Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Proud To Be A Fan - Thread 6 (Page 21)

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 2956

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

OMG guys heights of pagalpanShocked
some one thretened to commit suicide for a show???? OMG wats up with these kids or did i get it all wrong Confused???
 
iss pagalpan ko mein kya naam doon..bachhe hein avni..kids who are so much unaware of facts of life and try to live in this reel life


i mean yar ruchi commiting suicide...OH god and i even  read in the same thread that one lady commited suicide coz mihir virani from kyunki died in the showShockedShockedShockedShocked
but yar i was never this immature to do so even when i was a kidWink
 
haan thats true yaar..may be when we kids i must say we were not soo much exposed to television and especially these daily soaps yaar..i still remember my mom use to watch kyunki..but i never had any interest to watch that..but now kids are considering this soaps as real and trying to imagine things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 15047

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

OMG guys heights of pagalpanShocked
some one thretened to commit suicide for a show???? OMG wats up with these kids or did i get it all wrong Confused???


iss pagalpan ko mein kya naam doon..bachhe hein avni..kids who are so much unaware of facts of life and try to live in this reel life


i mean yar ruchi commiting suicide...OH god and i even read in the same thread that one lady commited suicide coz mihir virani from kyunki died in the showShocked
but yar i was never this immature to do so even when i was a kidWink
exactly...me 2... I had cried when prem died in kis desh me hai mera dil... But never ever thought abt suicide...at the end it is fiction only na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 8605

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

is Star plus  soo dumb to realise the basic fact that most of the audiences watch this show only for lead pair and not for the storyline..which is soo pathetic..if people start watching this show for story then it must have been axed long back due to low TRPsAngry


remember sanaya was saying its unfair to ask to end the show but dont u think without their chemistry and the crap story its neway going to be shut downConfusedConfusedConfused
I know she was thinking abt the ppl who work for the show and thats a good thing but without sarun it would have been shut down long back..we were just watching for arshi love story and y dont they get itShocked
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 8605

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

hello guysHug
 
hey avni..finally caught youHug
how are you and howz your little angel Big smile


yeah finally...Seems like long tymHug
we both r doing goodSmile
so seems like u r just loving the showWinkLOL
 
am in soo much love that i stopped watching ..cant take it..itna pyaar saha nahi jataWink


iam watching but only arshi secnes...Atleast will watch till sarun r togetherTongue
aaj i was so pissed off coz i downloaded the whole show just to watch 5 minsAngry
Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 15047

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by rockingcouple


is Star plus soo dumb to realise the basic fact that most of the audiences watch this show only for lead pair and not for the storyline..which is soo pathetic..if people start watching this show for story then it must have been axed long back due to low TRPsAngry


remember sanaya was saying its unfair to ask to end the show but dont u think without their chemistry and the crap story its neway going to be shut downConfusedConfusedConfused
I know she was thinking abt the ppl who work for the show and thats a good thing but without sarun it would have been shut down long back..we were just watching for arshi love story and y dont they get itShocked
they will get it when we will say... I am going on a break... How long i dont knowROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 2956

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasha

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by vkp1989

Originally posted by JennyAvni

hello guysHug

hello avni, how are u!


Iam good vicky but just pissed off with all the crap going onAngry
so was chilling out watching cricket till yestLOL
again have to wait till the mumbai test startsCry

and you know am watching CID past episodes for mann ki shantiLOL
me unlucky hu... I had already watched all... So i am watching crime petrol,and gumraah... Hey madhubala is also good... That series is going too good...
 
yaa am trying to catch madubala episodes..but not soo regularly..actually my hubby suggested me this madubala..because i was bit upset on this whole chaos..and how the love story is going to drain so long back once he just had a glipse of this madubala and felt that serial similar to this..my hubby never watch any serial but just while changing channels got to warch some glipse..good for meWinkLOL
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 2956

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasha

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by rockingcouple


is Star plus soo dumb to realise the basic fact that most of the audiences watch this show only for lead pair and not for the storyline..which is soo pathetic..if people start watching this show for story then it must have been axed long back due to low TRPsAngry


remember sanaya was saying its unfair to ask to end the show but dont u think without their chemistry and the crap story its neway going to be shut downConfusedConfusedConfused
I know she was thinking abt the ppl who work for the show and thats a good thing but without sarun it would have been shut down long back..we were just watching for arshi love story and y dont they get itShocked
they will get it when we will say... I am going on a break... How long i dont knowROFLROFLROFL
 
dia i have taken a infinite break alreadyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 2956

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by JennyAvni

hello guysHug
 
hey avni..finally caught youHug
how are you and howz your little angel Big smile


yeah finally...Seems like long tymHug
we both r doing goodSmile
so seems like u r just loving the showWinkLOL
 
am in soo much love that i stopped watching ..cant take it..itna pyaar saha nahi jataWink


iam watching but only arshi secnes...Atleast will watch till sarun r togetherTongue
aaj i was so pissed off coz i downloaded the whole show just to watch 5 minsAngry
 
avni..i stopped watching live video long back. even i stopped reading WU also..after the episode i just visit this IF to see people reaction if they say abt any scene which is good..i just watch that scene onlyLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: incandescent   Replies: 58   Views: 11684

incandescent 58 11684 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
IPKKND TRP Thread #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Fallen Star   Replies: 1168   Views: 179842

Fallen Star 1168 179842 29 February 2012 at 3:32pm by minuu
STAND UP FOR BARUN AND MAKE HIM PROUD!

2 3

Author: Brinda97   Replies: 18   Views: 2530

Brinda97 18 2530 05 December 2011 at 2:58am by arzun-arohi
Amidst All the Anger (Positive ASR Thread)

2

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 10   Views: 2485

HeadOverHeels 10 2485 21 November 2011 at 9:16am by HeadOverHeels
Really proud of Payal

Author: princy1   Replies: 6   Views: 836

princy1 6 836 19 November 2011 at 3:25am by smitar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index