Originally posted by vkp1989

Originally posted by JennyAvni

hello guysHug

hello avni, how are u!

Iam good vicky but just pissed off with all the crap going onAngry
so was chilling out watching cricket till yestLOL
again have to wait till the mumbai test startsCry

</div><div>and you know am watching CID past episodes for mann ki shantiLOL
me unlucky hu... I had already watched all... So i am watching crime petrol,and gumraah... Hey madhubala is also good... That series is going too good...

yaa am trying to catch madubala episodes..but not soo regularly..actually my hubby suggested me this madubala..because i was bit upset on this whole chaos..and how the love story is going to drain so long back once he just had a glipse of this madubala and felt that serial similar to this..my hubby never watch any serial but just while changing channels gotto warch someglipse..good for meWinkLOL

me watching cricket now a days, no courage left to watch ipk that too on tv.

yeah thats the best option...I am a BIG ganguly fan i was missing him but now as he is back to commenting i can atleast hear him...

Gosh i seriously need to get rid of these obsessions...every one is quittingROFLROFL

even i liked ganguly very much..remember in one match he removed his shirt and waved ..i went so much gaga..LOL

yeah natwest final...i was just mad seeing that match..
waise we have many in common - SRK, Ganguly , BarunWink

guys will be back in 10 mins...DOnt go away...after a very long tym i caught up with u guysLOL
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
bye vickySmile
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasha

Originally posted by rockingcouple

is Star plus soo dumb to realise the basic fact that most of the audiences watch this show only for lead pair and not for the storyline..which is soo pathetic..if people start watching this show for story then it must have been axed long back due to low TRPsAngry

remember sanaya was saying its unfair to ask to end the show but dont u think without their chemistry and the crap story its neway going to be shut downConfusedConfusedConfused
I know she was thinking abt the ppl who work for the show and thats a good thing but without sarun it would have been shut down long back..we were just watching for arshi love story and y dont they get itShocked
they will get it when we will say... I am going on a break... How long i dont knowROFLROFLROFL

Good one dia Hug
and thank god u were not over obssessed with prem...but i liked the prem in kasautii though i never watched the show continuosly and had to watch coz mom used toWink
i guess i always like guys with more attitude and prem was also EPIC and i will never forgive ekta for killing mukthiShockedShockedShocked
i was a huge fan of harshad chopra... And karan singh grover... And i knew it that BS will also quit... Coz the guys who receives lots of love from audience...they quit so i had controlled my obsession about BS... And i was right...LOL

humhe bhi chitavni dethi tho kya jaata teraLOL but i guess barun's charm would have won any wayEmbarrassed
Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

gals have to leave..have some work..
bye dia,,bye and take care avni..c ya tomorrowHeart
bye ruchika... C u later...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
@avni,,forgot to tell you i saw Jab tak hei Jaan last friday..awww SRK was looking soo young..and especially Ishq shave song..fell in love with him once againLOLWink

and chorry dear have to go..nowdays not able to give much time here..inti pani chesukovaliWinkLOLmundu maa attaya undevaru so help chesevaru..ippudu neney chesukovali..so akkuva time undatum avatledu..Big smile

Edited by rockingcouple - 19 November 2012 at 10:14pm

JennyAvni

Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

is Star plus soo dumb to realise the basic fact that most of the audiences watch this show only for lead pair and not for the storyline..which is soo pathetic..if people start watching this show for story then it must have been axed long back due to low TRPsAngry

remember sanaya was saying its unfair to ask to end the show but dont u think without their chemistry and the crap story its neway going to be shut downConfusedConfusedConfused
I know she was thinking abt the ppl who work for the show and thats a good thing but without sarun it would have been shut down long back..we were just watching for arshi love story and y dont they get itShocked
they will get it when we will say... I am going on a break... How long i dont knowROFLROFLROFL

Good one dia Hug
and thank god u were not over obssessed with prem...but i liked the prem in kasautii though i never watched the show continuosly and had to watch coz mom used toWink
i guess i always like guys with more attitude and prem was also EPIC and i will never forgive ekta for killing mukthiShockedShockedShocked
i was a huge fan of harshad chopra... And karan singh grover... And i knew it that BS will also quit... Coz the guys who receives lots of love from audience...they quit so i had controlled my obsession about BS... And i was right...LOL

humhe bhi chitavni dethi tho kya jaata teraLOL but i guess barun's charm would have won any wayEmbarrassed
ye to sahi hai... Itne control kiya fir bhi meri mom mujhe arnav dewani keh k chidhati hai...ROFLROFL

JennyAvni

Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

@avni,,forgot to tell you i saw Jab tak hei Jaan last friday..awww SRK was looking soo young..and especially Ishq shave song..fell in love with himonce againLOLWink
are mene bhi last friday ko dekhi... They were looking damn cute... Srk too was looking good...

JennyAvni

Go to top