Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_86

<font size="3">Guys cheer up...all good things come to an end (IPKKND)...those that don't end are not good (the saas bahu serials)...What a thought😊</font>

I know yar par such an abrupt end 😭
Waise I would have been happy if all the secrets came out n what we get is a crap mrs.india track in which til last week we had a forced kiss/ rabba ve scene 😑

The only positive I see is its ending with barun n sanaya but dil hai ki maantha hi nahin... Will take tym
πŸ˜‰ now a days I get a new shock every mrg.. 😲

Iam more pissed of with sp n cv's coz when they know it's gonna end then y sheetal, mrs.india track instead of some lovely cute family moments n y send akaash n payal to US.. It's just 2-3 weeks so I wish they were there too...

Arnav will never know Khushi sold the bangles, Khushi will not know abt the silver coins 😭 😭
These were 2 scenes I was waiting for n of course honeymoon 😳 Edited by JennyAvni - 11 years ago
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning all the lovely people..😊

And very good morning to rashmi..hope you had a very good time πŸ˜ƒ
And one more thinga pls tell me if show ends ..this forum everything khatam kya..if no pls let me know where we can atleast chat or spam..i dont want to miss my frnds here😭

And also let me know if no one is interested to continue or spam once the show gets over on friday..

Pls let me know in either of the cases..
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rockingcouple

And one more thinga pls tell me if show ends ..this forum everything khatam kya..if no pls let me know where we can atleast chat or spam..i dont want to miss my frnds here😭

And also let me know if no one is interested to continue or spam once the show gets over on friday..

Pls let me know in either of the cases..

Gd mrng defenders.

That's my case too. I don't want to loose my defenders. More than the show i am gonna miss all of you and want everyone to chat and cherish our friendship for long. Every defender is dear to me and its a pain to part with u all so i want to continue our friendship which includes persons of all ages and still loving each other.

Tum sab chhod doge kya hume.????
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

I know yar par such an abrupt end 😭
Waise I would have been happy if all the secrets came out n what we get is a crap mrs.india track in which til last week we had a forced kiss/ rabba ve scene 😑

The only positive I see is its ending with barun n sanaya but dil hai ki maantha hi nahin... Will take tym
πŸ˜‰ now a days I get a new shock every mrg.. 😲

Iam more pissed of with sp n cv's coz when they know it's gonna end then y sheetal, mrs.india track instead of some lovely cute family moments n y send akaash n payal to US.. It's just 2-3 weeks so I wish they were there too...

Arnav will never know Khushi sold the bangles, Khushi will not know abt the silver coins 😭 😭
These were 2 scenes I was waiting for n of course honeymoon 😳

Avni, u know i don't want to miss my friends here. Kuch toh kare ka padi to be with u all.
Originally posted by: rushshri

Gd mrng defenders.

That's my case too. I don't want to loose my defenders. More than the show i am gonna miss all of you and want everyone to chat and cherish our friendship for long. Every defender is dear to me and its a pain to part with u all so i want to continue our friendship which includes persons of all ages and still loving each other.

Tum sab chhod doge kya hume.????

aisa matt bol yaar..kuch toh sochna padega ..we all cant end up like this..

Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me nahi chodugi kisi ko kyuki this is only the way to connect wid the show even after its end...feeling very sad...
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One way is just start a new chat club on CC forum... I already have one...πŸ˜†rashmi di you also can think...
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: diasha

One way is just start a new chat club on CC forum... I already have one...πŸ˜†rashmi di you also can think...

I was thinking in the same line. 😊
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple

aisa matt bol yaar..kuch toh sochna padega ..we all cant end up like this..

Exactly yaar, kuch to sochna padega.