Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Proud To Be A Fan - Thread 6 (Page 36)

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

yest when i saw old ASR back..then really felt some silence before the storm like ater many months we are watching him like this and that too just before he is quitting..
when we all will be soo eager to watch barun in his angry young man mode..booommm..a sudden turn and guess what viraf as ASR...
OMG thinking this situation itself making me sickDead
Some people are saying that Barun will be there till finale. And in finale, KKGSR will fall down during the ramp and new ASR will hold her. That will it seems make a complete circleDead

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Hello Shello everyone... Good to see u all together after a long tym Hug
Wasnt barun looking fresh today?? Wow when i saw him today as ASR i was like ' let him shoot only for 2-3 hrs a day n give him a much needed break but ni quitting yar' ufff I still can't accept the fact

hey AvniBig smile
seriously yaar am not able to digest that barun is leaving the show..still i feel that am in some sort of bad dream and when i wake up i will laugh at myself..Embarrassed

True that... Today when Khushi was saying kaash yeh sab ek sapna ho I was also thinking the same Cry Cry and to add to that Khushi in mrs.india Angry Angry I still can't believe she took those heels in her hand and ran away Shocked Shocked showing her childish is diff but here I was just so pissed off but a glance at barun as ASR took my breath away Embarrassed
Now if it's an other guy then I won't give a damn to watch this crap story line Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogarchanak

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by vkp1989

Wasnt barun looking fresh today?? Wow when i saw him today as ASR i was like ' let him shoot only for 2-3 hrs a day n give him a much needed break but ni quitting yar' ufff I still can't accept the fact

gd mrng. Avni, asr was perfect yesterday.

<div></div>As alwaysEmbarrassedActually, more than the OTT I am frustrated with the lying business yaar. I mean the heroine who is supposed to be a DM incarnate lies every time she opens her mouth is just shameful for meDead

Ott and lies its better to not say about it. So much attitude even after such lies.

fly_dogJennyAvni

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

even yest when i was watching the show i dint felt like barun quitting the show..but at the end it is the truth he left the show..i hope some miracle happens and he comes backCry

i really dont know how they gonna show his exit..really confused with that
Guess new guy is the new ASR as Barun's replacement. Else might be he will join Payal and Aakash in USEmbarrassed
which one VP u mean...he looks so old to play ASR LOL no offence 
true tenzin...how can it happen..and can u imagine the BG for some other person..yuckkkDead

if that happens i will be active on forum to bash PH and VP Confused

me too yaar i think i will get drowned in my sorrowLOL

fly_dogarchanak

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

yest when i saw old ASR back..then really felt some silence before the storm like ater many months we are watching him like this and that too just before he is quitting..
when we all will be soo eager to watch barun in his angry young man mode..booommm..a sudden turn and guess what viraf as ASR...
i will faintwa LOL
archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

hey AvniBig smile
seriously yaar am not able to digest that barun is leaving the show..still i feel that am in some sort of bad dream and when i wake up i will laugh at myself..Embarrassed

True that... Today when Khushi was saying kaash yeh sab ek sapna ho I was also thinking the same Cry Cry and to add to that Khushi in mrs.india Angry Angry I still can't believe she took those heels in her hand and ran away Shocked Shocked showing her childish is diff but here I was just so pissed off but a glance at barun as ASR took my breath away Embarrassed
Now if it's an other guy then I won't give a damn to watch this crap story line Angry
And she is still not disqualifiedOuch During the diwali scene she was wearing decent heels na. Moreover, once she wore that cindrella dress, chinese dress etc too na. So, now why can't she wear skirts. I just don't understand her anymoreDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Cool, nice to catch you after agesBig smile So one more month to go na? Have you decided on the name?
Hi Avni how are u 

JennyAvni

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Some people are saying that Barun will be there till finale. And in finale, KKGSR will fall down during the ramp and new ASR will hold her. That will it seems make a complete circleDead

no yaaar they cant spoil their first meeting scene like this..
aree why PH want to take so much revenge ..even we are not their enemiesAngry

fly_dog

Go to top