Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Hi dia... Mrg Smile

Morning Avni and DIa

Mrg tenxin... Did some tin new happen today or is is the yest bashing u r talking abt??

the disclaimer and the toi articleAngry

GIraffe has been shooting for 1 n half months...LOL PH planning to make grand entry for him or what..else y a month and half and stil his epi didnt air...n the producers wanted to reinvent the showROFL

Ya I read tht and was shocked coz viraf tweeted last Friday that it was his first day of shoot n during diwali he said he can't tel ne tin as of now n now he says hez shooting for 1.5 months Shocked
There is more drama /twists off screen these days na Angry Angry agar if they consider the trp's for the off screen drama we would have created a world record ROFL

I just hate it when I read contradicting statements... Angry Angry

i dont know who is lying the TOI or VIraf 
seriously shooting for one and half months..this is the limit
and here's another one SP showed that ehmmbh will be telecasted on 8pm today...LOL

all of us has gone insane now LOL
SP is just playing with our emotions yaar along with 4Liars. I mean how many contradicting statements and now no IPKKND even today. What are they really planning on? Then seems they changed the disclaimer also today.

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasha

Ye show sirf drame k liye yad kiya jayegaROFL m enjoing this and now behaving like c.i.d. Kuch to garbad hai...(with acp's popular hand acttion)ROFL
Yeah it reminded me also of that dialogue 'wahi toh, kuch toh gadbad hai daya' ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
And my investigation says this...LOL barun ko feb. Me film offer hui tab uske dimag me pehle serial chodne ka khyal aya...lekin tab show bohot popular tha to usne chodna thik nahi samjha..(ye interview me usne kaha tha) usne socha show aur film sath me karuga... But tab bull mata KSG ko romance karvane me busy thiROFL to show ne essence loose kar di...fir aya may barun ka contract pura ho raha tha... Usne tab apna quit ka irada btaya as his charactor was not doing good...(remember news was there abt bs quitting)and bull mata realise omg abi to arshi ki wedding bhi nahi hui...agar ye abhi gya to to SP mera khun pi jayega...aur tab usne bs ko 6 mahine contract extend karne ko convince kar liya...aur fir fatafat i l u bolvaya...super fast wedding and jet speed SRROFLnow november 6 months completed and her story has run to its course and barun is leaving...bull mata ki jay ho... Show ruin karna to koi inse sikheROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogarchanakJennyAvni

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Hi dia... Mrg Smile

Morning Avni and DIa

Mrg tenxin... Did some tin new happen today or is is the yest bashing u r talking abt??

GIraffe has been shooting for 1 n half months...LOL PH planning to make grand entry for him or what..else y a month and half and stil his epi didnt air...n the producers wanted to reinvent the showROFL

Ya I read tht and was shocked coz viraf tweeted last Friday that it was his first day of shoot n during diwali he said he can't tel ne tin as of now n now he says hez shooting for 1.5 months Shocked
There is more drama /twists off screen these days na Angry Angry agar if they consider the trp's for the off screen drama we would have created a world record ROFL

and here's another one SP showed that ehmmbh will be telecasted on 8pm today...LOL

all of us has gone insane nowLOL
Asr's dialogue yaad agaya- yeh show(ladki) mujhe pagal kardegi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogarchanak

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Hi dia... Mrg Smile

Morning Avni and DIa

all of us has gone insane now LOL
SP is just playing with our emotions yaar along with 4Liars. I mean how many contradicting statements and now no IPKKND even today. What are they really planning on? Then seems they changed the disclaimer also today.
i know they themselves dont know what to do ...thats y so many contradicting statements

archanak

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@archu : changed the disclaimer??? Really Shocked Shocked this is the heights... They can't just fix to one point, good or bad... Gosh they drive me crazy... D'oh

archanak

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Hi dia... Mrg Smile

Morning Avni and DIa

all of us has gone insane nowLOL
Asr's dialogue yaad agaya- yeh show(ladki) mujhe pagal kardegi ROFL

haha ya LOL

JennyAvni

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasha

And my investigation says this...LOL barun ko feb. Me film offer hui tab uske dimag me pehle serial chodne ka khyal aya...lekin tab show bohot popular tha to usne chodna thik nahi samjha..(ye interview me usne kaha tha) usne socha show aur film sath me karuga... But tab bull mata KSG ko romance karvane me busy thiROFL to show ne essence loose kar di...fir aya may barun ka contract pura ho raha tha... Usne tab apna quit ka irada btaya as his charactor was not doing good...(remember news was there abt bs quitting)and bull mata realise omg abi to arshi ki wedding bhi nahi hui...agar ye abhi gya to to SP mera khun pi jayega...aur tab usne bs ko 6 mahine contract extend karne ko convince kar liya...aur fir fatafat i l u bolvaya...super fast wedding and jet speed SRROFLnow november 6 months completed and her story has run to its course and barun is leaving...bull mata ki jay ho... Show ruin karna to koi inse sikheROFLROFL

OMG LOL

awesome 

JennyAvni

Go to top