fiza i think jo tum ne likha hai asa hi ho ga.very GudClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
  •   I think Krishna will go and ask Babloo but in meantime Pintu will take him out of the room as he will not be able to tolerate it.

• Not on Monday's episode but I think on Tuesday or Wednesday he might get the job.

• He will realize but not so soon. It will take more time before he actually understands his mistakes

• I think and hope Prishna will come to know about it on Monday. I feel they should see that it's not only Krishna she is after Sonu too and her misbehaviour with sonu should at least revealed in front of Prishna. So that they can work accordingly.

• TTS and Ganga's attitude towards Babloo
  • Yaar I don't think it will change but I think Ganga should reprimand Babloo saying he was also very naughty in his childhood she never locked him up and this is not a way to teach kids. I never treated you like this. Afterall she is grandmother of Sonu and mother of Babloo she has double rights on Sonu than Babloo. She can't let Babloo to be so vengeful with little kid. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latanziatrinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by kmfan_2

With a lot of drama last week between Pinky and Krishna we seem to be heading towards some excitement in the coming week...Let see what Monday holds for us.
    I thought of putting up specific questions everyday for the predictions for the next day. However you all can always share your own views and expectations too...

Monday 12th November

I think Pintu gonna take Sonu out of the room . No one can do it right now . Only Pintu can do it right now . As per PRECAP krishna will defo go to request from babloo but Babloo will not listen to krishna and then Pintu will open the Door as he will not be able to tolerate his Gunda Beta's crying 
    Not in Monday's episode as monday's epi will be on someone taking sonu out and then babloo's anger and all . So Not in Monday but Yeah like Rachu said May be we can get it on Tue or Wed Smile .I am eagerly waiting for it Smile
    NO I don't think he will realise it so soon . Roght now his mind is totally off and he is not at all thinking rationally . Hope someone put senses in his mind Angry
    I can't say that it will happen on Monday or it will happen later .But I hope that Prishna senses something wrong specially Pintu coz he is very much aware that upto what extent Pinky can go . 
    No one will say anything . Ganga might say that locking a small child like this was wrong . But I don't think more then this she will say anything . From TTS I don't expect anything . 

Prishna_DBPSkmfan_2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
    Lovely reply Moni. I hope everything happens as you predicted.

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
    I just want to say that Wheather anyhting we get on monday or not but I really want that Pintu should open the Door and that2 without taking anyone's permission . I want to see it . And then AFter that if Babloo says something to Pintu then I want Pintu to answer him back . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
    For Tuesday - 13th November

Will Pintu be able to get the pastry for Sonu as promised?

Will Pintu finally decide to leave the TTS mansion?(After Babloo accidentally slaps him!)

Will TTS stop Masterji and his ways against Sonu by raising his voice as he did today?

Will Sonu finally reveal Pinky and her truth?

Will Babloo realise his mistake? 

All are welcome to add their own expectations too apart from the above answers...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.