10 [14.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammanari

Originally posted by Srishti_TanHa

It's not just about ViHa you know. It's every other couple in the show except for one. :P

ViHa are given at least a scene or two here and there. What about RiMar and NiMmi. And I didn't say BharKha because Vishakha isn't shown on the show much these days, but they were ignored even when she was very much there. Their track has been stagnant for so long now.!

It's pity how they show just one couple all the time and ignore the rest.
ya but wat palki said at 1st was that viha kriyansh n swaron were d mains n nimmi n rimar are jus protagonists so if u c in that way then viha is not given space atall

OMG...she neva eva said that...she has made it really clear from day one that D3 is abt two love stories- KR and SS and now TR and SS.Rest are all supporting characters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_flirteyedBeulaSwaRon

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3_dmg

I think you are right..Viha should be given more importance..Instead of wasting the episode showing Swayam,they should show VIha..They are cute...So till no sharon,they should show more Viha,and leave swayam aside for a while..Atleast Viha can be entertaining..
Yeah but can't blame cv's for that..They are under a lot of pressure..Wink

phir se?? aaj phirse koi paisa diya hain 8 to 12 kaam karne k liye??chal bol kitna diya hain?hum usse dugna denge. Shocked i m pretty sure phir se bik jaegi..LOL

leave swayam aside?phir kya tujhe dikhaenge?? ya tere natak ko?

swayam k wajah se hi 90% log dekhte hain.baki 10% ka i dnt wanna coment...aur tere jaise 0% ko kuch idea hi nahi hain show k bare mein.bas muh uthake chale aate hain awaien bakwaas karne.Censored loser

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_flirteyedBeulaSwaRon

Sammanari Groupbie
Sammanari
Sammanari

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

It's not just about ViHa you know. It's every other couple in the show except for one. :P

ViHa are given at least a scene or two here and there. What about RiMar and NiMmi. And I didn't say BharKha because Vishakha isn't shown on the show much these days, but they were ignored even when she was very much there. Their track has been stagnant for so long now.!

ya but wat palki said at 1st was that viha kriyansh n swaron were d mains n nimmi n rimar are jus protagonists so if u c in that way then viha is not given space atall

<font color="#330033"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">OMG...she neva eva said that...she has made it really clear from day one that D3 is abt two love stories- KR and SS and now TR and SS.Rest are all supporting characters.</font></font>
ya that's what I thought but in 1 interview she said that there r 3 main lead couples I send u d link soon. N 6 months back if u wud hv checked d wiki of d3 then it also said there r 6 main characters
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

OMG...she neva eva said that...she has made it really clear from day one that D3 is abt two love stories- KR and SS and now TR and SS.Rest are all supporting characters.

i agree vth joyee...its always abt two love stories in D3...SS and KR and now TR...palki had said its only two love stories...SS is purely a love story...dont understand why ppl keep expecting other love stories to take place...yes love angle can be shown but not like exclusively like SS jaisa ya TR jaisa...dats a fact...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 November 2012 at 12:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

_bellaSwan_ IF-Dazzler
_bellaSwan_
_bellaSwan_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

<font color="#330033"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">OMG...she neva eva said that...she has made it really clear from day one that D3 is abt two love stories- KR and SS and now TR and SS.Rest are all supporting characters.</font></font>
ya that's what I thought but in 1 interview she said that there r 3 main lead couples I send u d link soon. N 6 months back if u wud hv checked d wiki of d3 then it also said there r 6 main characters

palki never tld dat d3 is about 3 couple she told its about 2 couples kriyaansh and swaron .now tarey added

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLoveBeulaSwaRon

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanumathitanha

palki never tld dat d3 is about 3 couple she told its about 2 couples kriyaansh and swaron .now tarey added

YupSmile

_bellaSwan_

sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i luv shantanu to bits n i luv all his scenes... but the topic is on viha n wat ur saying about them being ignored is sooo true... evr since they broke up their screen time has decreased n now they barely even tlk to each other on screen.. now i luv swaron and tarey, but shouldnt viha also get some importance.. when the show started it was stated that kriya n rey were first leads, sharon n swayam were second n then vicky n neha were third leads... so when did they go frm being leads to just being in the background... im a diehard viha fan n ive been waiting for so long to get a viha track n hopefully see them bak together.. but it seems like palki n the cv's have forgotten that viha evn exist.. im not asking that they take away swaron n tarey scenes.. all i want is my old kagu n babu bak n for them to be given SOME importance n screen time!!!

Dancindoll8

blithe IF-Dazzler
blithe
blithe

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
You think???? Well, we know!!! they are ignored long-back. And, I don't think now there is any possibility of getting our old ViHa back.

_bellaSwan_

Go to top