Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Proud To Be A Fan - Thread 6 (Page 59)

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

we already have two CC's ..time to make them active...and carry on defenders...Tongue..bandar sena and my CC link too...which I have forgotten too...find karneka padi...LOL

hello ritu..Smile

aree ritu..yes even i remember bandar sena one..but dont know the link yaar..jaldi find karo aur humey dedo..we all will be super active there from now Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Tenxin, We all will be there in cc and wait for next upcoming show of sarun or barun.

Ruchika, i am finding junoon intresting on life ok but it was closed abruptly and yesterday not telecasted, don't know why. The chemistary btwn leads were sizzling and it was a new show wid just 2weeks but kal aaya hi nahi.

Avni, ur second home will be there darling, don't worry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogJennyAvni

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Yar this thread is like a second home for me n I can't afford to loose u all.. Cry wats cc rush?? I gave heard some one say this b4 too like 2 weeks ago when we were discussing abt how we will talk after the show n I dint pay much attention then coz I never thought it would end so soon Cry

</div>
hello Avni..
yest night it came as a shock to me..and remember once we were talking na..that if shows ends humara kya hoga and finally the day is going to come soon..<div>CC matlab chat club..hope if one CC is created for all of us we can come and spam there..Ouch

Ya I remember but this is a big shock na Cry I mean there r so many things they shud know n just 3 more episodes??? Shocked Shocked
But more then that I don't wanna miss u all.. U guys r like my virtual family Hug love u guys...
Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by rushshri

And one more thinga pls tell me if show ends ..this forum everything khatam kya..if no pls let me know where we can atleast chat or spam..i dont want to miss my frnds hereCry

And also let me know if no one is interested to continue or spam once the show gets over on friday..

Pls let me know in either of the cases..

Gd mrng defenders.

That's my case too. I don't want to loose my defenders. More than the show i am gonna miss all of you and want everyone to chat and cherish our friendship for long. Every defender is dear to me and its a pain to part with u all so i want to continue our friendship which includes persons of all ages and still loving each other.

Tum sab chhod doge kya hume.????

</div>
aisa matt bol yaar..kuch toh sochna padega ..we all cant end up like this..

Exactly yaar, kuch to sochna padega.

<div>
yee CC matlab Chat Club..though i was never a acttive member of any CC..but if you create one do let me knowBig smile
and by the way..any plans to shift to any other serials..Wink

Qubool HaiLOL
bilkul qubool nahin hai Wink
mujhe marana matROFL it is very good show... I saw that show on saturday...there heroine is so strong as well as hero also...marna mat yar... I have watched it just to see my handsome hunk karan...but surbhi is also good...

Edited by diasha - 26 November 2012 at 9:23pm

JennyAvni

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tenxin

And one more thinga pls tell me if show ends ..this forum everything khatam kya..if no pls let me know where we can atleast chat or spam..i dont want to miss my frnds hereCry

And also let me know if no one is interested to continue or spam once the show gets over on friday..

Pls let me know in either of the cases..

Gd mrng defenders.

That's my case too. I don't want to loose my defenders. More than the show i am gonna miss all of you and want everyone to chat and cherish our friendship for long. Every defender is dear to me and its a pain to part with u all so i want to continue our friendship which includes persons of all ages and still loving each other.

Tum sab chhod doge kya hume.????

aisa matt bol yaar..kuch toh sochna padega ..we all cant end up like this..

Exactly yaar, kuch to sochna padega.

yee CC matlab Chat Club..though i was never a acttive member of any CC..but if you create one do let me knowBig smile
and by the way..any plans to shift to any other serials..Wink
Qubool Hai LOL

Good morning Tenzin dear..

No never ..qubool hai never..once done is a mistake twice done is a crimeLOL
LOL i meant qubool hai to ur CC idea LOL

n other serial i tried but then its so boring ...n new serial Kaali coming  soon on SP looks super boring...y the hell every channel wants a show regarding social message and fighting for rights we have enough of this ..guess  back to reading MB again LOL
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

we already have two CC's ..time to make them active...and carry on defenders...Tongue..bandar sena and my CC link too...which I have forgotten too...find karneka padi...LOL

hello ritu..Smile

aree ritu..yes even i remember bandar sena one..but dont know the link yaar..jaldi find karo aur humey dedo..we all will be super active there from now Wink

dont worry dear... we will create a new one... rashmi di aap yeh batao ki aap open karonge ya main karun...Tongue... we can have our Defenders CCSmile..if all agreed..lets create it last day of show and switch thereSmile

JennyAvni

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Tenxin, We all will be there in cc and wait for next upcoming show of sarun or barun.

Ruchika, i am finding junoon intresting on life ok but it was closed abruptly and yesterday not telecasted, don't know why. The chemistary btwn leads were sizzling and it was a new show wid just 2weeks but kal aaya hi nahi.

Avni, ur second home will be there darling, don't worry.

Do let me know which CC and also pls give me the linkEmbarrassed

ohh haan i saw a promo of the junnon wala..agar junnon aisa toh pyaar kaisa na..but dint saw a single episode i was trying to watch madhubalaLOL

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

hello ritu..Smile

dont worry dear... we will create a new one... rashmi di aap yeh batao ki aap open karonge ya main karun...Tongue... we can have our Defenders CCSmile..if all agreed..lets create it last day of show and switch thereSmile

am first to agree...just give me the link..you will find me thereBig smile

JennyAvni

Go to top