Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

😆 tu doosre ka number laga le...pakka ladka...my blessings u see. 😛

Hmmm... Pehle yeh to honede 😆 😆 but i love girls so I don't mind 😉
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: diasha

wow lucky you!!! Me 2 from UP,gorakhpur but currently leaving in gujrat... Khwaja shriff..hmm i wish ki me bhi ja pati...:)

me ahemedabad and u????

Hum dono same same hai. 😆
rushshri thumbnail
Wat happened in show in last two weeks??? I have seen sheetal's arrest, after that njoying vacations.
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ After that stupid Mrs-India contest, and Arnav will die a brutal death.
many new people Sam,Vikranth??? and Viraf will enter this Monday I guess...There is new lady called Natasha, and few more ladies for Mrs-India contest.
This is one sad and annoying track..Arnav back in ASR mode, but only to die later maybe Monday or Tuesday.Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

me ahemedabad and u????

Hum dono same same hai. 😆

are di me bhi ahmedabad se hu!!!!!! Wow... Koi to ahmdavadi malyo...ae b UP thi wow!!!!😆 me maninagar n u?Edited by diasha - 11 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraJL

many new people Sam,Vikranth??? and Viraf will enter this Monday I guess...There is new lady called Natasha, and few more ladies for Mrs-India contest.
This is one sad and annoying track..Arnav back in ASR mode, but only to die later maybe Monday or Tuesday.

okay, bcoz BS is leaving. If its going to be telecasted soon, i mean next week how come petitions are coming up to chnge. Bcoz if arnav is to die that means the scene is already shot and since sarun are in bargingham, they cannot reshoot, right. So its time to bid adieu to BS   i suppose with a heavy heart. Hope he comes back again in new avatar as someone else in khushi's life. Aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai na.
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraJL

This is one sad and annoying track..Arnav back in ASR mode, but only to die later maybe Monday or Tuesday.

i am speechless on these tracks...really... Just want to stop watching this crap but arshi stops me... Thank god arnav is going so i can stop...huh😆
Fun_Reloading thumbnail

okay, bcoz BS is leaving. If its going to be telecasted soon, i mean next week how come petitions are coming up to chnge. Bcoz if arnav is to die that means the scene is already shot and since sarun are in bargingham, they cannot reshoot, right. So its time to bid adieu to BS   i suppose with a heavy heart. Hope he comes back again in new avatar as someone else in khushi's life. Aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai na.

di lekin mene suna vo dead body nahi dikhane vale... Aur kis desh me hai mera dil me to prem ki body bhi dikhayi thi fir bhi vo as a prem hi vapis aya tha... To agar hum pressure dale to BS bhi vapis aa sakta hai...
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: diasha

are di me bhi ahmedabad se hu!!!!!! Wow... Koi to ahmdavadi malyo...ae b UP thi wow!!!!😆 me maninagar n u?

i am far at satadhar. 😉
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Petitions are coming up because people want to change this fate or Arnav, it's not only Arnav's accident it's very brutal in front of Khushi, and The one who is going to kill him, Khushi will fall in love with him.. This is too painful 🤢 The new guy viraf. He is the new Lead it doesn't matter if he is there for Khushi or Anjali, he is the one responsible for his death.
I don't know people want this track to change...Anything was better than Arnav's death...I mean why not showing he went out like Akash and Payal??? yes, they are no more in the show, now it's Arnav's turn...Why killing him????
Well, I will stop watching this show because I was here because of ASR and ARHI if they are not in show then it's meaningless.