India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Proud To Be A Fan - Thread 6 (Page 43)

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Chalo me too off for sometime. But really nice to catch up with you guys. See you tomorrow or might be later in the day. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogJennyAvni

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

I don't know how naarimorcha defend her actions even now yaar. She is ridiculous to say the leastCry

I was thinking QH is not gonna work but looks like a lot of people are watching it, so no hopes left for IPKKNDOuchMy mother was shocked, I told her never to watch Bulls program and she had no idea about herEmbarrassedNow I should make sure to call her during the program time and disturb herLOL

Heheheh... Poor aunty..
Even I observed that many r watching that show n I don't blame them coz the 4 lions shows r ways superb for an year coz I remember geet fans cuming to this forum n warning us n ppl here bashed them that they r jealous n history is repeating itself
Confused
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Ok me going galz, bye and tk care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by tenxin

yest when i saw old ASR back..then really felt some silence before the storm like ater many months we are watching him like this and that too just before he is quitting..
when we all will be soo eager to watch barun in his angry young man mode..booommm..a sudden turn and guess what viraf as ASR...

OMG thinking this situation itself making me sickDead

</div>Some people are saying that Barun will be there till finale. And in finale, KKGSR will fall down during the ramp and new ASR will hold her. That will it seems make a complete circleDead

what the ..if they show that...bashing will be my fav hobby

Hee hee, I will not even bash them anymore, just quit. Don't want the memories to be ruined any further.

<div>
me too quit yaar..happy to see Sarun in YoutubeOuch
Yeah me too but stupid star plus ppl... After one and a half yr they start thinking abt rights n block the videos Angry Angry Angry I don't get it atall... I mean were they sleeping all the while Confused

aree money avni money..they want cash some money because they are watched like anything whole worldwide..and by blocking and taking copyrights they want get money thorugh its popularity..

Hmmm... Makes sense.. Wah kya NAYI SOCH HAI Angry Angry
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

bye tenzin..Big smileand gals me too have to leave..c ya tomorrow..take careSmile
and Avni..9 mnth start ayindi kada..inka ippudu delivery appudayina avachu..be careful and take care dearSmile
Yesh ee roju koncham stomach pain anipinchindi but it's normal coz of baby head position ani doc cheppindi... But Iam excited n at the same tym scared if u know wat I mean ...

Take care n howz ur angel?? Back to normal ah?
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

This was my first program so have never seen KSG or VP before. But have decided to never watch QH.

I will tell you one funny story. Last week I was watching IPKKND on tv. And then someone came home and I was so embarassed that no one should see me watching the program than I intrinsically switched off the TV. Then my friends kept bugging me on what I was watching. It was really funny. But then sad too as last year I didn't care who came or anything and continued watching the program without blinking my eyelidCry

KSG..i used to watch..Dil mil gaye.but never followed and VP i saw in teri meri love stories..and am telling that person seriously dont have any expressions on his face..neither comedy nor emtional or angry..not at all impressed..

seriously nowdays i feel so embarrsed while watching ..and thinking what a crap am looking but it is only Sarun that makes me stick to the show

<div></div>Seriously, it's embaraasing now. There is no way you can justify what is shown na. So, I just don't tell anyone that I am still watching it. I remember that 2-lakhs purse episode and I had a cousin at home. He kept teasing me. But I was busy justifying that. Now what will I say about Mrs. IndiaOuch

Don't even try to justify archu or u will embarrass urself.. Better say u don't watch Wink
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Bye archu n Vicky ... Take care..

Btw rush kaha hai aaj kal??? Still in delhi???
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

bye tenzin..Big smileand gals me too have to leave..c ya tomorrow..take careSmile
and Avni..9 mnth start ayindi kada..inka ippudu delivery appudayina avachu..be careful and take care dearSmile
Yesh ee roju koncham stomach pain anipinchindi but it's normal coz of baby head position ani doc cheppindi... But Iam excited n at the same tym scared if u know wat I mean ...

Take care n howz ur angel?? Back to normal ah?

yaa she is fine nowSmileand naku telsu..ee last mnth lo ala unthundi andukey jagrata..and baby movements ee mnth bhaga observe chesukovali ..and evrything will be fine dont worry..konchamu bhaymu unthundi but anta bhaga ayipothundi..

sarey inka vellali..bye c ya tomorrow mostlySmile

Edited by rockingcouple - 21 November 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

Go to top