Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Proud To Be A Fan - Thread 6 (Page 24)

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkp1989

Me will be back after some time, sorry a urgent work, bye galz.

bye vicky c ya tomorrow as even i will be leaving in few minsBig smile

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by diasha

Originally posted by JennyAvni

hello guysHug

hello avni, how are u!

Iam good vicky but just pissed off with all the crap going onAngry
so was chilling out watching cricket till yestLOL
again have to wait till the mumbai test startsCry

</div><div>and you know am watching CID past episodes for mann ki shantiLOL
me unlucky hu... I had already watched all... So i am watching crime petrol,and gumraah... Hey madhubala is also good... That series is going too good...

yaa am trying to catch madubala episodes..but not soo regularly..actually my hubby suggested me this madubala..because i was bit upset on this whole chaos..and how the love story is going to drain so long back once he just had a glipse of this madubala and felt that serial similar to this..my hubby never watch any serial but just while changing channels gotto warch someglipse..good for meWinkLOL
i too feel rk is similar to asr... I am watching from the first day but than a break and rejoined on their 4 fero ki shadivala episode...LOL and now i wait for the episode... Soon it will be no.1 in my favrt. List(the day arnav will quit)Wink

i dont think i will follow any other serial soo religiously..bas ek baar hogaya dubara wont do such mistake..even before i dint followed any serial soo much..this is the first and lastBig smile

Hum pehle hi hamare fav show ka charm kho chuke hai...hum se bhi dobara nahin hoga...
hum poori tarah se tooth chuke haiHugHug
did u guys shut ur eyes seeing my pain???LOL
Arnav ki tarah dont stare n think...give me a hugLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingcouple

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

is Star plus soo dumb to realise the basic fact that most of the audiences watch this show only for lead pair and not for the storyline..which is soo pathetic..if people start watching this show for story then it must have been axed long back due to low TRPsAngry

remember sanaya was saying its unfair to ask to end the show but dont u think without their chemistry and the crap story its neway going to be shut downConfusedConfusedConfused
I know she was thinking abt the ppl who work for the show and thats a good thing but without sarun it would have been shut down long back..we were just watching for arshi love story and y dont they get itShocked
they will get it when we will say... I am going on a break... How long i dont knowROFLROFLROFL

Good one dia Hug
and thank god u were not over obssessed with prem...but i liked the prem in kasautii though i never watched the show continuosly and had to watch coz mom used toWink
i guess i always like guys with more attitude and prem was also EPIC and i will never forgive ekta for killing mukthiShockedShockedShocked
i was a huge fan of harshad chopra... And karan singh grover... And i knew it that BS will also quit... Coz the guys who receives lots of love from audience...they quit so i had controlled my obsession about BS... And i was right...LOL

LOLsoo prior experience was soo helpfull..Tongue

JennyAvni

Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

hello guysHug

hello avni, how are u!

me unlucky hu... I had already watched all... So i am watching crime petrol,and gumraah... Hey madhubala is also good... That series is going too good...

</div><div>yaa am trying to catch madubala episodes..but not soo regularly..actually my hubby suggested me this madubala..because i was bit upset on this whole chaos..and how the love story is going to drain so long back once he just had a glipse of this madubala and felt that serial similar to this..my hubby never watch any serial but just while changing channels gotto warch someglipse..good for meWinkLOL
i too feel rk is similar to asr... I am watching from the first day but than a break and rejoined on their 4 fero ki shadivala episode...LOL and now i wait for the episode... Soon it will be no.1 in my favrt. List(the day arnav will quit)Wink

i dont think i will follow any other serial soo religiously..bas ek baar hogaya dubara wont do such mistake..even before i dint followed any serial soo much..this is the first and lastBig smile
i had followed dmg and kis desh me... And cried when they ended... Now its IPK's turn... But the way show is going i dont think i will cry... I guess i will be pissed that ofscreen drama torcher ended finally...
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

is Star plus  soo dumb to realise the basic fact that most of the audiences watch this show only for lead pair and not for the storyline..which is soo pathetic..if people start watching this show for story then it must have been axed long back due to low TRPsAngry

remember sanaya was saying its unfair to ask to end the show but dont u think without their chemistry and the crap story its neway going to be shut downConfusedConfusedConfused
I know she was thinking abt the ppl who work for the show and thats a good thing but without sarun it would have been shut down long back..we were just watching for arshi love story and y dont they get itShocked

wahi toh..why they are not accepting this simple thing..this serial is running till date is only because of SARUN..i just hope they realise this fact as early as possible..because if they dont understand this i will feel sorry for those 200 people

i dont want to be rude  but dont u think its just part of the industry, or infact  any job has no security now a days...Wat abt the 200 ppl who must have worked for the show which IPK replaced???
Confused

Avni in this entertainment industry everyone is soo practical ..compared to any other field..yahan sirf paisa baat karta hei..

Edited by rockingcouple - 19 November 2012 at 10:05pm

JennyAvni

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

OMG guys heights of pagalpanShocked
some one thretened to commit suicide for a show???? OMG wats up with these kids or did i get it all wrong Confused???

</div><div>iss pagalpan ko mein kya naam doon..bachhe hein avni..kids who are so much unaware of facts of life and try to live in this reel life

i mean yar ruchi commiting suicide...OH god and i even read in the same thread that one lady commited suicide coz mihir virani from kyunki died in the showShocked
but yar i was never this immature to do so even when i was a kidWink

it was true avni, even that time ladies have kept fast for virani.

wow this is news to me...Heights of pagalpan...if they join anna hazaare kuch tho faida hogaLOL
why?why?why? Hum sab apne aapko itna pagal kyu bana lete hai vo bhi ek drama k liyeROFL

looks like thats the reason y the makers did not give a name to their love...
we can add watever we want in the place of pyaar..ROFL

ISS
         pagalpan,heights of  obsession, pyaar , bashing , quitting crap, rumors...etc
KYA NAAM DOON ROFLROFL
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

OMG guys heights of pagalpanShocked
some one thretened to commit suicide for a show???? OMG wats up with these kids or did i get it all wrong Confused???

</div><div>iss pagalpan ko mein kya naam doon..bachhe hein avni..kids who are so much unaware of facts of life and try to live in this reel life

i mean yar ruchi commiting suicide...OH god and i even read in the same thread that one lady commited suicide coz mihir virani from kyunki died in the showShocked
but yar i was never this immature to do so even when i was a kidWink

it was true avni, even that time ladies have kept fast for virani.

wow this is news to me...Heights of pagalpan...if they join anna hazaare kuch tho faida hogaLOL

this is true news, that time was a full of obssesion days.

haan even i heard that but at that time internet was not in use soo much so they changed the actor who played as mihir and replaced..but now poeple are more smart and intelligent

no offense to  amar's fans but i think ronit is a way better actorLOLLOL
but here we have no better actor then BARUN for ASR..
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

hello guysHug

hello avni, how are u!

yaa am trying to catch madubala episodes..but not soo regularly..actually my hubby suggested me this madubala..because i was bit upset on this whole chaos..and how the love story is going to drain so long back once he just had a glipse of this madubala and felt that serial similar to this..my hubby never watch any serial but just while changing channels gotto warch someglipse..good for meWinkLOL

Hum pehle hi hamare fav show ka charm kho chuke hai...hum se bhi dobara nahin hoga...
hum poori tarah se tooth chuke haiHugHug
did u guys shut ur eyes seeing my pain???LOL
Arnav ki tarah dont stare n think...give me a hugLOL

avni..kuch zyada filmy nahi hogayaLOL
and cute hug to both the people..avni and her angelHug

JennyAvni

Go to top