Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: archanak

<div></div>Some people are saying that Barun will be there till finale. And in finale, KKGSR will fall down during the ramp and new ASR will hold her. That will it seems make a complete circle🤢

Omg can't imagine that... I have always heard abt reliving the old memories but if this happens we will see killing the old memories 😡
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not enemies we had been extra good. Inspite of the crappy tracks we continued watching whereas the regular audience would have said tata bye bye long back😭

aree regular audience already left..bith my mom and sis stopped watching this serial..and even they dont know barun quitting thing..
yest when i said to my sis that barun quitting...she said good decision who will be intereste to play in such a serial which is getting bored day by day
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

@ Vicky : Hi, yeah he was just perfect n I don't understand how they r thinking of a replacement 😲

@ archu : ya after ages 🤗 exactly 4 weeks to go for the due date but doctor said dec 1st ke baad any tym 😃
Not decided on the name yet yar coz it depends on the time of birth but we have short listed some...

wow thats awesome tkcre 
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

@ Vicky : Hi, yeah he was just perfect n I don't understand how they r thinking of a replacement 😲

@ archu : ya after ages 🤗 exactly 4 weeks to go for the due date but doctor said dec 1st ke baad any tym 😃
Not decided on the name yet yar coz it depends on the time of birth but we have short listed some...

Oh wow, the countdown has truly begun😃 I guess you will be watching Barun and then during VP time you will be busy with little princess.
fly_dog thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple

aree regular audience already left..bith my mom and sis stopped watching this serial..and even they dont know barun quitting thing..
yest when i said to my sis that barun quitting...she said good decision who will be intereste to play in such a serial which is getting bored day by day

yup even my mom n sis said that they wonder how i watch it😆
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hee hee, I will not even bash them anymore, just quit. Don't want the memories to be ruined any further.

me too quit yaar..happy to see Sarun in Youtube
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tenxin

<div>Hi Avni how are u

Iam good dear... How have u been??? Long tym
fly_dog thumbnail

God and yesterdays pravachan later on😡 She still had the nerves to ask that you liked it that means. Imagine in real life if this happens, the guy will commit suicide.

But then I was expecting forum to bash ASR for not helping her to get up😆

Archana now forum wants to bash Barun not ASR 
archanak thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple

Same here. My mom stopped watching the serial but she started watching QH She was asking me to watch too. I said no, never will I watch and you also leave that. She was really shocked😆
archanak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tenxin

Archana now forum wants to bash Barun not ASR 

I know. Sometimes I find it so ridiculous the things that they bash him for. Imagine being good to his fans and not disrespecting them is supposed to be cowardly.