Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasha

Originally posted by rushshri

Aap bohot din bad thread par aaye di...:D

was on vacation like chotku bandariya LOL

i went to delhi then jaipur. Also visited khwaja shariff and pushkar. It was gud.
wow lucky you!!! Me 2 from UP,gorakhpur but currently leaving in gujrat... Khwaja shriff..hmm i wish ki me bhi ja pati...:)

me ahemedabad and u????

Hum dono same same hai. LOL
are di me bhi ahmedabad se hu!!!!!! Wow... Koi to ahmdavadi malyo...ae b UP thi wow!!!!LOL me maninagar n u?

i am far at satadhar. Wink

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraJL

^^ After that stupid Mrs-India contest, and Arnav will die a brutal death.
many new people Sam,Vikranth??? and Viraf will enter this Monday I guess...There is new lady called Natasha, and few more ladies for Mrs-India contest.
This is one sad and annoying track..Arnav back in ASR mode, but only to die later maybe Monday or Tuesday.

okay, bcoz BS is leaving. If its going to be telecasted soon, i mean next week how come petitions are coming up to chnge. Bcoz if arnav is to die that means the scene is already shot and since sarun are in bargingham, they cannot reshoot, right. So its time to bid adieu to BS   i suppose with a heavy heart. Hope he comes back again in new avatar as someone else in khushi's life. Aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai na.

Petitions are coming up because people want to change this fate or Arnav, it's not only Arnav's accident it's very brutal in front of Khushi, and The one who is going to kill him, Khushi will fall in love with him.. This is too painful Dead The new guy viraf. He is the new Lead it doesn't matter if he is there for Khushi or Anjali, he is the one responsible for his death.
I don't know people want this track to change...Anything was better than Arnav's death...I mean why not showing he went out like Akash and Payal??? yes, they are no more in the show, now it's Arnav's turn...Why killing him????
Well, I will stop watching this show because I was here because of ASR and ARHI if they are not in show then it's meaningless.
Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

i went to delhi then jaipur. Also visited khwaja shariff and pushkar. It was gud.
wow lucky you!!! Me 2 from UP,gorakhpur but currently leaving in gujrat... Khwaja shriff..hmm i wish ki me bhi ja pati...:)

me ahemedabad and u????

are di me bhi ahmedabad se hu!!!!!! Wow... Koi to ahmdavadi malyo...ae b UP thi wow!!!!LOL me maninagar n u?

nothing is far for me if it is related to amdavad...LOLsatadhar...52/2 is direct bus from maninagar... Vo me pehle bus se college jati thi to isi bus me jati thi... Aap kya karte ho?i mean study or job?

Edited by diasha - 25 November 2012 at 6:38am
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Anyways, you people have fun :)
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

^^ After that stupid Mrs-India contest, and Arnav will die a brutal death.
many new people Sam,Vikranth??? and Viraf will enter this Monday I guess...There is new lady called Natasha, and few more ladies for Mrs-India contest.
This is one sad and annoying track..Arnav back in ASR mode, but only to die later maybe Monday or Tuesday.

okay, bcoz BS is leaving. If its going to be telecasted soon, i mean next week how come petitions are coming up to chnge. Bcoz if arnav is to die that means the scene is already shot and since sarun are in bargingham, they cannot reshoot, right. So its time to bid adieu to BS   i suppose with a heavy heart. Hope he comes back again in new avatar as someone else in khushi's life. Aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai na.

Petitions are coming up because people want to change this fate or Arnav, it's not only Arnav's accident it's very brutal in front of Khushi, and The one who is going to kill him, Khushi will fall in love with him.. This is too painful Dead The new guy viraf. He is the new Lead it doesn't matter if he is there for Khushi or Anjali, he is the one responsible for his death.
I don't know people want this track to change...Anything was better than Arnav's death...I mean why not showing he went out like Akash and Payal??? yes, they are no more in the show, now it's Arnav's turn...Why killing him????
Well, I will stop watching this show because I was here because of ASR and ARHI if they are not in show then it's meaningless.

Trust me if he'll leav, i'll leave too. Am toolea ving wid BS. The story line which u said is drastic n not acceptable for asr fans.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

me ahemedabad and u????

nothing is far for me if it is related to amdavad...LOLsatadhar...52/2 is direct bus from maninagar... Vo me pehle bus se college jati thi to isi bus me jati thi... Aap kya karte ho?i mean study or job?

I am a home maker wid 7 yr old daughter. N wat u do????
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Gd evening everyone!
Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

me ahemedabad and u????

I am a home maker wid 7 yr old daughter. N wat u do????
i am final year b.com student...Smile

Go to top